Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,966 to 25,980 of 30800
-
06-21-19 06:19 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 1710I believe she's fake. That ad is posted in multiple cities. No one has ever reported seeing her.
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 06:16 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 1710She looks amazing. What's on the menu? PM is fine. Are her fees as high as her website say?
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 23:18 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 403I met her last month. That's her, but 10 years ago. She is much skinner now and does not look as good. Make sure you get to an agreement with her about the service you will have. I didn't, and got an upsell.
Originally Posted by Wusher25
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 21:06 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 513Jenna
Plenty of ads for a long time in the area. My pic search didn't come up with anything. Seems like someone looks like this would have been reviewed before this. Any partakers out there that have seen her wish to share.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/017834259952
-
06-20-19 19:56 #4831Regular Member

Posts: 1Any information on Rebecca in Cary?
Does anyone have any experience with this one? I've checked the archives and see a question from the BP days but no responses.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/032897644943
-
06-20-19 17:50 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 688Wow, talk about using fake pics!
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 17:41 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 688See my review in the Fayetteville forum. She's real. Review tells you all you need to know. She's been talked about in the Fayetteville forum for about a week now.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 16:37 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 513She'll be back
Charity will be here next week. 300 hh 400 hr Not sure I would drop that if I had it.
Originally Posted by NightMove
[View Original Post]
http://charitybangs.com/calendar/
-
06-20-19 14:41 #4827Regular Member

Posts: 2Layla Moon
Has anyone seen her lately? I have not seen or heard anything in the last 6 months or so.
-
06-20-19 14:23 #4826Regular Member

Posts: 2Layla Moon.
Has anyone seen Layla Moon lately? Haven't seen or heard much from the last 6 months or so.
-
06-20-19 14:05 #4825Regular Member

Posts: 1Dovefly.
Yeah, I saw her a few times years back. I figured she was long gone. Have there been any recent sightings?
Originally Posted by JoeySambora
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 12:23 #4824Senior Member

Posts: 125Natasha Capri.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2944708.htm?cat=58
Run don't walk, real pics of course not as done up but super hot. Very fun.
-
06-20-19 11:21 #4823Banned Member

Posts: 565Seconded
Make sure she sends you a current pic. I was already not thrilled with the pics and location, but when I got her to send me one from that day, I realized her posted pics are from about 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 10:22 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 260XGen
I'd like to know, too. Post or PM is fine.
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 09:50 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 37Finding Touring Adult Film Stars
I know Charity Bangs (missed her) and Sheena Ryder have visited town, but is there a list to show all P.S. Touring schedules? Or just hve to follow your favorites and get lucky on catching them?










Reply With Quote






