Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4770

    Anyone seen her?

    https://independent.com.raleigh.list...33992701/mouth

    Any experience with this specialty service?

  2. #4769

    Link path

    Quote Originally Posted by JMonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I bet there are a number of us out here who have been wondering how to schedule an actual session at BKS.

    JM.
    Forum Index, VIP Only, Current Ads - (pick one). Admin contact numbers are shown. I think there may be limits on non-VIP members where you can't see info on girls that are VIP only, but I could be wrong. If so, you may have to wait for an SP that is open to all members. How you made contact to set up screening should also be an avenue to ask questions. And you can PM admin on the site. Look at your PM emails for the "Update" emails from admin and click on the sender, BKS. It takes you to BKS profile page and gives you the option to PM the username BKS. They responded when I had questions. By the way, you can do the same when reading site reviews if you wish to PM the author, just click on their name and send a PM asking questions.

  3. #4768

    Face?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one last evening, went one one review she had on this board. I must say she is a very tiny girl, and way to tight for my comfort. Service started with a BBBJ and she was not will to do any position because I think even an average is too big for her. So started and finished in MISH. If you guys are into tiny bods like hers, go for it. I would not repeat.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/160888507083
    Since she doesn't reveal her face in her ads, is she the girl in the pics, judging from her body? Is she reasonably attractive? Also is she GFE (DFK, DATY)?

  4. #4767
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one last evening, went one one review she had on this board. I must say she is a very tiny girl, and way to tight for my comfort. Service started with a BBBJ and she was not will to do any position because I think even an average is too big for her. So started and finished in MISH. If you guys are into tiny bods like hers, go for it. I would not repeat.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/160888507083
    Thanks for the informations, I am really into tiny girls, may I ask what was the damage? Thanks.

  5. #4766

    BKS Gauntlet

    Quote Originally Posted by JMonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I bet there are a number of us out here who have been wondering how to schedule an actual session at BKS.

    JM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Svt4628  [View Original Post]
    Just text the number and they will set it up.
    That would be fine if there was a number listed for regular members. I am gearing up for my first time with the right lady. However, a regular member / user like me does not see much. My best guess is that I will need to PM either the BKS member or the lady who I want to see and wait. My understanding is that once I get past the gauntlet of the first time, then more info will be visible to me like phone numbers. I guess this strange method keeps them safe from men who wear uniforms, sunglasses, and buzz cuts.

  6. #4765
    Quote Originally Posted by Svt4628  [View Original Post]
    Just text the number and they will set it up.
    Thanks for the info. I bet there are a number of us out here who have been wondering how to schedule an actual session at BKS.

    JM.

  7. #4764

    Tatiana

    Saw this one last evening, went one one review she had on this board. I must say she is a very tiny girl, and way to tight for my comfort. Service started with a BBBJ and she was not will to do any position because I think even an average is too big for her. So started and finished in MISH. If you guys are into tiny bods like hers, go for it. I would not repeat.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/160888507083

  8. #4763

    Alternate.

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    The BKS is so confusing with no instructions given for how to book an appt with a girl. I can see the girls visiting on the calender, how do we actually get to book a time slot with them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Svt4628  [View Original Post]
    Just text the number and they will set it up.
    Using the alternate number for now.

  9. #4762
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    The BKS is so confusing with no instructions given for how to book an appt with a girl. I can see the girls visiting on the calender, how do we actually get to book a time slot with them?
    Just text the number and they will set it up.

  10. #4761

    If you click more pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp555  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this review. Actually I also tempted with that red thong AD. Quoted $, $.5, $$. Said available in Durham, then radio silence, for my good may be.

    Is she Transgender? That number pops up with TS ad. Different pic.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/33593299/
    You will see the same pictures as in the above ad. She is in fact TG. Damn. Because I will say what most of us were thinking, pics are sexy AF.

  11. #4760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re.

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    She used to be ATF for me and I was always very pleased with her services. Sad to see the deteriorating state of affairs, in the current market I honestly don't see a single reliable option who is reasonably attractive.
    "In the current market I honestly don't see a single reliable option who is reasonably attractive" sadly you have said it all with that one statement.

  12. #4759

    Heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...6905/1/1224808

    In this dream she open the door and there was a humongous dog on the bed. Would've been nice to have a heads up. Took a few minutes to put him away but we had a nice time.
    You did. It's in her ad. LOL BTW- there's at least 2 women in your link. Maybe 3. But the dog on the bed is a dead giveaway. : o).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6DB18614-2755-4A8C-AF91-D44A3022BB22.jpeg‎  

  13. #4758

    Sad state of affairs

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for the first time recently. Over by the airport. I don't know what curves she had before, but it wasn't terrible. Maybe some child bearing hips, but not the crazy+ pounds you see when a provider posts pics from 10 years ago when she had a hot bod and you open the door and POW, you get hit with a PAWG sandwich. However, I did have the same disappointment, but in a way that maybe many might be fine with. She was fine with doing what I wanted and asked my preferences, but she did it all with this bizarre mechanized exuberance. I got a slurpy fast BJ, a CG ride that was hard and energetic, then legs spread wide for mish. I just didn't feel any connection. Like a robot that was AI-trained to move this way, make these sounds, but you know it ain't coming from a genuine reaction. This was one which I popped to get it over with -- not due to over excitement. She really didn't show much interest in conversation either. Could be drugs that made her hyperactive, don't know. The whirlwind was over in 10 minutes for a HH visit. I guess I waited too long to meet her and what was good has deteriorated into this.
    She used to be ATF for me and I was always very pleased with her services. Sad to see the deteriorating state of affairs, in the current market I honestly don't see a single reliable option who is reasonably attractive.

  14. #4757

    How to book on BKS

    The BKS is so confusing with no instructions given for how to book an appt with a girl. I can see the girls visiting on the calender, how do we actually get to book a time slot with them?

  15. #4756

    Dog

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...6905/1/1224808

    In this dream she open the door and there was a humongous dog on the bed. Would've been nice to have a heads up. Took a few minutes to put him away but we had a nice time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape