Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 7976
-
06-19-19 19:49 #1676Senior Member

Posts: 136Anybody seen Mollie lately? I've Been out the game for awhile now but seeing as how I've broken up with my GF for the last time and will be single for the foreseeable future I want to dip my toes again. Haven't kept up with this thread in ages but someone said Dany is taking a break / hiatus which sucks bc she was a gem but I've always had an amazing time with Molls and I hear she is in Plymouth meeting now?
-
06-19-19 18:30 #1675Regular Member

Posts: 2Jasmine contact
Do you have Jasmine contact num or the ad? Can't seem to be able to find it.
Originally Posted by UTRfiend
[View Original Post]
Please post here if you can!
-
06-19-19 14:45 #1674Regular Member

Posts: 1Need short stay Hotel in Willow grove area.
I am looking for a clean short stay hotel in the willow grove area.
-
06-19-19 08:13 #1673Senior Member

Posts: 3748Yes, well, that is sometimes true I guess. But I guess I should have made more clear what I was asking: Has anyone here on this forum fucked her bareback, or if not, has she offered it to you? And did anyone try but was refused?
Originally Posted by UTRfiend
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 21:21 #1672Banned Member

Posts: 44Jasmine incall
She just moved and incall may be available.
Originally Posted by PaFinest23
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 11:10 #1671Regular Member

Posts: 14Jasmine
Does Jasmine offer Incall or only outcall?
Originally Posted by UTRfiend
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 18:28 #1670Banned Member

Posts: 44I reviewed Jasmine, but have fucked both
https://escortalligator.com.philadel. 3344356/ dinner.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
I have seen her. My best suggestion would be to ask either of them or any provider for that matter. Bareback is often YMMV. And, as I'm sure you know, when it happens it's because of a extra donation or sheer chemistry when in the moment. I won't fuck any provider raw that just peers out on the norm.
-
06-17-19 09:19 #1669Senior Member

Posts: 3748
Originally Posted by Delaware55
[View Original Post]
There appears to be some confusion here. I don't know if you are referencing this one?
Originally Posted by ChuckMarvel
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.philadel...3344356/dinner
Or this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...098/2153017972
I have NOT seen either of them, though--I was ASKING if either of them will fuck raw.
-
06-16-19 21:38 #1668Senior Member

Posts: 963344356/ dinner
Hey "KingOfFours" I saw her ad a day ago and thought see looked interesting. Could you share with me the damage for your visit? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Delaware55
[View Original Post]
Chuck Marvel.
-
06-14-19 17:19 #1667Regular Member

Posts: 9https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/sens...07262-11986795
She's been around a long time, older but very nice lady and really fun, nice very safe suburban location.
-
06-13-19 17:02 #1666Senior Member

Posts: 888Listcrawler comments
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2153036119
Still learning the game after a long run in the streets, I wanted to see if the escort route would yield better choices but at a higher price point too. Case in post, this is someone I ran across when she first started to post. $. 5 for a car date seemed a bit high to me but not too bad all around. Then I started to notice her reviews were less than stellar so apparently she decides to rebrand herself by discarding the old ads (with the old reviews that were not positive) and all of a sudden she is a $. 75 car date.
You've got to admire the effort, higher pay for the same service is something everyone aspires to. Good luck to everyone involved, I wouldn't be returning myself even at the old price. YMMV.
-
06-13-19 17:01 #1665Regular Member

Posts: 9Seen her. Skittish but very nice person once she trusts you and skills are totally legit and as advertised.
Originally Posted by Lavar188
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 08:04 #1664Regular Member

Posts: 20Molly.
1.5 first time then negotiable.
Originally Posted by Train6192
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 06:44 #1663Senior Member

Posts: 425Throwbacks
Maaan just sittin here reminiscin in my old age. Who all remembers one of Philly's ATF's Kiki (2010 - 2014 or so)? Short phat booty brown skin hottie that use to have an awesome figure and gave great service. Used to advertise out by airport and near chester. Man I miss her. Hit me if you know she still around.
Also years ago if you missed the young funsize owbone who went by Ms. Keke, you missed a great dream. She lasted a few months before she told me ahe fell in love with some dude and got preggo. It happens. Lolp.
-
06-13-19 06:20 #1662Senior Member

Posts: 3748Very nice looking girl and very nice review. And apparently not an addict, for a change!
Originally Posted by UTRfiend
[View Original Post]
Sorry to be so repetitive—I realize that I'm always asking the same question about these hoes, but it's really the most important question, for me! And that is: Does anyone know if she will fuck raw?











Reply With Quote






