Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 421 of 532 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 471 521 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 7976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1676
    Anybody seen Mollie lately? I've Been out the game for awhile now but seeing as how I've broken up with my GF for the last time and will be single for the foreseeable future I want to dip my toes again. Haven't kept up with this thread in ages but someone said Dany is taking a break / hiatus which sucks bc she was a gem but I've always had an amazing time with Molls and I hear she is in Plymouth meeting now?

  2. #1675

    Jasmine contact

    Quote Originally Posted by UTRfiend  [View Original Post]
    She just moved and incall may be available.
    Do you have Jasmine contact num or the ad? Can't seem to be able to find it.

    Please post here if you can!

  3. #1674

    Need short stay Hotel in Willow grove area.

    I am looking for a clean short stay hotel in the willow grove area.

  4. #1673
    Quote Originally Posted by UTRfiend  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.philadel. 3344356/ dinner.

    I have seen her. My best suggestion would be to ask either of them or any provider for that matter. Bareback is often YMMV. And, as I'm sure you know, when it happens it's because of a extra donation or sheer chemistry when in the moment. I won't fuck any provider raw that just peers out on the norm.
    Yes, well, that is sometimes true I guess. But I guess I should have made more clear what I was asking: Has anyone here on this forum fucked her bareback, or if not, has she offered it to you? And did anyone try but was refused?

  5. #1672

    Jasmine incall

    Quote Originally Posted by PaFinest23  [View Original Post]
    Does Jasmine offer Incall or only outcall?
    She just moved and incall may be available.

  6. #1671

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by UTRfiend  [View Original Post]
    I've fucked this sexy girl a few times now, last night being the most recent. She's a pretty sexy girl, 28, carries herself with confident sexuality and has a great body. I'd have reviewed her sooner but couldn't find an ad. $. 5 or $$. 5 for a hh or fh. She can be elusive and hard to reach as she is not consumed by drug use and has a lot of things going on. It's always been outcall with us. Dfk, excellent BBBJ with deepthroat with her tongue on the balls. She loves doggie and getting pounded mish. CIM with her it's the best. Have fun fellas. I'll keep repeating.
    Does Jasmine offer Incall or only outcall?

  7. #1670

    I reviewed Jasmine, but have fucked both

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    There appears to be some confusion here. I don't know if you are referencing this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.philadel...3344356/dinner

    Or this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...098/2153017972

    I have NOT seen either of them, though--I was ASKING if either of them will fuck raw.
    https://escortalligator.com.philadel. 3344356/ dinner.

    I have seen her. My best suggestion would be to ask either of them or any provider for that matter. Bareback is often YMMV. And, as I'm sure you know, when it happens it's because of a extra donation or sheer chemistry when in the moment. I won't fuck any provider raw that just peers out on the norm.

  8. #1669
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaware55  [View Original Post]
    Seen her. Skittish but very nice person once she trusts you and skills are totally legit and as advertised.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckMarvel  [View Original Post]
    Hey "KingOfFours" I saw her ad a day ago and thought see looked interesting. Could you share with me the damage for your visit? Thanks.

    Chuck Marvel.
    There appears to be some confusion here. I don't know if you are referencing this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.philadel...3344356/dinner

    Or this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...098/2153017972

    I have NOT seen either of them, though--I was ASKING if either of them will fuck raw.

  9. #1668

    3344356/ dinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Delaware55  [View Original Post]
    Seen her. Skittish but very nice person once she trusts you and skills are totally legit and as advertised.
    Hey "KingOfFours" I saw her ad a day ago and thought see looked interesting. Could you share with me the damage for your visit? Thanks.

    Chuck Marvel.

  10. #1667
    https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/sens...07262-11986795

    She's been around a long time, older but very nice lady and really fun, nice very safe suburban location.

  11. #1666

    Listcrawler comments

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2153036119

    Still learning the game after a long run in the streets, I wanted to see if the escort route would yield better choices but at a higher price point too. Case in post, this is someone I ran across when she first started to post. $. 5 for a car date seemed a bit high to me but not too bad all around. Then I started to notice her reviews were less than stellar so apparently she decides to rebrand herself by discarding the old ads (with the old reviews that were not positive) and all of a sudden she is a $. 75 car date.

    You've got to admire the effort, higher pay for the same service is something everyone aspires to. Good luck to everyone involved, I wouldn't be returning myself even at the old price. YMMV.

  12. #1665
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar188  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...098/2153017972

    Just want to know if anyone seen her and had a good experience?. She giving me good deal but a hard time. So not sure if she worth the trouble.
    Seen her. Skittish but very nice person once she trusts you and skills are totally legit and as advertised.

  13. #1664

    Molly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Train6192  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her posts on there too. Was wondering about her. Good to know, thanks. Do you remember what the damage is?
    1.5 first time then negotiable.

  14. #1663

    Throwbacks

    Maaan just sittin here reminiscin in my old age. Who all remembers one of Philly's ATF's Kiki (2010 - 2014 or so)? Short phat booty brown skin hottie that use to have an awesome figure and gave great service. Used to advertise out by airport and near chester. Man I miss her. Hit me if you know she still around.

    Also years ago if you missed the young funsize owbone who went by Ms. Keke, you missed a great dream. She lasted a few months before she told me ahe fell in love with some dude and got preggo. It happens. Lolp.

  15. #1662
    Very nice looking girl and very nice review. And apparently not an addict, for a change!

    Sorry to be so repetitive—I realize that I'm always asking the same question about these hoes, but it's really the most important question, for me! And that is: Does anyone know if she will fuck raw?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape