Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 339 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #725
    [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

    Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

  2. #724

    I tested her today.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyPlox  [View Original Post]
    She's a small spinner that always hosts out of the days inn on manchester and is always with her friend cuban. No GFE but if you the most bang for your buck she'll do the job. I'd see her all the time but black girls aren't my thing.
    I ended up testing her today and I have to say that your short review perfectly captures everything. Average experience but the price is good. She was sweet after the meeting, but during the meeting, she was quite mechanical and not passionate. Nice body, perfect for all spinner lovers. The friend was waiting in the bathroom (I realized that when I asked whether I could quickly wash after the meeting). Bad thing: the room smelled like cigarette pretty heavily and when I left all my clothes smelled like that. Not good if you have to go back to your family and you don't smoke. Not sure if I will repeat.

  3. #723

    Looks better. In person

    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends,

    Does anyone have info on this nice spinner in Inglewood?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../KellyBarbie21
    She's a small spinner that always hosts out of the days inn on manchester and is always with her friend cuban. No GFE but if you the most bang for your buck she'll do the job. I'd see her all the time but black girls aren't my thing.

  4. #722
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Potato bug

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/125109

    That it took two years for mueller to find no collusion shows the guy must have been conducting an investigation just to suk some money from the tax payers. Russians have no ability to cover up wrongdoing because it is not wrongdoing in their book. They have no moral protractor. If they colluded with trump, it would be found out in 10 minutes.

    Anyhow, the link is to a girl who looks like a cross between a potato bug and lena dunham. Fat, and not real good looking, and a little too stiff of a handshake. The pics are not real, which s part of the Russian cultural deceptive mentality.

  5. #721
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Let it be?

    http://www.thatmall.com/yoko/sensual/

    Any info on this cupcake. She wants 250 clothed and 350 nude. And she was like talking about why I like tantra. I do not even know what tantra is. I just like girls with small hands jerking my 10 inch maglite.

  6. #720

    Sweet Treat Kelly. Any Info?

    Hello friends,

    Does anyone have info on this nice spinner in Inglewood?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../KellyBarbie21

  7. #719

    Sweet Asian Gem

    Quote Originally Posted by Slideryyz  [View Original Post]
    Either that or bookers was having a bad day. I did that several times myself and never had problems.
    Yep, first time I dealt with SAG it was smooth sailing. The girl I wanted wasn't available so I asked for another, but time not good so I asked for another. In the end I didn't book until couple weeks later. You might have caught the booker on a bad day and bad mood. They are human after all. On another subject, the smart booker will always recommend another if the one you want is unavailable. I have booker that recommend whenever the girl I want is unavailable. I also have booker that recommend as soon as I finish with my appointment. They are aggressive, but yes make no mistake they are not your friend.

  8. #718
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    If the booker said that to you. I would tread water real careful with this booker cause she might think you're a waste of time customer. Always asking for someone else. I know 2 of the famous bookers we all talk about will not answer your texts if you keep texting for one girl and asking for another if you've never even booked with them.

    They consider you a waste of time client.
    Either that or bookers was having a bad day. I did that several times myself and never had problems.

  9. #717
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    So if I ask for a provider and they tell me that provider is unavailable and has no return date (Shannon) then I am not allowed to ask about another provider? What sense does that make?
    First, the booker (he / she) of korean descent can speak conversational english or read / write. But, sometimes he / she does not understand the meaning of alot english slangs or certain words.

    They're only there to book and NOt be you're friend! So, when one girl is attached to one # or maybe even 2,3 girls. Don't expect to get a response like oh she if off, I also have such and such.

    Yes, there are bookers like that but only if your a VIP customer who spends $. Not some guy who keeps texting asking for such and such. And, never makes a appt.

    So, if you ask the question and booker says off. Ask when will she come back politely? If booker responds " I don't know, means she on vacay, travelling or personal". Just say "thanks" and Move ON!

    Don't force a question cause in the end your texts might never be returned!

  10. #716
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    How good are the providers at crystallangels.com?? Basically this blonde named crystal brings in people from EU and hosts them at Cilver or studio.

    I remember back in the day these two providers named Alice and Lolita were really popular and the service was outstanding.

    Has anyone seen the new providers from her page? Are the good or has hw service been going down?
    I assume you have the password. The new girls are off and on. I had one who was photoshopped and her pussy looked like a roast beef sandwich from arby's. But then I had a cutie who I swear had no asshole at all, just an architectrual digest quality pussy, but did the CBJ nonsense. Most recently this one said at the end I want you to cum on my face.

    I can give you reports via pm.

  11. #715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    Asking for a different provider

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    So if I ask for a provider and they tell me that provider is unavailable and has no return date (Shannon) then I am not allowed to ask about another provider? What sense does that make?
    HapaBoy is correct. It's one thing if the gal you want isn't available and you ask who is. However, it's a bit different if the booker recommends a certain gal as an alternate, and you don't go along with it, asking about someone else. You're now questioning the booker's judgement and he / she may feel offended. You may want to just suck it up and go with the recommendation if for no other reason than to establish a good relationship with the booker whom you may want to use in the future. No doubt it's a tough call, but I recommend you think long term.

  12. #714
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    If the booker said that to you. I would tread water real careful with this booker cause she might think you're a waste of time customer. Always asking for someone else. I know 2 of the famous bookers we all talk about will not answer your texts if you keep texting for one girl and asking for another if you've never even booked with them.

    They consider you a waste of time client.
    So if I ask for a provider and they tell me that provider is unavailable and has no return date (Shannon) then I am not allowed to ask about another provider? What sense does that make?

  13. #713
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #712

    Crystals Angels

    How good are the providers at crystallangels.com?? Basically this blonde named crystal brings in people from EU and hosts them at Cilver or studio.

    I remember back in the day these two providers named Alice and Lolita were really popular and the service was outstanding.

    Has anyone seen the new providers from her page? Are the good or has hw service been going down?

  15. #711

    Bullshit ass lie lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by James64  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. She was kicked off for working with Armenian Nigga to ROB johns.
    She's never robbed anyone. What the hell kinda name is Armenian Nigga? Yall need to stop wity these crazy ass rumors. She's safe as fuck, if you actually know her or have seen her, you would know she doesn't even have friends except for a gay Asian.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape