Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 339 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #710
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    I just tried to book with SAG they mad me go through a million hoops for verification. I provided everything finally they tell me Erika is available and Shannon is unavailable (moved to OC) but based on mixed reviews of Erika I decided to ask for Taylor instead. Booker gets hostile and rude and says "WHY ARE YOU ASKING FOR A DIFFERENT PROVIDER".
    If the booker said that to you. I would tread water real careful with this booker cause she might think you're a waste of time customer. Always asking for someone else. I know 2 of the famous bookers we all talk about will not answer your texts if you keep texting for one girl and asking for another if you've never even booked with them.

    They consider you a waste of time client.

  2. #709

    SweetAsianGem Booker is rude and weirdo

    I just tried to book with SAG they mad me go through a million hoops for verification. I provided everything finally they tell me Erika is available and Shannon is unavailable (moved to OC) but based on mixed reviews of Erika I decided to ask for Taylor instead. Booker gets hostile and rude and says "WHY ARE YOU ASKING FOR A DIFFERENT PROVIDER".

  3. #708
    Quote Originally Posted by PchDude  [View Original Post]
    I text this girl on LC but nothing added up. 21 year old Latina out of Long Beach, posted up in a shady motel offering FS for $80. Too good to be true? She has no history on Google. Plus her pictures don't match. She has medium size pink boobs in one pic and big brown boobs in the other. Decided to hold off on this one. I prefer not to be robbed on a Thursday night. Any one else here have experience with her?

    https://backpage.com.losangeles.list.../34192079/5198
    I did a Yandex. Images search on the pictures in the ad. The ones they posted have been used hundreds of times under dozens of different phone numbers all over the USA and Canada at the very least. There is absolutely no way that that anyone in the pictures will be there when you show up. This is a prime example of something seeming to be to good to be true = It's not.

  4. #707
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I have some info on this one, but unsure of taking one for the team.

    http://www.thatmall.com/marti/

    PMs are the best way to go.
    That Mall seems to be a time machine to the the land that hookers forgot. In a game populated by the shark-like search for fresh and shiny girls, this seems more like a museum to to girls who gave up many years ago, except that they are too inept to go full square bear and earn their money on their feet.

  5. #706

    I Want To Be Wrong

    I text this girl on LC but nothing added up. 21 year old Latina out of Long Beach, posted up in a shady motel offering FS for $80. Too good to be true? She has no history on Google. Plus her pictures don't match. She has medium size pink boobs in one pic and big brown boobs in the other. Decided to hold off on this one. I prefer not to be robbed on a Thursday night. Any one else here have experience with her?

    https://backpage.com.losangeles.list.../34192079/5198
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sketch.jpg‎   sketch2.jpg‎  

  6. #705
    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaMahalo74  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with this one? She has reviews on escort monkey but doesn't respond!

    http://bookhazelgrey.com/gallery
    She is 6 months preggo. She just popped up on hx with a pic. Probably needs $ to help for the baby bills.

  7. #704
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Some more off of thatmall

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptaotp  [View Original Post]
    Holy Crap--I didn't think they were still around. I think www.thatmall.com was the 3rd URL created after the internet went live. Nothing but elderly fukpipes living off the fumes of their broken dreams. Avoid.
    http://www.thatmall.com/cyn/

    I saw this one in real life, not for a handjob, at the whole foods in venice. She was on handjobs anywhere. Not good. I recall an old review of her that gave the dick down because the dud went to her toidy and she left some floaters in the bowl.

    http://www.thatmall.com/stephanie/

    Decent girl at the pearl trick pad. Just kind of boring.

    http://www.thatmall.com/abbietaylor/

    If this one was no so fucken weird, she would be in the hall of fame with zuliya.

    http://www.thatmall.com/jade/

    A total flake. Saw her ages ago, I think she may be a pornstar with the first name jade. Lately she texts all sorts of reasons for not keeping an appointment, the last one being she is on the space shuttle (I thought NASA discontinued the space shuttle).

    http://www.thatmall.com/bronwyn/

    Always wanted to see her but all touch is non-mutual. Fuck that.

    http://www.thatmall.com/angelique/

    Saw this one a few times. She short changes on the mileage from time to time. Had to rush me on a nut because she was just not doing it for me. I do not think she would see me again. A good body. Let's you finger her pussy and it feels like applesauce in there.

    http://www.thatmall.com/susan/

    Rumor is she may be a great grand ma. Zauriel probably fucked her.

  8. #703

    ThatMall AKA Jurassic Park

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    As a sort of PSA, here is a shit list:

    http://www.thatmall.com/mona/sensual/

    She wants men 50 to 70 only?? She must be post menopausal.

    http://www.thatmall.com/itana/

    Fat ass who likes to flake on appointments.

    http://www.thatmall.com/roxy/

    I think she wants like 400 for a massage.

    http://www.thatmall.com/alyssa/

    I like how she has two other careers. When I called to set up, she was magically available the same day. Her last review is from 2007.

    http://www.thatmall.com/pina/

    This one is literally four foot ten. Actually has huge tits that are fake. She is just weird about the handjob. She smells like carpet cleaner.

    http://www.thatmall.com/shezza/

    Delusional. Nuts. Fucked up. Weird. Has her dog with her at all times. I think its a pomeranian, fucken dog has fucken papers.

    http://www.thatmall.com/haley/

    Ghetto gal (the tats have her boyfriends' inmate locators) who upsells.

    http://www.thatmall.com/christine/

    Fucken chase utley of the westside. Well past expiration. Really pissed off, and is not pleased if you cannnot nut on command.

    http://www.thatmall.com/alba/

    Fat mutt with an attitude.

    http://www.thatmall.com/marti/

    As friendly as an SS guard at auschwitz and she has the moral compass of a shift change supervirsor at treblinka. A pretty gal no doubt, but fucked up totally. Her hour is less than 45 minutes.

    http://www.thatmall.com/ashley/

    Meaner than a schoolteacher when she finds out the entire class cheated on the final. Full of herself, and getting fatter. A classic *****.
    Holy Crap--I didn't think they were still around. I think www.thatmall.com was the 3rd URL created after the internet went live. Nothing but elderly fukpipes living off the fumes of their broken dreams. Avoid.

  9. #702
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    As a sort of PSA, here is a shit list:

    http://www.thatmall.com/mona/sensual/

    She wants men 50 to 70 only?? She must be post menopausal.

    http://www.thatmall.com/itana/

    Fat ass who likes to flake on appointments.

    http://www.thatmall.com/roxy/

    I think she wants like 400 for a massage.

    http://www.thatmall.com/alyssa/

    I like how she has two other careers. When I called to set up, she was magically available the same day. Her last review is from 2007.

    http://www.thatmall.com/pina/

    This one is literally four foot ten. Actually has huge tits that are fake. She is just weird about the handjob. She smells like carpet cleaner.

    http://www.thatmall.com/shezza/

    Delusional. Nuts. Fucked up. Weird. Has her dog with her at all times. I think its a pomeranian, fucken dog has fucken papers.

    http://www.thatmall.com/haley/

    Ghetto gal (the tats have her boyfriends' inmate locators) who upsells.

    http://www.thatmall.com/christine/

    Fucken chase utley of the westside. Well past expiration. Really pissed off, and is not pleased if you cannnot nut on command.

    http://www.thatmall.com/alba/

    Fat mutt with an attitude.

    http://www.thatmall.com/marti/

    As friendly as an SS guard at auschwitz and she has the moral compass of a shift change supervirsor at treblinka. A pretty gal no doubt, but fucked up totally. Her hour is less than 45 minutes.

    http://www.thatmall.com/ashley/

    Meaner than a schoolteacher when she finds out the entire class cheated on the final. Full of herself, and getting fatter. A classic *****.
    Also avoid missswn. I think she used to go by Dana. Total waste of time.

    http://www.thatmall.com/missswan/

  10. #701
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Avoid list on thatmall

    As a sort of PSA, here is a shit list:

    http://www.thatmall.com/mona/sensual/

    She wants men 50 to 70 only?? She must be post menopausal.

    http://www.thatmall.com/itana/

    Fat ass who likes to flake on appointments.

    http://www.thatmall.com/roxy/

    I think she wants like 400 for a massage.

    http://www.thatmall.com/alyssa/

    I like how she has two other careers. When I called to set up, she was magically available the same day. Her last review is from 2007.

    http://www.thatmall.com/pina/

    This one is literally four foot ten. Actually has huge tits that are fake. She is just weird about the handjob. She smells like carpet cleaner.

    http://www.thatmall.com/shezza/

    Delusional. Nuts. Fucked up. Weird. Has her dog with her at all times. I think its a pomeranian, fucken dog has fucken papers.

    http://www.thatmall.com/haley/

    Ghetto gal (the tats have her boyfriends' inmate locators) who upsells.

    http://www.thatmall.com/christine/

    Fucken chase utley of the westside. Well past expiration. Really pissed off, and is not pleased if you cannnot nut on command.

    http://www.thatmall.com/alba/

    Fat mutt with an attitude.

    http://www.thatmall.com/marti/

    As friendly as an SS guard at auschwitz and she has the moral compass of a shift change supervirsor at treblinka. A pretty gal no doubt, but fucked up totally. Her hour is less than 45 minutes.

    http://www.thatmall.com/ashley/

    Meaner than a schoolteacher when she finds out the entire class cheated on the final. Full of herself, and getting fatter. A classic *****.

  11. #700
    Quote Originally Posted by James64  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. She was kicked off for working with Armenian Nigga to ROB johns.
    I must've lucked out then. The times I saw laylana she stayed at super trashy hotels. I mean junkies everywhere. She was on HX for like 2 weeks LOL. But her body was epic no fat on her and the tight pussy and cg had me creampie her in less than 5 minutes easily.

  12. #699
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't she on hx awhile back. Known raw action provider but would only allow raw action after 2nd appt?
    Yeah. She was kicked off for working with Armenian Nigga to ROB johns.

  13. #698
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Shitxa and shitter

    http://www.thatmall.com/colleen/

    This gal has finally made the jump to hyperspace.

    She was on slixa and switter, which are completely useless (slixa has no indication if a hoooooker is available and switter is useless in terms of presentation).

    Now she is on that mall, which has some fucken grannies on it.

    But colleen is a fucken firm shake. The pic of the bathing suit is her, she is skinny. The other pic is probably her aunt or something. She is skinny and has titties she rubs on your asshole. You cannot touch them, but she lets you blow all over them with your perverted monger nut.

  14. #697
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Anyone with some info?

    I have some info on this one, but unsure of taking one for the team.

    http://www.thatmall.com/marti/

    PMs are the best way to go.

  15. #696
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBot  [View Original Post]
    Had her on my sight for a while since stumbling on her official site. Emailed her assistant and was told she would be in LA within a month. When the time came I got in touch again and set up a date for Saturday night. The rate was 2000 for a few hours. A few hours before I got a call from Nicolette herself. I get to her hotel in Hollywood and proceed up to her room. Once I enter I see her lying on the bed wearing nothing but a pink thong and bra. I place her donation on the table in an envelope like her assistant instructed me to. She counts it and we get to the fun. She immediatly drop to her knees and starts giving me a CBJ. You can tell she's a well trained fucktoy. I undress and we go to the bed where she gives me the time of my life. She lets me dominate her and pound her bimbo body position I please. I'm pounding her from behind when she drops to her knees again, yanks off the ruber and opens her mouth. I finish and give cover her face and tits in sticky cream. We talk afterwards and she's a really chill gal. We shower together where she lets me pound her again. We go back to bed and she gives me another CBJ and finishes me off again. 3 total nuts she gets out of me that night. Totally worth the cost and an amazing time. She's the sex maniac from her vids and a well trained bimbo. Everytime she comes to town she text me and I go see her. If you got a shot to see her don't waste time. GO!
    Nicolette offers bbj with swallow if you cough up the cash hard. She even allows you to suck her pussy, rim with salad tossing and tongue kissing also anal if you got the cash. I have met her many times during the last 3 years. If you meet up many times she starts treating you much better and she even treats you if were her real boyfriend. If you want extra services you need to agree with her directly in person and be ready with hard cash for anything she proposes she is open minded and willing to do it all for hard cash. This lady is a sex machine and perfect sex doll. She even goes directly to your apartment if you met her enough. I met her in a similar situation like your post. For me the lady was totally naked laying with 5. 5 inch heels in bed when I meet her for the fifth time with her assistant next to her waiting for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape