Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 516 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 7730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2285
    Quote Originally Posted by Speck  [View Original Post]
    He just said he found them on humaniplex (hx).

    It's been years, but I saw casandra calogera for around $200 and Claire Dames for $250 off hx. Others I can't remember the names of too.
    Wow that is cheap. I read a couple of review about Gianna Michaels who was $1700 and Kianna Dior $1500. I think someone mention they got Amy Reid for $450. But the Gps at Synncoi is getting ridicous. Newbies dancers are pushing for $300 tips for FS. FS range is from 300 to 1200. For that much you can get a hotel room and an escort. Or just head to tj mexicao and get a 30 min room shower and fuck for $80 total.

  2. #2284
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1525
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    Very surprising and interesting. Any centralized ad location you can identify to look for legit prospects?
    He just said he found them on humaniplex (hx).

    It's been years, but I saw casandra calogera for around $200 and Claire Dames for $250 off hx. Others I can't remember the names of too.

  3. #2283
    Quote Originally Posted by BillD.Cat  [View Original Post]
    I did a half hour session with Evah Ellington twice for $140 (She hasn't advertised for about six months or longer). I have also been with katt. Starlett ($120 hhr), Fetisha (a. K. a. Shasta--blew my mind how sexual she was-150 hhr), Jillian Foxxx (beautiful bodybuilder grandma for $150 hhr), and many years ago an HX former pornstar who was called lotsoffun (I forgot her porn name but she charged me $120).

    There are many former / current stars on HX but I'm not sure how many charge the rates I was given. Hope that helps.
    Very surprising and interesting. Any centralized ad location you can identify to look for legit prospects?

  4. #2282

    You can find pornstars on HX for that rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    Where are there porn stars for 300? Please pm. I'm tired of banging a stripper 350 for half hour LOL.
    I did a half hour session with Evah Ellington twice for $140 (She hasn't advertised for about six months or longer). I have also been with katt. Starlett ($120 hhr), Fetisha (a. K. a. Shasta--blew my mind how sexual she was-150 hhr), Jillian Foxxx (beautiful bodybuilder grandma for $150 hhr), and many years ago an HX former pornstar who was called lotsoffun (I forgot her porn name but she charged me $120).

    There are many former / current stars on HX but I'm not sure how many charge the rates I was given. Hope that helps.

  5. #2281
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    I read reviews that she does FS for $300 and if you didn't bother to negoiate than your the sucker paying the extra $150 while others are spending less for the same service. LOL.
    Agreed. To not negotiate and pay $450 not including the VIP cost is fucked up. I've never paid more than $250 all inclusive. The only way to stop the GPS pricing is to refuse to pay it.

  6. #2280
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekNGames  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is around 5'4 without heels because I ask her to take off her heels and stockings when we do VIP. I like faces and she has a pretty face. Her body is super nice too. I don't like that piggy face look. She also charges more than $300. I pay her $450 on top of VIP. One thing I don't like about her is she's never consistent with her schedule and about what she offers. She offer CFS one day and another day she acts like she's never done it.
    I read reviews that she does FS for $300 and if you didn't bother to negoiate than your the sucker paying the extra $150 while others are spending less for the same service. LOL.

  7. #2279
    Quote Originally Posted by ChestRockwell  [View Original Post]
    You can bang a porn star for $300 for an entire hour in a hotel room, seems a bit silly to spend that much on a stripper in a dingy room, to each his own I guess.
    Where are there porn stars for 300? Please pm. I'm tired of banging a stripper 350 for half hour LOL.

  8. #2278

    Thats kookoo

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekNGames  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is around 5'4 without heels because I ask her to take off her heels and stockings when we do VIP. I like faces and she has a pretty face. Her body is super nice too. I don't like that piggy face look. She also charges more than $300. I pay her $450 on top of VIP. One thing I don't like about her is she's never consistent with her schedule and about what she offers. She offer CFS one day and another day she acts like she's never done it.
    You can bang a porn star for $300 for an entire hour in a hotel room, seems a bit silly to spend that much on a stripper in a dingy room, to each his own I guess.

  9. #2277
    Kelly is around 5'4 without heels because I ask her to take off her heels and stockings when we do VIP. I like faces and she has a pretty face. Her body is super nice too. I don't like that piggy face look. She also charges more than $300. I pay her $450 on top of VIP. One thing I don't like about her is she's never consistent with her schedule and about what she offers. She offer CFS one day and another day she acts like she's never done it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    The Kelly that is described in the review I've read is Korean / Jap mix 5'1 with dcups. And she charges $300 tip on top of VIP for FS. Not to surprised with your experience with Suki. I've never seen her but reading plenty of reivews of her. She claim she charges $200 tip for a VIP with her and up sells her other services. Some dumbass paid $500 for FS and said she's worth it. GPS is a thing there. Even the lowier tier girls are asking $300 for FS.

  10. #2276
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    This site has been quiet in years. Bonedin reviews are drying up. Where do people get info for COI?
    Have you bothered to read the previoius posts? There have been posts about Synncoi and Paradise showgirls.

  11. #2275
    This site has been quiet in years. Bonedin reviews are drying up. Where do people get info for COI?

  12. #2274
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxHunter158  [View Original Post]
    I've previously posted about how terrible Suki is with her DPS (as opposed to GPS). For those of you wondering, she's the Asian girl with the nice body but the miss piggy face.

    There are a couple girls that I've experienced recently at Synn that were absolutely wonderful. The first one is Kelly. She's Asian, maybe 5'4". Very friendly and witty. Took her back for a VIP. She didn't ask for a tip before hand. After it was complete, I offered her the tip. I gave a reasonable tip, and then some, because of how good the experience was and how she didn't try to nickle-and-dime me to death up front.

    The next one was Lexi. She's a Latina. She's about 5'2" and has an absolutely perfect body (not too skinny). Again, I took her to the VIP and she proceeded to fully execute. Again, no discussion of a tip beforehand. Afterwards, I tipped her generously!

    I don't know what it is about these girls that try to milk every last penny out of you up front. It's such a turnoff. I generally avoid those and repeat with the ones that allow me to tip commensurate with their performance.
    FS? CBJ or better?

  13. #2273
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe  [View Original Post]
    What is DPS?
    "Gold" just wasn't appropriate. "Diamonds" are more expensive. Sorry, should have been a little more clear. LOL.

  14. #2272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    Dps?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxHunter158  [View Original Post]
    I've previously posted about how terrible Suki is with her DPS (as opposed to GPS). For those of you wondering, she's the Asian girl with the nice body but the miss piggy face.

    There are a couple girls that I've experienced recently at Synn that were absolutely wonderful. The first one is Kelly. She's Asian, maybe 5'4". Very friendly and witty. Took her back for a VIP. She didn't ask for a tip before hand. After it was complete, I offered her the tip. I gave a reasonable tip, and then some, because of how good the experience was and how she didn't try to nickle-and-dime me to death up front.

    The next one was Lexi. She's a Latina. She's about 5'2" and has an absolutely perfect body (not too skinny). Again, I took her to the VIP and she proceeded to fully execute. Again, no discussion of a tip beforehand. Afterwards, I tipped her generously!

    I don't know what it is about these girls that try to milk every last penny out of you up front. It's such a turnoff. I generally avoid those and repeat with the ones that allow me to tip commensurate with their performance.
    What is DPS?

  15. #2271

    Synn Reviews

    I've previously posted about how terrible Suki is with her DPS (as opposed to GPS). For those of you wondering, she's the Asian girl with the nice body but the miss piggy face.

    There are a couple girls that I've experienced recently at Synn that were absolutely wonderful. The first one is Kelly. She's Asian, maybe 5'4". Very friendly and witty. Took her back for a VIP. She didn't ask for a tip before hand. After it was complete, I offered her the tip. I gave a reasonable tip, and then some, because of how good the experience was and how she didn't try to nickle-and-dime me to death up front.

    The next one was Lexi. She's a Latina. She's about 5'2" and has an absolutely perfect body (not too skinny). Again, I took her to the VIP and she proceeded to fully execute. Again, no discussion of a tip beforehand. Afterwards, I tipped her generously!

    I don't know what it is about these girls that try to milk every last penny out of you up front. It's such a turnoff. I generally avoid those and repeat with the ones that allow me to tip commensurate with their performance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape