Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 17,371 to 17,385 of 18415
-
06-20-19 10:36 #1045Regular Member

Posts: 8Sorry that happened to you. It would be nice to know who it was to avoid but understandable if you don't want to share considering she has your personal information. At the very least thanks for the tip on the hotel though. Does anyone have any tips on avoiding this in the future? It's almost like all it takes is an eager front desk receptionist to f your shit up.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 10:27 #1044Senior Member

Posts: 287Do you mind telling us who the girl is either in the forum or PM me? I'm talking to quite a few although I tend to focus on the verified college girls. The ones who also have something to lose. Still the sounds like one we should all avoid.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 09:34 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 1333Cold
Revenge is a dish best served cold. NICE!
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 09:13 #1042Senior Member

Posts: 502Not sure what she said to the front desk but all she had to go on was my room number and a fake name.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
I found out because she tried to blackmail me. So I sent her her screenshots of her mom, dad, college dean, and employer's facebook accounts and reminded her about all the videos I took showing what a nice consensual time we had. Also screenshotted her threat and educated her on extortion and blackmail laws. That shut her up real quick. I'm going to wait 8-12 months and then utterly gut and ruin her life.
-
06-20-19 08:37 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 457She definitely is a time waster. Other Mongers have confirmed this. Not sure what her game plans are. I would advise to avoid her, just my opinion.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 05:35 #1040Senior Member

Posts: 846Seems like a time-waster.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
Was prompt in giving out her number but is never available. I think that a few others here also had the similar experience.
-
06-20-19 05:34 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 846That's a shame.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
How did that happen?
And how did you find out about it?
-
06-18-19 21:52 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 103She's a pro. I've seen her on escort post. Or someone using fake pics.
Originally Posted by Reading4
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 13:17 #1037Regular Member

Posts: 4Collegegirl2021.
Anyone seen her yet. Been chatting. Wants to meet up.
Also. Don't see this one. Pictures aren't accurate. I think she's homeless.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9ccf3...4-09a9fc213dfd
-
06-18-19 12:10 #1036Senior Member

Posts: 140Mine have exclusively been Asians.
New to SA but the two SBs I have are Vietnamese and Mongolian. The other is half white half Asian. To me Asian SBs have been the most straightforward and accommodating. One SB doesn't even charge me anymore and is 19.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 11:14 #1035Regular Member

Posts: 8I pay with Amex gift cards without any issues. I have had a offline arrangement with an Asian in Maryland but ultimately ended because it was too far.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 00:46 #1034Regular Member

Posts: 3Seeking arrangements vs whatsyourprice
I have tried SA and Whatsyourprice. SA seems to have better results. I am talking to a woman but it does not feel like an escort arrangement more like a date with someone you give money to date. Yeah sounds like escort but escort is a sure thing SA seems like you don't know for sure what will happen like a real date on steroids. Like a box of chocolates.
-
06-17-19 21:19 #1033Senior Member

Posts: 502Sweetjoana, Anyone else use to hit this?
Not her first or second profile. Used to have one in high school. Anyone else used to hit this a few years ago? No way she's 19 LOL. 20 or 21.
https://www.seeking.com/member/cf4bc...8-c9a16f11d185
-
06-17-19 21:06 #1032Senior Member

Posts: 103There's couple Asians reported. Md / va board.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
You can pay using gift card on SA.
-
06-17-19 21:01 #1031Regular Member

Posts: 1New here. Any feedback on her
Talking with Passionatekisser2 she's just hot af.
A bit more mature but curvy and delicious.
I live in Tysons but she may be worth the hassle of her living in Md.
Anyone know her??









Reply With Quote






