Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Reading4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her yet. Been chatting. Wants to meet up.

    Also. Don't see this one. Pictures aren't accurate. I think she's homeless.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9ccf3...4-09a9fc213dfd
    She's a pro. I've seen her on escort post. Or someone using fake pics.

  2. #1037

    Collegegirl2021.

    Anyone seen her yet. Been chatting. Wants to meet up.

    Also. Don't see this one. Pictures aren't accurate. I think she's homeless.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9ccf3...4-09a9fc213dfd

  3. #1036

    Mine have exclusively been Asians.

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Got a couple of questions:

    1.) has anyone had success with any Asian SBs? I prefer to try to hook up Asians.

    2.) Has anyone had success to pay for a membership on SA with a prepaid card? I'm thinking to dip my toe into the SA waters but want to use a prepaid card.

    Thanks.
    New to SA but the two SBs I have are Vietnamese and Mongolian. The other is half white half Asian. To me Asian SBs have been the most straightforward and accommodating. One SB doesn't even charge me anymore and is 19.

  4. #1035
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Got a couple of questions:

    1.) has anyone had success with any Asian SBs? I prefer to try to hook up Asians.

    2.) Has anyone had success to pay for a membership on SA with a prepaid card? I'm thinking to dip my toe into the SA waters but want to use a prepaid card.

    Thanks.
    I pay with Amex gift cards without any issues. I have had a offline arrangement with an Asian in Maryland but ultimately ended because it was too far.

  5. #1034

    Seeking arrangements vs whatsyourprice

    I have tried SA and Whatsyourprice. SA seems to have better results. I am talking to a woman but it does not feel like an escort arrangement more like a date with someone you give money to date. Yeah sounds like escort but escort is a sure thing SA seems like you don't know for sure what will happen like a real date on steroids. Like a box of chocolates.

  6. #1033

    Sweetjoana, Anyone else use to hit this?

    Not her first or second profile. Used to have one in high school. Anyone else used to hit this a few years ago? No way she's 19 LOL. 20 or 21.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cf4bc...8-c9a16f11d185

  7. #1032
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Got a couple of questions:

    1.) has anyone had success with any Asian SBs? I prefer to try to hook up Asians.

    2.) Has anyone had success to pay for a membership on SA with a prepaid card? I'm thinking to dip my toe into the SA waters but want to use a prepaid card.

    Thanks.
    There's couple Asians reported. Md / va board.

    You can pay using gift card on SA.

  8. #1031

    New here. Any feedback on her

    Talking with Passionatekisser2 she's just hot af.

    A bit more mature but curvy and delicious.

    I live in Tysons but she may be worth the hassle of her living in Md.

    Anyone know her??

  9. #1030
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually hooked up with this one yet? She's been around for a while.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/67fd2...1-210dc23bae89
    Name seems familiar but I think I may be blocked, or maybe I blocked her.

  10. #1029

    Extended Stay Fair Oaks

    FYI, had a bad incident here. Gave my personal info out to a SB without asking for what or why. She had no key or any other reason they would think she would even know me.

  11. #1028
    Pimp, Promoter or Manager


    Posts: 23

    Pretty paid

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Some of you guys just don't learn.

    I sort of overlook professional promoters here if they learn to keep shit on the DL but you just gotta push it. Since you can't speak freely here you're going to start moving customers to a private site?

    When you register your new user remember in a matter of days I'll know it's you and the same rules will apply.

    A2

  12. #1027
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Yourflower

    I know this link was posted before our schedules haven't match yet? Anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c3822...3-28dabd93b9a8

  13. #1026

    Good vibes 235

    Has anyone actually hooked up with this one yet? She's been around for a while.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/67fd2...1-210dc23bae89

  14. #1025

    Looking to dip my toe in SA. Looking for Asians

    Got a couple of questions:

    1.) has anyone had success with any Asian SBs? I prefer to try to hook up Asians.

    2.) Has anyone had success to pay for a membership on SA with a prepaid card? I'm thinking to dip my toe into the SA waters but want to use a prepaid card.

    Thanks.

  15. #1024
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    The above is the ONLY positive comment I've seen about this girl.

    Have received a few PMs that have all been negative. Hopefully more people would chime in.
    Had a nice dream about her. Not sure I would recommend but, no regrets. I did not find her via seeking though so, that might have something to do with my dream's quality.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape