Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,936 to 25,950 of 30809
-
06-16-19 18:42 #4874Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks for the informations, I am really into tiny girls, may I ask what was the damage? Thanks.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 17:54 #4873Senior Member

Posts: 117BKS Gauntlet
Originally Posted by JMonger
[View Original Post]
That would be fine if there was a number listed for regular members. I am gearing up for my first time with the right lady. However, a regular member / user like me does not see much. My best guess is that I will need to PM either the BKS member or the lady who I want to see and wait. My understanding is that once I get past the gauntlet of the first time, then more info will be visible to me like phone numbers. I guess this strange method keeps them safe from men who wear uniforms, sunglasses, and buzz cuts.
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 16:01 #4872Senior Member

Posts: 49Thanks for the info. I bet there are a number of us out here who have been wondering how to schedule an actual session at BKS.
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
JM.
-
06-16-19 15:58 #4871Senior Member

Posts: 827Tatiana
Saw this one last evening, went one one review she had on this board. I must say she is a very tiny girl, and way to tight for my comfort. Service started with a BBBJ and she was not will to do any position because I think even an average is too big for her. So started and finished in MISH. If you guys are into tiny bods like hers, go for it. I would not repeat.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/160888507083
-
06-16-19 15:25 #4870Senior Member

Posts: 513Alternate.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
Using the alternate number for now.
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 14:55 #4869Senior Member

Posts: 149Just text the number and they will set it up.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 14:09 #4868Senior Member

Posts: 162If you click more pictures
You will see the same pictures as in the above ad. She is in fact TG. Damn. Because I will say what most of us were thinking, pics are sexy AF.
Originally Posted by Sharp555
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 13:51 #4867Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re.
"In the current market I honestly don't see a single reliable option who is reasonably attractive" sadly you have said it all with that one statement.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 12:36 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 513Heads up
You did. It's in her ad. LOL BTW- there's at least 2 women in your link. Maybe 3. But the dog on the bed is a dead giveaway. : o).
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 09:51 #4865Senior Member

Posts: 283Sad state of affairs
She used to be ATF for me and I was always very pleased with her services. Sad to see the deteriorating state of affairs, in the current market I honestly don't see a single reliable option who is reasonably attractive.
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 09:44 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 283How to book on BKS
The BKS is so confusing with no instructions given for how to book an appt with a girl. I can see the girls visiting on the calender, how do we actually get to book a time slot with them?
-
06-16-19 05:39 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 192Dog
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...6905/1/1224808
In this dream she open the door and there was a humongous dog on the bed. Would've been nice to have a heads up. Took a few minutes to put him away but we had a nice time.
-
06-16-19 02:04 #4862Regular Member

Posts: 12Josefina from Eros
Has anyone seen her yet?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2243213.htm?cat=1
-
06-15-19 12:26 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 112Natalie from BKS
Wow wow wow this girl is amazing, willing to please, no rush.
Only bad thing was limited DFK. Limited English, not an issue for me (I speak Spanish) $$. 5 full hr.
-
06-15-19 12:24 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 235Blaze
Search "Blaze" on STG.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






