Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,936 to 25,950 of 30812
-
06-16-19 13:51 #4877Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re.
"In the current market I honestly don't see a single reliable option who is reasonably attractive" sadly you have said it all with that one statement.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 12:36 #4876Senior Member

Posts: 513Heads up
You did. It's in her ad. LOL BTW- there's at least 2 women in your link. Maybe 3. But the dog on the bed is a dead giveaway. : o).
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 09:51 #4875Senior Member

Posts: 283Sad state of affairs
She used to be ATF for me and I was always very pleased with her services. Sad to see the deteriorating state of affairs, in the current market I honestly don't see a single reliable option who is reasonably attractive.
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 09:44 #4874Senior Member

Posts: 283How to book on BKS
The BKS is so confusing with no instructions given for how to book an appt with a girl. I can see the girls visiting on the calender, how do we actually get to book a time slot with them?
-
06-16-19 05:39 #4873Senior Member

Posts: 192Dog
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...6905/1/1224808
In this dream she open the door and there was a humongous dog on the bed. Would've been nice to have a heads up. Took a few minutes to put him away but we had a nice time.
-
06-16-19 02:04 #4872Regular Member

Posts: 12Josefina from Eros
Has anyone seen her yet?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2243213.htm?cat=1
-
06-15-19 12:26 #4871Senior Member

Posts: 112Natalie from BKS
Wow wow wow this girl is amazing, willing to please, no rush.
Only bad thing was limited DFK. Limited English, not an issue for me (I speak Spanish) $$. 5 full hr.
-
06-15-19 12:24 #4870Senior Member

Posts: 235Blaze
Search "Blaze" on STG.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-19 09:48 #4869Senior Member

Posts: 379Candi
Didn't pick up on that being the same number. The lady who answered was old and thin. Claimed the pics were her but no way. Did not see the tranny anywhere around but did not go in. Just told her that was not her in the pics and walked away as she was claiming otherwise.
Originally Posted by Sharp555
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-19 06:06 #4868Senior Member

Posts: 121Tmm
The nightspot looks so rough that I can't seem to place her.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-19 05:15 #4867Senior Member

Posts: 507Could you elaborate on how this works? If there's two in the room did you choose one for your enjoyment? What happened to the other one? Did she make herself scarce? Or did they tag team you? I'm hearing there's good fun to be had if you choose correctly with these fake asian ads.
Originally Posted by JellyBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-19 05:11 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 507As Rick James said "Cocaine is a hell of a drug" although I think the meth is probably doing her the most damage. I would be careful as I suspect at some point some poor soul will be with her in her room when Uncle decides to pay another visit.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-19 04:58 #4865Regular Member

Posts: 19Candi.
Thanks for this review. Actually I also tempted with that red thong AD. Quoted $, $.5, $$. Said available in Durham, then radio silence, for my good may be.
Originally Posted by ChaphillMan
[View Original Post]
Is she Transgender? That number pops up with TS ad. Different pic.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/33593299/
-
06-15-19 04:36 #4864Regular Member

Posts: 19Sweet and Soft and Best of the west.
Tempting the following two, any info on these?
Sweet and soft.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/295419590277
Mariah-Best of the west.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...m/902550224874
-
06-15-19 04:28 #4863Regular Member

Posts: 19Looks yummy.
Originally Posted by TerryMax
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





