Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,116 to 26,130 of 30797
-
06-10-19 17:59 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 117Leila / Layla. Lay, Lie, Lame
I saw her for the first time recently. Over by the airport. I don't know what curves she had before, but it wasn't terrible. Maybe some child bearing hips, but not the crazy+ pounds you see when a provider posts pics from 10 years ago when she had a hot bod and you open the door and POW, you get hit with a PAWG sandwich. However, I did have the same disappointment, but in a way that maybe many might be fine with. She was fine with doing what I wanted and asked my preferences, but she did it all with this bizarre mechanized exuberance. I got a slurpy fast BJ, a CG ride that was hard and energetic, then legs spread wide for mish. I just didn't feel any connection. Like a robot that was AI-trained to move this way, make these sounds, but you know it ain't coming from a genuine reaction. This was one which I popped to get it over with -- not due to over excitement. She really didn't show much interest in conversation either. Could be drugs that made her hyperactive, don't know. The whirlwind was over in 10 minutes for a HH visit. I guess I waited too long to meet her and what was good has deteriorated into this.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 15:40 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 276Not sure about the service.
But I don't think I want an escort all up on my kitchen countertops. I do not have many standards, but pussy does not belong on the Boos Brothers Butcher Block island surfaces.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
Weird how that bothered me some how!
(She does look particularly yummy though. Maybe a bit of bearded clam sashimi would alter my opinion.
-
06-10-19 13:59 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 33Femdom?
Where can one find girls who get into femdom, aggressive facesitting, succubus etc?
-
06-10-19 12:56 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 27Dakota link?
Is there a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 12:39 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 142Grayson.
Had anyone ever met a beautiful young women named "Grayson"?
-
06-09-19 21:34 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 239Aminah
Sonny, seems like you are right. Aminah got back with me through email. Hope our schedules work out. She looks like a gem. If any members have seen her, pm me. Would like to know how the incall location is and how you would rate it. Thanks to all. This is the best resource to stay safe.
-
06-09-19 20:50 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 282Leila has gone downhill
Leila used to be my regular, met her several times and was always satisfied and have also recommend her in the past to fellow mongers, but I hate to report that she has really gone downhill. Met her a last week and was left thoroughly underwhelmed by her. She's gained more weight than her pictures indicate but what's worse is her performance really left me wanting. She used to be a GFE in the past but this time she seemed cold amd distant, no BBBJ even though I always received those earlier, instead she flat out said O don't do BBBJ even though she has done it for me in the past and her oral skills were severally lacking. She also never really got in the FS, more just lay around waiting for me to finish. Goes without saying that YMMV but I was always satisfied with her performance earlier and was disappointed this time. Maybe I just caught her at a bad moment.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/801845450791
-
06-09-19 17:51 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 122Meagan
-
06-09-19 16:32 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 67Asian Layla
Indeed. It's been almost a year since I saw her but others have commented since then.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 16:31 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 102Dakota No Surprise
This doesn't surprise me at all from Dakota. I'm sorry you had this experience with her. She really could be a good provider. I was being overly nice and overly respectful when I contacted her. Essentially I was talking to her like I would an elderly person. Saying things I wouldn't to a normal provider. It's sad she is performing that way. I had a good time with her but based on my experience and yours I don't think I can risk it again. 1 for 1 will be good enough for me.
Originally Posted by DWooderson
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 15:11 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 33Lilli got married.
Sadly for us but happily for her, Lilli found the love of her life after splitting from her ex and she got married. Left the biz altogether. We will miss her--the best of them all, IMO.
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 15:03 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 284Are we talking about Asian Layla moon? She still around? Anyone seen her lately?
Originally Posted by Lgca2003
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 13:13 #4670Senior Member

Posts: 111Aminah Nicole Snapchat.
Please keep in mind that some of the more desirable girls have regular lives and aren't sitting at there computer of phone just waiting to add people on snapchat. Just like me and you they have errands to run and things come up in life. I cash app'd her and she added me on her snapchat but I wasn't really in a rush to be added. It was a pleasant surprise though when she did add me. Just give it a couple of days and she will get back with you.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 07:53 #4669Senior Member

Posts: 1710Yup. 100% same experience and agreed. She's a royal asshole.
Originally Posted by DWooderson
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 23:06 #4668Senior Member

Posts: 239Aminah Nicole
This morning I was looking to book for the 1st time with Aminah Nicole. I was going to schedule an appointment for early this week. Added her on twitter. I noticed a post saying she was going to delete her twitter and if you wanted to be added to her new one or to be added to her snapchat, you needed to send her $5 on CashApp. What the heck, I sent her $5 on CashApp (small fee to get the attention of the one I wanted to see). I also sent her an email through her email address listed on her twitter to set up a meeting. I included everything she ask for. Later tonight I logged on twitter and email to see if she responded. No response and she has deleted her twitter account. $5 is a cheap lesson. I have heard she is hard to get up with, but damn, this is getting ridiculous.
On another note, Eros seems dead, except for those same girls using the same intro who got a slightly negative review earlier this week.
Not willing to pull the trigger on skip the games, so this looks to be a slow week.










Reply With Quote





