Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 9196
-
06-15-19 01:38 #5971Senior Member

Posts: 191Incorrect
I've incalled with girls; both "traveling" and local, at The Orleans on multiple occasions. Never had any issues with security.
Originally Posted by PopeyesRetreat
[View Original Post]
The rooms are pretty nice actually.
-
06-14-19 17:30 #5970Regular Member

Posts: 13Florescent Orange Hair Lady.
The girl in Craven's picture from Tropicana in the florescent outfit was at the Circle K on Boulder this morning wearing the same clothing as in the picture. I was getting gas. She got in a car with someone right after I said hello, so no digits. You guys work fast!
Originally Posted by Asobou
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 16:38 #5969Senior Member

Posts: 345Hey-- My Apologizes to PointDexterJr and SuckerBill and all Mongers
No-one lost any sleep over it. No harm no foul -.
Originally Posted by Boatload
[View Original Post]
I want to know who did the SW in the porche?
Report?
-
06-14-19 13:51 #5968Senior Member

Posts: 823Really?
I've picked up ebonies on Trop. And gone to there room at the Orleans with no problems at all.
Originally Posted by PopeyesRetreat
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 13:35 #5967Senior Member

Posts: 205Hey-- My Apologizes to PointDexterJr and SuckerBill and all Mongers
Hey sorry that my attempt at humor went awry. When I said, "if you have to ask, you can't afford it" was in reference to "A SW driving a Porsche". I have asked the rates many times and have been rewarded with valuable info many timesthat is what this site is a about. Sorry Boatload.
Originally Posted by PointDexterJr
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 08:52 #5966Senior Member

Posts: 1570Saw one of my regulars out there on Wed night, her name is Jaide, she's got a smoking hot body and is usually dressed better than the rest of them, had a hot pink dress on that day. Had a great time with her. Woke up the next morning, got ready to go to work, I had plenty of time so I packed up all of my stuff and left the hotel, kept one room key and hit Trop again, should have taken my ass to work but there were lots of girls out there. Ran into the girl with the red hair (probably should have seen her), she was with another cute light skinned BSW who was a little bit thicker, curly hair with braces. Picked her up and went back to the room, service was horrible. Asked her all the questions but when we started, everything was no, I can't, hurry. I don't even remember her name and definitely didn't ask for her number.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 22:54 #5965Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Talent part 2
2 more for the fuck of it.
-
06-13-19 22:11 #5964Senior Member

Posts: 418Two for $6 mix or match? Oh, that's the sign for Burger King. Damnit.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 21:52 #5963

Posts: 275Twain SW?
I'm not sure what the situation is, but I sometimes go to the NuLeaf dispensary and I often see some attractive twenty-somethings hanging out in the weekly right next door and across the street.
I lucked out recently and a young blonde approached me and waved when I was at the nearby 7-11. She started walking slowly up to my window so I opened it up a little. She asked if she could get in for some fun. I let her in and we chatted for a minute, and I went and parked somewhere more obscured for a HJ and CBJ. Agreed on 50 beforehand. She wouldn't give me a name and said her phone was disconnected.
In this area I mostly get the look from undesirables. The SW pickup isn't my first choice, but if more young and attractive girls are amenable to it, I might partake more. I have a feeling that in this area the cracked out undesirables are more par for the course and the young and attractive ones are few and far between or girls who are legitimately transient or going through the strugle out there for whatever reasons. Anyone have a gold mine to share? I've had good run-ins here in the past with a referral from an older woman going by Breezy and a younger one using the same name.
Does anyone have a reliable bang in the area who can keep their phone on?
-
06-13-19 15:49 #5962Senior Member

Posts: 353Attention seeker?
Always enjoy your photography work. Thanks for the effort.
The florescent orange hair lady likes to stand out. And that green outfit, wow!
Anyone have her digits?
-
06-13-19 13:21 #5961Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Talent
A few over the last couple of days.
-
06-13-19 09:28 #5960Regular Member

Posts: 22Orleans Hotel.
They are very strict you need to check the girl in with security at the elevator. That is why non of the traveling girls use it to do incall out of.
Originally Posted by Watnow78
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 16:06 #5959Senior Member

Posts: 30That blonde one certainly looks ok. I've never done the SW thing. Looks fun though.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 08:42 #5958Senior Member

Posts: 1620Crave strikes again!
Mr. Morhead! You sir are awesome! Again and again and again! These c**ts are clueless! I don't know what you do for a living, however if all else fails you my friend have a career in high level surveillance! And no I do not mean just as a flashlight cop! Good s**t bro. Back in chi-toown lovin every minute!
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 17:03 #5957Senior Member

Posts: 330Good job Crave on pics.
Good job. Great photos. Just like info.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






