Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 462 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 6928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1633
    Quote Originally Posted by Paig3  [View Original Post]
    Coming from a city where you get any type of woman for $100 I barely adjusted to current CT rates of $300. Adjusting to NYC rates will need an extra 0 in my paycheck. But there are definitely good options there, I do not disagree.
    Where is this nirvana where you can get any type of woman for $100? I may need to move there.

    In this area, ever since Backpage and Craigslist closed up shop rates have been higher, and seem to have settled around $300 for an hour with a good quality, "regular girl" non-porn star type of escort. Of course, girls can be found for less but they tend to come with problems, be it bait and switch with looks or weight, drug issues, a predisposition to ripping guys off either directly and overtly or simply with truly shitty service, stunning unreliability or flakiness or a host of other issues.

    Is there an occasional unicorn? Sure, but they're few and far between.

    In the days of BP and CL, good quality could be had for $150-200 without much effort. Not the case today.

    I seem to remember someone on this board predicting this economic turn of events (cough, cough).

  2. #1632
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Gto69  [View Original Post]
    Try Manhattan, top notch but pricey. All body types, no headaches. Worth it if your there for business. My opinion only.
    Coming from a city where you get any type of woman for $100 I barely adjusted to current CT rates of $300. Adjusting to NYC rates will need an extra 0 in my paycheck. But there are definitely good options there, I do not disagree.

  3. #1631

    Highest

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    In your opinion Ron what's the highest rated? Down in NH?
    You are guaranteed younger ladies an FS in New Haven an Danbury areas, Usually have a lineup to choose from.

    One in Fairfield county as well but that a drive, Spinners an lookers abound. Prices are pretty good.

  4. #1630

    Best AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Your report was both bad an funny. Thanks for posting it. Sounds like she is in wrong line of work. I have been saying for the last 18 months. It is not the best AMP in Ct. But Burnside is tried an true.
    In your opinion Ron what's the highest rated? Down in NH?

  5. #1629

    Bad Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoren2002  [View Original Post]
    So I was in the city late last night and on my way out I thought about hitting Butnside for the first time, but time constraints lead me to go to silver instead. Never again. I don't know what her name was but every time she got near the gear she got this look on her face like "please don't make me do this anymore". Even during the ts. When we hit the room she proceeded to beat the living shiatsu out of my back through the towel. I finally asked if she could just switch to a lighter touch with some oil and that was a huge shock to her. She switched for like 3 minutes of terrible "massage" and then Got the hot towel. Asked to flip proceeded to do a lifeless finish. I even said hey you don't need to do this if you don't want to. She said "no it okay" and finished. Then the towel came back on and she beat the shit out of me for ten minutes on the front. I finally said I am all set settled up and left. I have said it before and I am sure I am lying again but I really think I am done with AMPs.
    Your report was both bad an funny. Thanks for posting it. Sounds like she is in wrong line of work. I have been saying for the last 18 months. It is not the best AMP in Ct. But Burnside is tried an true.

  6. #1628
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Private instead

    Thoren, If I may suggest, go private, my experience only, lot better experience and well worth it. Much more fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoren2002  [View Original Post]
    So I was in the city late last night and on my way out I thought about hitting Butnside for the first time, but time constraints lead me to go to silver instead. Never again. I don't know what her name was but every time she got near the gear she got this look on her face like "please don't make me do this anymore". Even during the ts. When we hit the room she proceeded to beat the living shiatsu out of my back through the towel. I finally asked if she could just switch to a lighter touch with some oil and that was a huge shock to her. She switched for like 3 minutes of terrible "massage" and then Got the hot towel. Asked to flip proceeded to do a lifeless finish. I even said hey you don't need to do this if you don't want to. She said "no it okay" and finished. Then the towel came back on and she beat the shit out of me for ten minutes on the front. I finally said I am all set settled up and left. I have said it before and I am sure I am lying again but I really think I am done with AMPs.

  7. #1627

    Not so silver lining

    So I was in the city late last night and on my way out I thought about hitting Butnside for the first time, but time constraints lead me to go to silver instead. Never again. I don't know what her name was but every time she got near the gear she got this look on her face like "please don't make me do this anymore". Even during the ts. When we hit the room she proceeded to beat the living shiatsu out of my back through the towel. I finally asked if she could just switch to a lighter touch with some oil and that was a huge shock to her. She switched for like 3 minutes of terrible "massage" and then Got the hot towel. Asked to flip proceeded to do a lifeless finish. I even said hey you don't need to do this if you don't want to. She said "no it okay" and finished. Then the towel came back on and she beat the shit out of me for ten minutes on the front. I finally said I am all set settled up and left. I have said it before and I am sure I am lying again but I really think I am done with AMPs.

  8. #1626

    CL massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    She posted another add shortly there after.

    I emailed her and eventually she got back to me a couple hours later.

    Tried to sent something up but wanted 250 for body rub and BJ. I countered with 150 and a possible tip and she came back with 225.

    She said 200 if I wanted to go to her in Middletown.

    I declined but unfortunately wasted too much time with her to set something else up.
    Thanks for the info. I found her post on CL as well and replied to both (her first one that got flagged and the second one). She never responded to either one. Glad to hear that I don't need to bother with her as the prices are way too steep for just a massage and BJ. She's not young enough or hot enough to command those rates.

  9. #1625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    It was an ad for a sensual massage. Looked real and probably was since it was flagged.

    Poo.
    She posted another add shortly there after.

    I emailed her and eventually she got back to me a couple hours later.

    Tried to sent something up but wanted 250 for body rub and BJ. I countered with 150 and a possible tip and she came back with 225.

    She said 200 if I wanted to go to her in Middletown.

    I declined but unfortunately wasted too much time with her to set something else up.

  10. #1624

    EH Gold

    Visited an AMP on Main near Dunkin. Very friendly girls, been twice in the last few weeks. Utc roaming aplenty, good massage with very nice ending. 2nd girl was Jennifer, 40's ish, strong hands. Worked on buttocks excellently. Damage was. 6 plus. 4. A better ending was available for $.

  11. #1623

    Flagged

    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Hey Poo, looks like that got flagged.

    What was it?
    It was an ad for a sensual massage. Looked real and probably was since it was flagged.

    Poo.

  12. #1622

    New Spa

    New Spa in East Windsor has a new sign Oasis spa. Was wondering if anyone's been since and checked it out. Might be new management. Used to be a below average place with an old mamasan provider last time I checked.

    Thanks.

    C's Guy.

  13. #1621

    Burn

    Was supposed to spend some time Sun afternoon with one of my 3 steadys. She texted that family showed up uninvited an could not meet till after they left. 7 PM or later.

    I passed an took a ride over to old reliable Burnside. It was quiet which was good. That means unhurried. New early 30's non english very much but took good direction. I left very happy. No surprises. Just the way its supposed to be on a Sunday afternoon. Perfect ending.

  14. #1620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.craigslist.org/res/...906976176.html

    Too far for me to travel but I thought I'd alert anyone looking.

    Poo.
    Hey Poo, looks like that got flagged.

    What was it?

  15. #1619

    I Miss The Good Ole Days When This Was Commonplace

    https://hartford.craigslist.org/res/...906976176.html

    Too far for me to travel but I thought I'd alert anyone looking.

    Poo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape