Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 355 of 462 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 405 455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 6927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1617

    Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoren2002  [View Original Post]
    Based on the discussion here, some back channel talk, and some reviews on other boards I decided to take the 60 minute plunge. For starters, I am not sure who those pictures re of on her website but they are not her. She isn't unattractive, she has a great ass, but her face. Seriously but her face. Massage was okay and HE was okay, but certainly not worth the donation that is listed on her site. She totally hinted at more being available for the longer sessions, but just not my thing. As for the questions about the location. The neighborhood is completely safe, building is nice, but everyone's least favorite uncle LEO has a part time residence directly across the street. That isn't really a factor in my not wanting to repeat.

    Still searching for a quality non asian provider.
    What's the parking like and what was your donation for your service? I'm assuming you got the most basic of the services listed? Feel free to PM if you'd prefer.

  2. #1616

    Hartford Bodyworks

    Based on the discussion here, some back channel talk, and some reviews on other boards I decided to take the 60 minute plunge. For starters, I am not sure who those pictures re of on her website but they are not her. She isn't unattractive, she has a great ass, but her face. Seriously but her face. Massage was okay and HE was okay, but certainly not worth the donation that is listed on her site. She totally hinted at more being available for the longer sessions, but just not my thing. As for the questions about the location. The neighborhood is completely safe, building is nice, but everyone's least favorite uncle LEO has a part time residence directly across the street. That isn't really a factor in my not wanting to repeat.

    Still searching for a quality non asian provider.

  3. #1615

    Wolfman is not talking about Hartford Body Works

    I tried to trace that exchange of messages back to the start, but its off the front page. Suffice to say they were talking about someone else.

    Hartford Bodyworks delivers what the ad suggests.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, maybe if she's legit, she shouldn't post stuff like this (see below) on her website. I guess it's working for her though if she's getting some of us to pay big bucks for a legit massage.

    "Sometimes a man needs more, (it's that simple!) and when that happens a longer meeting holds many possibilities: Two full hours of enticement, ecstasy, and ultimate satisfaction for so many sexy temptations. A two-hour meeting will satisfy and more. Try it if you dare!

    Exotic Prelude.

    Mutual body -to -body Erotic Massage.

    Edge of Ecstasy.

    Detoxifying 'body slide' Shower Ceremony ".

  4. #1614

    Are we talking about the same?

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, maybe if she's legit, she shouldn't post stuff like this (see below) on her website. I guess it's working for her though if she's getting some of us to pay big bucks for a legit massage.

    "Sometimes a man needs more, (it's that simple!) and when that happens a longer meeting holds many possibilities: Two full hours of enticement, ecstasy, and ultimate satisfaction for so many sexy temptations. A two-hour meeting will satisfy and more. Try it if you dare!

    Exotic Prelude.

    Mutual body -to -body Erotic Massage..
    Are we talking about Hartford Bodyworks or Indora?

    Seems like the threads are mixed.

    I'd love to hear more about Samantha at Hartford Bodyworks including the location that was discussed.

    Thanks!

  5. #1613

    Hartford Bodyworks.

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfmanJack  [View Original Post]
    I have known her for quite a long time it turns out and not from here, she is a really sweet girl and does not do extras unfortunately (or if she does, she's extremely good at hiding it). She does give an amazing massage, and can actually hold a conversation, she's very well educated and well spoken. Anyone expecting anything other than an amazingly relaxing massage should look elsewhere.
    Yeah, maybe if she's legit, she shouldn't post stuff like this (see below) on her website. I guess it's working for her though if she's getting some of us to pay big bucks for a legit massage.

    "Sometimes a man needs more, (it's that simple!) and when that happens a longer meeting holds many possibilities: Two full hours of enticement, ecstasy, and ultimate satisfaction for so many sexy temptations. A two-hour meeting will satisfy and more. Try it if you dare!

    Exotic Prelude.

    Mutual body -to -body Erotic Massage.

    Edge of Ecstasy.

    Detoxifying 'body slide' Shower Ceremony ".

  6. #1612

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by HitThat10  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months ago. Great massage got the 90 minutes. And she has an ass that's amazing. Unfortunitly you (or at least I) couldn't get in it. Was very relaxing but to me not worth the $$$ won't repeat. Oh and the location. Well you'll see just don't look across the street.
    What's the location or what about the location (what's across the street) I've always been intrigued by her website. Feel free to PM me about the location.

  7. #1611
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Ct Escorts

    Try Manhattan, top notch but pricey. All body types, no headaches. Worth it if your there for business. My opinion only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paig3  [View Original Post]
    CT has the worst escorts in the world. I'm not kidding.

  8. #1610
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by MooGooGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just saying on that site, there are some that are trannies. Nowadays I can't tell anymore. Sometimes the trannies look better than the actual women. Is it me or does CT have some of the worst looking escorts around?
    CT has the worst escorts in the world. I'm not kidding.

  9. #1609

    I have

    I saw her about 2 months ago. Great massage got the 90 minutes. And she has an ass that's amazing. Unfortunitly you (or at least I) couldn't get in it. Was very relaxing but to me not worth the $$$ won't repeat. Oh and the location. Well you'll see just don't look across the street.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonFather  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Hartford Bodyworks?

    Feel free to PM.

  10. #1608

    Strictly therapeutic.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGatekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 2 years ago. Strictly therapeutic. Very professional.
    Saw her a few weeks ago and there seemed to be no indication whatsoever of anything more than a massage. With that, her massage was excellent and she is very cute, but older than her pictures. If she has a type it wasn't me.

  11. #1607

    Hartford Bodyworks

    Has anyone experienced Hartford Bodyworks?

    Feel free to PM.

  12. #1606
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    What is a "smoke" show?
    http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=smoke+show+meaning

  13. #1605
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Clear space. Can't respond

    C, your box is full. Can't respond.

  14. #1604
    Quote Originally Posted by MooGooGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just saying on that site, there are some that are trannies. Nowadays I can't tell anymore. Sometimes the trannies look better than the actual women. Is it me or does CT have some of the worst looking escorts around?
    This says she's not a Tranny: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nelani-e...hartford-45032#erotic.

    What is a "smoke" show?

  15. #1603

    Stg

    Just saying on that site, there are some that are trannies. Nowadays I can't tell anymore. Sometimes the trannies look better than the actual women. Is it me or does CT have some of the worst looking escorts around?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape