Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26660

    Confirmation

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    I can say with 99.99999999% certainty the woman in the video is Tiffany, the one who had the husband.

    Scott.
    I showed that video to Tiffany approximately 12 to 18 months and she admitted it was her.

  2. #26659
    Quote Originally Posted by WavyZay  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl who could be found in between OakRidge / Americana area??
    I remember when she only did CBJ. Still very good.

  3. #26658

    A shame

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Was with her today. Really feel bad for this girl as she is extremely out of control due to the medication. She did manage to take care of business however what she was nodding out all over the place. It was really sad actually.
    Yea I've noticed her down fall lately. Its a damn shame, I've had some really good times with her.

  4. #26657

    Today

    Do a couple of loops this morning and it was dead from the mall to the number streets.

  5. #26656

    Autumn

    Wondering if anyone seen her recently she was around the numbered street on OBT.

  6. #26655

    Sherin or Sharon

    Had a good BBBJCIMWS experience with Sherin. She is slim blonde in her 50's. She gave me her number, but misplaced. Can someone please PM me her contact information.

    Thanks.

    Rod.

  7. #26654
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    I was one of the few that met Sasha and that doesn't look like her. I still think it's Tiffany.
    I can say with 99.99999999% certainty the woman in the video is Tiffany, the one who had the husband.

    Scott.

  8. #26653
    Quote Originally Posted by Joda01  [View Original Post]
    Go to post #19925 and you will find a pic of her. She used to go by Sasha, now is Sabrina.
    I was one of the few that met Sasha and that doesn't look like her. I still think it's Tiffany.

  9. #26652
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who Sabrina is, but I'm fairly certain that's Tiffany.
    Go to post #19925 and you will find a pic of her. She used to go by Sasha, now is Sabrina.

  10. #26651
    Quote Originally Posted by Joda01  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I found your video titled "Sabrina Orlando hooker blowing me dry". In pornhub. Very nice. Do you have a more complete video?
    I don't know who Sabrina is, but I'm fairly certain that's Tiffany.

  11. #26650

    Sabrina / Sacha

    Quote Originally Posted by Soso0834  [View Original Post]
    Woked up from a dream called Sabrina. Cruised down 436 and I saw a 20's year old spinner. She was cool and sweet as fuck. Her offer was 40 coins for BBJCIM. I said 40 for BBFS and greek and she agreed. PM for digits.
    Hey, I found your video titled "Sabrina Orlando hooker blowing me dry". In pornhub. Very nice. Do you have a more complete video?

  12. #26649
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestWind  [View Original Post]
    I want to start recording some of my encounters. How's this typically affect the bill?
    It's been a while for me but I didn't discuss extra money. I just said that I wanted to record it for myself and promised not to post it. I never had issues with it and I've got vids of probably most the girls that I've been with. I kept my promise and never posted them, that's probably why they trusted me. Early on I had one time where I had a hidden cam and she saw it. She got mad and wouldn't give me her number. I convinced her to and on the next date she said I could tape it for an extra $10. I declined the offer and 5 minutes later she whipped out her phone and asked me to record it. On my way home, she sent me the video.

    Sometimes I would take stills from the videos and post with their permission.

  13. #26648

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonioday14  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the cute blonde Angie from Jersey recently? Would love to see her again.
    Is this the tangie from Jersey you know?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20181224_194208.jpg‎   20181224_194254.jpg‎  

  14. #26647
    Quote Originally Posted by WavyZay  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl who could be found in between OakRidge / Americana area??
    Yes it is. Saw her again and she is amazing.

  15. #26646

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you guys are aware of her but man is she incredible. Totally chill and extremely good looking. She does not look like she belongs out here and she definitely should be working privately. She gives amazing deep throat BBJ. The woman has a high skill set then your average SW. Would give her my highest recommendation. Treat her well guys because she is a rare gem out here.
    Is this the same girl who could be found in between OakRidge / Americana area??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape