Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 35480
-
06-13-19 00:17 #26660Senior Member

Posts: 146Confirmation
I showed that video to Tiffany approximately 12 to 18 months and she admitted it was her.
Originally Posted by ScottChase1976
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 20:20 #26659Senior Member

Posts: 376I remember when she only did CBJ. Still very good.
Originally Posted by WavyZay
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 16:38 #26658Senior Member

Posts: 634A shame
Yea I've noticed her down fall lately. Its a damn shame, I've had some really good times with her.
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 16:20 #26657Senior Member

Posts: 81Today
Do a couple of loops this morning and it was dead from the mall to the number streets.
-
06-12-19 09:40 #26656Senior Member

Posts: 246Autumn
Wondering if anyone seen her recently she was around the numbered street on OBT.
-
06-12-19 09:21 #26655Senior Member

Posts: 115Sherin or Sharon
Had a good BBBJCIMWS experience with Sherin. She is slim blonde in her 50's. She gave me her number, but misplaced. Can someone please PM me her contact information.
Thanks.
Rod.
-
06-12-19 06:27 #26654Senior Member

Posts: 222I can say with 99.99999999% certainty the woman in the video is Tiffany, the one who had the husband.
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
Scott.
-
06-11-19 22:29 #26653Senior Member

Posts: 472I was one of the few that met Sasha and that doesn't look like her. I still think it's Tiffany.
Originally Posted by Joda01
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 20:05 #26652Senior Member

Posts: 31Go to post #19925 and you will find a pic of her. She used to go by Sasha, now is Sabrina.
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 00:53 #26651Senior Member

Posts: 472I don't know who Sabrina is, but I'm fairly certain that's Tiffany.
Originally Posted by Joda01
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 21:37 #26650Senior Member

Posts: 31Sabrina / Sacha
Hey, I found your video titled "Sabrina Orlando hooker blowing me dry". In pornhub. Very nice. Do you have a more complete video?
Originally Posted by Soso0834
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 20:27 #26649Senior Member

Posts: 472It's been a while for me but I didn't discuss extra money. I just said that I wanted to record it for myself and promised not to post it. I never had issues with it and I've got vids of probably most the girls that I've been with. I kept my promise and never posted them, that's probably why they trusted me. Early on I had one time where I had a hidden cam and she saw it. She got mad and wouldn't give me her number. I convinced her to and on the next date she said I could tape it for an extra $10. I declined the offer and 5 minutes later she whipped out her phone and asked me to record it. On my way home, she sent me the video.
Originally Posted by NorthWestWind
[View Original Post]
Sometimes I would take stills from the videos and post with their permission.
-
06-10-19 17:16 #26648Senior Member

Posts: 180This one?
Is this the tangie from Jersey you know?
Originally Posted by Antonioday14
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 15:05 #26647Senior Member

Posts: 206Yes it is. Saw her again and she is amazing.
Originally Posted by WavyZay
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 10:21 #26646Senior Member

Posts: 99Victoria
Is this the same girl who could be found in between OakRidge / Americana area??
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





