Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26645
    Quote Originally Posted by PipeRite  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellow Mongers Felicia is Back in town. She gave me permission to spread the work so here it is! 70/120/200 she's off vine street. NiCce Assets!! Number is (631) XXX-3305. Be nice and send me something new to see as well LOL.
    I went and saw her last night, have to say the pics she sent are filtered so she didn't look the same but was still decent. We settled on a 60/ car date in lake buena vista. She was a little paranoid said it was her first time doing a car date in Florida. So ended up driving around for 15 mins before she decides the first spot was the best. So we get in the back asks for the donation then says you cum quick right this is a Qv. I'm like I know what this is just slap the rubber on and lets do this cause I'm pissed I wasted 15 mins driving to come back to the same spot I picked at first. So she starts off with some wack CBJ but I get up cause I'm just ready to fuck. She comes up and turns around for doggy now her ass is huge best part about her. Went to pounding her pussy hard and deep until the rubber popped. I think she put the condom on inside out cause she was struggling to keep it down on the BJ. But I didn't say anything she didn't either so I pounded her for a few more minutes and busted a little inside her and pulled out and busted the rest in my hand. She never said anything about it but it was a ok time. She did have a strong odor down stairs also so I probably wouldn't repeat again wasnt a bad time it was actually good but just not my cup of tea.

  2. #26644
    I would just say I want to record and let them counter with a price. They may just say ok with no additional required. If she sets an amount then you can counter.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestWind  [View Original Post]
    I want to start recording some of my encounters. How's this typically affect the bill?

  3. #26643
    I want to start recording some of my encounters. How's this typically affect the bill?

  4. #26642

    Blonde petite Angie.

    Has anyone seen the cute blonde Angie from Jersey recently? Would love to see her again.

  5. #26641

    Felicia is back

    Hey Fellow Mongers Felicia is Back in town. She gave me permission to spread the work so here it is! 70/120/200 she's off vine street. NiCce Assets!! Number is (631) XXX-3305. Be nice and send me something new to see as well LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0B8A51A1-8A06-4AD5-821A-17F1803ADC28.jpg‎  

  6. #26640

    Victoria.

    Not sure if you guys are aware of her but man is she incredible. Totally chill and extremely good looking. She does not look like she belongs out here and she definitely should be working privately. She gives amazing deep throat BBJ. The woman has a high skill set then your average SW. Would give her my highest recommendation. Treat her well guys because she is a rare gem out here.

  7. #26639

    Tammy available baby T

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBell  [View Original Post]
    What did I tell you guys I knew that was coming about a family member or in this case a life long friend so she can't text this life long friend or anybody else anew number? Ok what did you fix her for breakfast this morning because we knows you with her because you even said so. This is what happens when a monger falls in love with a Ex. Provider so let me translate late for you guy, s she still likes the attention and keeps her old number just in case this new life falls apart. But since I'm In love with her I don't want any of you guys calling her because some of you may have giving her some good dick and she may remember you and get second thoughts our little arrangement. So please don't call her anymore because it's my built in house pussy now and I don't want to loss it. So there you go all done!!
    Exactly LOL 👏128079; except she is still working.

    I seen that nice little short sex drive dirty talking of a freak not too long ago and she is still good at what she does. She's staying at a hoetel weekly or some shit like that and its fully paid by a wonderful monger. I just want to thank whoever is paying her weekly room because I got to stuff her for a few days and creme filled her up. If she denys you or goes crazy it's because the sugar daddy is there but she will see you give her a few days.

    -BMM.

  8. #26638

    Appreciate the feedback!

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBro  [View Original Post]
    No that's not No Go Jojo. NGJJ has dirty blonde hair and is thicc. Looks decent from afar but kinda old up close.
    Thanks Monger Bro!

  9. #26637
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Try doublelist.com I haven't had any success, its still not a known site yet but there's ladies posting on there. Good luck.
    Give you some feed back. Thanks.

  10. #26636
    Quote Originally Posted by WavyZay  [View Original Post]
    No digits, but I hear you can find her at night from 528 to Lancaster. Good luck.
    I've got digits for Heritage if anyone needs them.

  11. #26635
    Quote Originally Posted by Montes2  [View Original Post]
    Everything they sat is true about her. Now you heard from the TG of the site. She is the hottest girl on the trail and I have her PH#.
    Anyone have any pics of her?

  12. #26634
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    Buy a cheap stun-gun and spark it once. They'll get out.
    LOL, that's one way to get it done.

  13. #26633
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Was with her today. Really feel bad for this girl as she is extremely out of control due to the medication. She did manage to take care of business however what she was nodding out all over the place. It was really sad actually.
    I got a random call from her a couple days ago and she sounded horrible.

    Said she just got released from a hospital in Windermere and didn't know what to do or who to call.

    I'm not in town and when she got wind of that, she hung up.

  14. #26632
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #26631
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape