Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 9921
-
06-09-19 09:03 #1296Regular Member

Posts: 5Head nurse giuliana
Its No Big Deal.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 09:02 #1295Regular Member

Posts: 5Head nurse giuliana
Believe me I have paid a lot more and she definitely gives you your moneys worth just her enthusiasm is worth the donation she definitely enjoys doing it!
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
Who the hell wants to pay for a provider who is basically just doing it to do it. I don't.
-
06-09-19 08:55 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 389Oral exams
100-130 for an oral exam. ? I'll pass. That kind of money should get you two BJ's with some cash left for a nice steak dinner.
Originally Posted by Vampata
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 08:35 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 667Screening
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...0/106397678098
Interested in meeting but the screening, has anyone gone through with it?
-
06-09-19 06:38 #1292Regular Member

Posts: 5Head nurse giuliana
Well Time to break my Silence.
Been a hobbyist for years and posted on many sites but this is my first here.
I consider myself a blowjob expert. I have hundreds of BJ's from the beginner, the expert, and even Porn Stars.
Let me tell you guys this girl Giuliana is not from this world.
I've seen her over 20 times since our first meeting when I just answered her reg ad.
I want to say I'm the reason she is doing the Head Nurse Ad but who knows I told her many times to do an ad like that.
Any ways this girl is awesome bubbly silly funny and just dam gorgeous with a mouth that is definitely a gift from god.
Her techniques are phenomenal, her attitude exceptional and a desire to satisfy.
Deep throat like nothing I've ever experienced and I have had them all. I'm not a small guy but had only had a few women who have been able to really take the whole thing down.
Her hands her tongue her eyes her attitude I can't stop going back.
To be honest I didn't want to put this review up because I want her all to myself but she asked me if I do reviews apparently she has been getting a lot of calls from potential clients but refuse to see her because she doesn't have any reviews.
So don't have any hesitation to go see her she is worth every penny she charges. If not more. Don't wait any longer before she disappears into the sunset and she will only be a dream that never came true for you!
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...0/700887155628
-
06-08-19 22:24 #1291Senior Member

Posts: 213Head Nurse
Has anyone else here actually met head nurse? She wants 200 for just hh which is kinda ridiculous but I want to know if she is even really worth seeing? Please pm if you prefer. I know someone here saw her and gave a brief review (no mention of the damage for the 25 min).
-
06-08-19 11:30 #1290Regular Member

Posts: 7Holly. Massage
Hi, anyone have recent contact info for Holly, who used to give massages out of her apartment in the Fitchburg area? No need to respond here, PM would be great. Thanks.
-
06-05-19 15:08 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 28Red head in Framingham
Does anyone have any info about this one?
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/869135407912
-
06-05-19 14:48 #1288Regular Member

Posts: 23Did you have any luck with her?
Originally Posted by CasualGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 14:43 #1287Regular Member

Posts: 23Avoid total scam and waste of time. Had texted back and forth, did not respond for an hour and then started texting. She was sending text to multiple people for the same time.
Originally Posted by DickySmith
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 14:05 #1286Senior Member

Posts: 97Wasted effort
Was intrigued by this one, decided to TOFTT. Asked when would she be there, said 5 minutes, then silence. Asked again after 1 hour, said she's there. Back / forth with donation, seemed a little confused. But went any way.
Arrived, waited for 15 minutes, total silence. With my 15 minutes rule (Always bail after 15 minutes of silence upon arrival), I left. Then after half hour, started texting back saying she's needed more time. After 1 hour, still saying she needed a few minutes.
So it's a wasted effort. She must be high or something. Anyone know her let me know.
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...d/417652200073
-
06-05-19 07:08 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 768http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/484137109864
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 15:14 #1284Senior Member

Posts: 1048Head Nurse
Could you possibly post her picture or find her new ad and post it? I am very interested in head doctors like her.
The ad you posted is gone.
Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 13:21 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 768Providers
That awkward moment when you cross paths in public with a provider you happened to have history with! The recognition. The stare. The smirk. The smile. The polite hello and the wink walking out the door!
-
06-03-19 23:04 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 71Did you send name and pics?
Also is $ for hhr examination?
Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





