Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 576 of 662 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 626 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1296

    Head nurse giuliana

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...0/106397678098

    Interested in meeting but the screening, has anyone gone through with it?
    Its No Big Deal.

  2. #1295

    Head nurse giuliana

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    100-130 for an oral exam. ? I'll pass. That kind of money should get you two BJ's with some cash left for a nice steak dinner.
    Believe me I have paid a lot more and she definitely gives you your moneys worth just her enthusiasm is worth the donation she definitely enjoys doing it!

    Who the hell wants to pay for a provider who is basically just doing it to do it. I don't.

  3. #1294

    Oral exams

    Quote Originally Posted by Vampata  [View Original Post]
    Well Time to break my Silence.

    Been a hobbyist for years and posted on many sites but this is my first here.

    I consider myself a blowjob expert. I have hundreds of BJ's from the beginner, the expert, and even Porn Stars.

    Let me tell you guys this girl Giuliana is not from this world.

    I've seen her over 20 times since our first meeting when I just answered her reg ad.

    I want to say I'm the reason she is doing the Head Nurse Ad but who knows I told her many times to do an ad like that.

    Any ways this girl is awesome bubbly silly funny and just dam gorgeous with a mouth that is definitely a gift from god.

    Her techniques are phenomenal, her attitude exceptional and a desire to satisfy.

    Deep throat like nothing I've ever experienced and I have had them all. I'm not a small guy but had only had a few women who have been able to really take the whole thing down.

    Her hands her tongue her eyes her attitude I can't stop going back.

    To be honest I didn't want to put this review up because I want her all to myself but she asked me if I do reviews apparently she has been getting a lot of calls from potential clients but refuse to see her because she doesn't have any reviews.

    So don't have any hesitation to go see her she is worth every penny she charges. If not more. Don't wait any longer before she disappears into the sunset and she will only be a dream that never came true for you!

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...0/700887155628
    100-130 for an oral exam. ? I'll pass. That kind of money should get you two BJ's with some cash left for a nice steak dinner.

  4. #1293

    Screening

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...0/106397678098

    Interested in meeting but the screening, has anyone gone through with it?

  5. #1292

    Head nurse giuliana

    Well Time to break my Silence.

    Been a hobbyist for years and posted on many sites but this is my first here.

    I consider myself a blowjob expert. I have hundreds of BJ's from the beginner, the expert, and even Porn Stars.

    Let me tell you guys this girl Giuliana is not from this world.

    I've seen her over 20 times since our first meeting when I just answered her reg ad.

    I want to say I'm the reason she is doing the Head Nurse Ad but who knows I told her many times to do an ad like that.

    Any ways this girl is awesome bubbly silly funny and just dam gorgeous with a mouth that is definitely a gift from god.

    Her techniques are phenomenal, her attitude exceptional and a desire to satisfy.

    Deep throat like nothing I've ever experienced and I have had them all. I'm not a small guy but had only had a few women who have been able to really take the whole thing down.

    Her hands her tongue her eyes her attitude I can't stop going back.

    To be honest I didn't want to put this review up because I want her all to myself but she asked me if I do reviews apparently she has been getting a lot of calls from potential clients but refuse to see her because she doesn't have any reviews.

    So don't have any hesitation to go see her she is worth every penny she charges. If not more. Don't wait any longer before she disappears into the sunset and she will only be a dream that never came true for you!

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...0/700887155628

  6. #1291

    Head Nurse

    Has anyone else here actually met head nurse? She wants 200 for just hh which is kinda ridiculous but I want to know if she is even really worth seeing? Please pm if you prefer. I know someone here saw her and gave a brief review (no mention of the damage for the 25 min).

  7. #1290

    Holly. Massage

    Hi, anyone have recent contact info for Holly, who used to give massages out of her apartment in the Fitchburg area? No need to respond here, PM would be great. Thanks.

  8. #1289

    Red head in Framingham

    Does anyone have any info about this one?

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/869135407912

  9. #1288
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on this one? First time I've seen her post. Communicated with her through text and she seems legit and knows what she is doing despite the ad saying 21. Only reason why I'm asking is because I have never seen anything promising come out of Webster LOL.

    http://archive.fo/aH5cq
    Did you have any luck with her?

  10. #1287
    Quote Originally Posted by DickySmith  [View Original Post]
    Was intrigued by this one, decided to TOFTT. Asked when would she be there, said 5 minutes, then silence. Asked again after 1 hour, said she's there. Back / forth with donation, seemed a little confused. But went any way.

    Arrived, waited for 15 minutes, total silence. With my 15 minutes rule (Always bail after 15 minutes of silence upon arrival), I left. Then after half hour, started texting back saying she's needed more time. After 1 hour, still saying she needed a few minutes.

    So it's a wasted effort. She must be high or something. Anyone know her let me know.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...d/417652200073
    Avoid total scam and waste of time. Had texted back and forth, did not respond for an hour and then started texting. She was sending text to multiple people for the same time.

  11. #1286

    Wasted effort

    Was intrigued by this one, decided to TOFTT. Asked when would she be there, said 5 minutes, then silence. Asked again after 1 hour, said she's there. Back / forth with donation, seemed a little confused. But went any way.

    Arrived, waited for 15 minutes, total silence. With my 15 minutes rule (Always bail after 15 minutes of silence upon arrival), I left. Then after half hour, started texting back saying she's needed more time. After 1 hour, still saying she needed a few minutes.

    So it's a wasted effort. She must be high or something. Anyone know her let me know.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...d/417652200073

  12. #1285
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Could you possibly post her picture or find her new ad and post it? I am very interested in head doctors like her.

    The ad you posted is gone.
    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/484137109864

  13. #1284

    Head Nurse

    Could you possibly post her picture or find her new ad and post it? I am very interested in head doctors like her.

    The ad you posted is gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Was happy with her performance, I asked her for a second visit. DT, good technique, enthusiast, took care of the mess. She went to town for about 25 minutes each time with no breaks or complaints. Definitely has demons. Driver one time, drove the other. I'd recommend for bbbjcimws lovers.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/679188477482

  14. #1283

    Providers

    That awkward moment when you cross paths in public with a provider you happened to have history with! The recognition. The stare. The smirk. The smile. The polite hello and the wink walking out the door!

  15. #1282

    Did you send name and pics?

    Also is $ for hhr examination?

    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Was happy with her performance, I asked her for a second visit. DT, good technique, enthusiast, took care of the mess. She went to town for about 25 minutes each time with no breaks or complaints. Definitely has demons. Driver one time, drove the other. I'd recommend for bbbjcimws lovers.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/679188477482

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape