The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 420 of 491 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 470 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 7365
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1080
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire0518  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her?

    I almost pulled the trigger but she stopped responding after I commented on where she wanted to car date (a women's shelter). I might try again.
    Yes, in Fitchburg.

  2. #1079
    Quote Originally Posted by DBag39  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with this one? She seems nice enough. I'm thinking of seeing her tomorrow.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/616739455847
    She's real, but. A bit "softer" body in person, and face isn't great. She is real though, but she also over values what she's worth. She also only does out, so you're paying for a room too.

  3. #1078
    Quote Originally Posted by OralFun  [View Original Post]
    The 4th post is Bebe. Well known and reviewed in the Fitchburg MA forum. Good mouth skills and she is a squirter.
    Have you seen her?

    I almost pulled the trigger but she stopped responding after I commented on where she wanted to car date (a women's shelter). I might try again.

  4. #1077

    Massage

    Anyone familiar with this one? She seems nice enough. I'm thinking of seeing her tomorrow.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/616739455847

  5. #1076

    Utr soon?

    Free with no kids for a cpl hours LOL. Anyone have a recommendation for a dream? Maybe an utr dream?

  6. #1075
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/879458059474

    Any recent experiences? Apparently she goes by Jessie or Jessica in Phoenix and moves around a lot, but I could not find any reviews there too. Her ad says calls only, not sure how comfortable I am with calling to negotiate.

  7. #1074

    Bethany

    Even though the reviews of "reasonably attractive" Bethany said she was a flake, I tried to set something up anyway. I made an appointment for early evening and she confirmed multiple times. As I'm driving out there she starts texting and asking if I'll be a regular for her. I told her I have no idea we can talk once we meet. Once I'm closer she says car date only. I said ok but for less money and she agreed. Shortly after that I got the text saying she can't see me tonight. Don't waste your time fellas. Wish I listened to the reviews and saved myself a 45 minute drive.

  8. #1073

    BeBe

    The 4th post is Bebe. Well known and reviewed in the Fitchburg MA forum. Good mouth skills and she is a squirter.

  9. #1072

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Would love more details (rates, hosting, discreetness, etc.) pm if needed.
    Also curious. Does she do what's on her posted menu?

  10. #1071
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    Legit, but the pics look better than in person (at least in my opinion).
    Would love more details (rates, hosting, discreetness, etc.) pm if needed.

  11. #1070

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    My bad. She's pretty well known, but a link would've been good anyway.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/998785027335
    Thanks for the reply. I was reading your post and it sounded exactly like the girl I just paid a visit to. I was right, it is her and a very accurate description of my encounter as well.

  12. #1069
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Legit, but the pics look better than in person (at least in my opinion).

  13. #1068

    Jessica


  14. #1067

    Tara

    Just to clarify. Tara is and was not Sarah. I have seen both. Sarah is used up from the life. Tara, who looks very similar is not her. Tara hosts in a decent neighborhood in Spgfld. Sarah has been around again lately. I stopped by today to see Tara. She has decent skills. Very attentive. 8 hhr. Has a room mate but never saw her. Pis is Tara.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190607-143303_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #1066

    Avoid avoid avoid

    Total set up, & my dumbass fell for it. For details, see the Hartford section.

    Drawer full of needles.

    Avoid at all costs.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...n/609135252742

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape