Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 421 of 492 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 471 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 7368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1068

    Jessica


  2. #1067

    Tara

    Just to clarify. Tara is and was not Sarah. I have seen both. Sarah is used up from the life. Tara, who looks very similar is not her. Tara hosts in a decent neighborhood in Spgfld. Sarah has been around again lately. I stopped by today to see Tara. She has decent skills. Very attentive. 8 hhr. Has a room mate but never saw her. Pis is Tara.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190607-143303_Chrome.jpg‎  

  3. #1066

    Avoid avoid avoid

    Total set up, & my dumbass fell for it. For details, see the Hartford section.

    Drawer full of needles.

    Avoid at all costs.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...n/609135252742

  4. #1065
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBalls  [View Original Post]
    Who is she? Not all of us know the providers by name. Could you link an ad?
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/998785027335

  5. #1064

    You are absolutely right

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBalls  [View Original Post]
    Who is she? Not all of us know the providers by name. Could you link an ad?
    My bad. She's pretty well known, but a link would've been good anyway.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/998785027335

  6. #1063

    Who is Marilyn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to give a positive review. Many have said she is difficult to get ahold of which is true, but I would say still worth the wait. Hadn't seen her since 2017 despite trying to schedule with her a few times since then. Finally worked out the other night.

    Only signs of use I noticed were on her hand, but it doesn't seem to have affected the rest of her body (yet). Clean and smelled fantastic! Makes you hope she doesn't get in too deep in her current lifestyle.

    Well established that she doesn't get too "into it" but the BBBJ was better than average and FS was a lot better this time, at least vs. My memory of her from 2017. Hhr rate is down to $. I think it was $. 2 before.

    So if you don't get ahold of her at first, keep trying.
    Who is she? Not all of us know the providers by name. Could you link an ad?

  7. #1062

    Thanks for the info.

    Tried to set something up earlier. Tried to get her to do an outcall, but then she went radio silent.

    Will have to try again another day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    See my posts #935 and #937. Nice girl. Saw her for the second time a few days ago. Not the most enthusiastic performer but definitely very attractive. Felt a bump on her arm so it's possible that she's using (like most) but I'm not the best at noticing that stuff.

    Definitely not Sarah from WSpfld. Number comes up as Tracy on 1 BP like you said and Cayla on them. But now going by Tara on stg. I didn't have too much of a conversation with her either time but for the price I would recommend giving her a shot.

  8. #1061

    Marilyn

    Wanted to give a positive review. Many have said she is difficult to get ahold of which is true, but I would say still worth the wait. Hadn't seen her since 2017 despite trying to schedule with her a few times since then. Finally worked out the other night.

    Only signs of use I noticed were on her hand, but it doesn't seem to have affected the rest of her body (yet). Clean and smelled fantastic! Makes you hope she doesn't get in too deep in her current lifestyle.

    Well established that she doesn't get too "into it" but the BBBJ was better than average and FS was a lot better this time, at least vs. My memory of her from 2017. Hhr rate is down to $. I think it was $. 2 before.

    So if you don't get ahold of her at first, keep trying.

  9. #1060

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    Admin, can you please delete my original post from a few minutes ago? Sorry.

    This girl goes by Sara on STG and Tracey on One Backpage. I went through 30 pages of the blog and didn't see any info on her. A couple of the pics in her ad look similar to someone named Sara with 617 phone #. She sent me a confirmation pic; she has blonde hair and 617 is brunette or black, so I don't think they are the same.

    She looks a little like Sarah, but says with 100% certainty that she's not Sarah.

    Here's her links to STG and One Backpage:

    Tara.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/553658394793

    Tracey.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...et-it_i5997460
    See my posts #935 and #937. Nice girl. Saw her for the second time a few days ago. Not the most enthusiastic performer but definitely very attractive. Felt a bump on her arm so it's possible that she's using (like most) but I'm not the best at noticing that stuff.

    Definitely not Sarah from WSpfld. Number comes up as Tracy on 1 BP like you said and Cayla on them. But now going by Tara on stg. I didn't have too much of a conversation with her either time but for the price I would recommend giving her a shot.

  10. #1059
    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    Admin, can you please delete my original post from a few minutes ago? Sorry.

    This girl goes by Sara on STG and Tracey on One Backpage. I went through 30 pages of the blog and didn't see any info on her. A couple of the pics in her ad look similar to someone named Sara with 617 phone #. She sent me a confirmation pic; she has blonde hair and 617 is brunette or black, so I don't think they are the same.

    She looks a little like Sarah, but says with 100% certainty that she's not Sarah.

    Here's her links to STG and One Backpage:
    The girl you posted the pic of used to go by Sarah and posted almost constantly. She disappeared for a few months, but seems to be back, but taking down her ads that have her face in them pretty quickly. She does usually post her face, and has for like 5 years now, or more.

    She talks a good game, but doesn't perform at all.

    She also seems a little schizo. Meaning what she says and how she acts changes a lot from one minute to the next.

  11. #1058

    Anyone test the waters with this one named Tara or Tracey?

    Admin, can you please delete my original post from a few minutes ago? Sorry.

    This girl goes by Sara on STG and Tracey on One Backpage. I went through 30 pages of the blog and didn't see any info on her. A couple of the pics in her ad look similar to someone named Sara with 617 phone #. She sent me a confirmation pic; she has blonde hair and 617 is brunette or black, so I don't think they are the same.

    She looks a little like Sarah, but says with 100% certainty that she's not Sarah.

    Here's her links to STG and One Backpage:

    Tara.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/553658394793

    Tracey.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...et-it_i5997460
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2019-06-04-22-03-56.jpg‎  

  12. #1057

    Has anyone tested the waters with Tara?

    I've been seeing her posts for a couple months now. Checked through 30 pages of this blog and don't see any write ups about her. Has anyone had an encounter with her?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/553658394793

  13. #1056

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/184693021551

    Can anyone confirm legitimacy of "Blue"? Been seeing a lot of ads go up and down with this.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/699201863983

    Would like to know if Cindy Gold is good to if anyone has seen her.

    Sorry I haven't been reviewing, it's been difficult to schedule a dream.
    I seen Blue and had a good time with her.

  14. #1055
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/184693021551

    Can anyone confirm legitimacy of "Blue"? Been seeing a lot of ads go up and down with this.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/699201863983

    Would like to know if Cindy Gold is good to if anyone has seen her.

    Sorry I haven't been reviewing, it's been difficult to schedule a dream.
    Texted with Blue; she initially was very quick to reply, and then when I asked a couple questions it started getting slower. Asked for a verification pic and she developed a big attitude.

  15. #1054

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/184693021551

    Can anyone confirm legitimacy of "Blue"? Been seeing a lot of ads go up and down with this.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/699201863983

    Would like to know if Cindy Gold is good to if anyone has seen her.

    Sorry I haven't been reviewing, it's been difficult to schedule a dream.
    I can for vouch for Cindy as well, I've had a few fun visits with her. I'm usually one and done but the last time I saw her she insisted on sticking around and blowing me once I got hard again. Cool chick, good company.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape