Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #16684

    My Thoughts Exactly

    Those two girls I met in Colombia gave me the full and undivided attention from the moment we met until she left. Both turned the phones off and put it aside. I was particularly fond of the first girl who I spent the night with. Hand down the best experience with a sugar baby so far for me. She showed up with a backpack with books so that should go to classes directly from hotel in the morning. I insisted a dinner, she just ordered a salad and water as she already had dinner. She was very sensual and attentive to all my requests. We chatted using google translate, very interesting. After third round at night we both were tired and she fell asleep on my chest naked. When we woke up in the morning, she was ready for another round. I offered her an Uber ride in the morning, but she was happy to take a public bus instead that she always takes to go to school. She remembered when I was leaving the country, and the night before she texted wishing me a safe trip back home. I still chat with her via Whatsapp. I really wish I could find someone like that here. I know the chances are slim.

    Stay Safe.

    Dr. S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truncated  [View Original Post]
    Girls in Columbia, Costa Rica, Thailand, etc. , opened my eyes to just how messed up American girls are. The girls in those countries are both attentive and appreciative.

    Most American girls act like they are doing you a favor by giving you an annual birthday blowjob in exchange for buying them a 9,000 square foot house and paying for their mom's heart surgery.

    If travel time weren't an issue, I would be in one of those countries every week.

    Whatever you do, don't bring one of those girls back to America and infect her with GPS.

  2. #16683

    A question for you guys

    I have a profile on SA, but recently they asked to up a picture to my profile which I did. (not mine).

    Sure enough after a week I wasn't able to log in saying my profile doesn't exist. Bty, I have been on SA with this profile for over 6 years. What do you all think the deal is? Did someone reported me?

  3. #16682
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering how often it's happened where you meet a girl half your age on SA and it turns into a real relationship lasting a year or longer?

    Anybody out there wants to tell their story?
    I know a couple of SBs less than half my age. We've connected on and off for a few years. They usually text me when they need money, or advice. I don't give them money, but I do offer an ear.

    But a real relationship? No.

    Some SBs will connect with you on a deeper level than sex for money. You just have to know when they are trying to play you.

  4. #16681
    Quote Originally Posted by FTP1999  [View Original Post]
    How painful is reporting Escorts on SA?

    They are ruining SA and would be so nice to report a couple.

    Things like.

    * What proof is needed? In my case, it is in SA Inbox. I said hello / interested, and she sent me a response "400".

    * More importantly, would the escort know that I am the one who reported her? Good forbid that I pissed off an easier. She will take her vengeance on me somehow.

    Th.
    Bad idea. What if you are dating a girl and suddenly she gets reported and her profile is deleted? Now all the potential money she was going to make is gone, and guess who's left dangling on the hook to pick up the slack? Or worse yet... you get one of my girls profiles deleted. : (

    This actually happened to me recently and it caused a lot of drama and dinero. As my ATF was calling me like everyday for dates until I basically freaked out. Thank god she figured out how to use tinder. Those guys spend money like water.

  5. #16680

    Wondering

    Just wondering how often it's happened where you meet a girl half your age on SA and it turns into a real relationship lasting a year or longer?

    Anybody out there wants to tell their story?

  6. #16679
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Purely out of curiosity; what's the point of meeting this girl for dinner (and presumably paying) if you don't want to go to FC?
    Not all these women are escorts some want meet to see if there is a connection. We did not hit it off and end of story.

  7. #16678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    I don't understand

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLonely  [View Original Post]
    Meet her for dinner. Would not go to FC. Slave to her smart phone.
    Purely out of curiosity; what's the point of meeting this girl for dinner (and presumably paying) if you don't want to go to FC?

  8. #16677

    Seeking Founder Now a Humanitarian.

    You would think since Seeking borders on the edge of prostitution, that Brandon Wade would be flying low. But he announced yesterday he will pay for abortions for women who need to travel out of restrictive states to get one.

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8945601.html

  9. #16676
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSummer  [View Original Post]
    Some information that may be useful for anyone trying sugar babies in Colombia. Spent a week in Bogota, Colombia for business and wanted to try sugar in my free time. It was my first time trying the sugar scene outside the USA, so I was little nervous and careful. Most of the girls responded back to my initial SA message, but I picked the girls carefully. Anyway, I ended up taking two girls to FC, and it was a great experience. Both were college girls (they had college accounts, and I am sure they were college girls). I don't speak Spanish, but somehow managed to communicate in English (they use translation when messaging on SA).

    First girl was 21, college junior. Met for dinner and she agreed to spend the night with me in my hotel room. Face 8/10, body 9/10, attitude 10/10. Slim, cute and sweet girl. Had 4 rounds including the morning round. All 3 holes were available. It was a memorable experience. She gladly accepted the 150 I gave her at the end of the date. It was a bargain compared to what I get in my hometown. Will definitely see her again when I go back there..
    Girls in Columbia, Costa Rica, Thailand, etc. , opened my eyes to just how messed up American girls are. The girls in those countries are both attentive and appreciative.

    Most American girls act like they are doing you a favor by giving you an annual birthday blowjob in exchange for buying them a 9,000 square foot house and paying for their mom's heart surgery.

    If travel time weren't an issue, I would be in one of those countries every week.

    Whatever you do, don't bring one of those girls back to America and infect her with GPS.

  10. #16675
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Online and in person casual / discreet. What she always tells me. But the conversation is always "I need money for bills, please help me!" she wants money upfront or money for pics before meeting but could never tell me when she would be available. Silent after declining her request and a few days later returning with the same. Please help me, I'll meet when I can. Stopped responding last week. Good luck!
    Meet her for dinner. Would not go to FC. Slave to her smart phone.

  11. #16674

    Update on Military SB

    Had two FC dates with her so far. She is an Engergizer Bunny in bed. Basically I couldn't keep up. No issues so far. But, I am being extra careful.

    Stay Safe.

    Dr. S.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSummer  [View Original Post]
    I met a girl today for a M&G who is stationed at a Military base about 15 miles from me. According to her, she is attached to a technology unit, not a combat unit. She is asking for full discretion and possibly hanging out at my place or at a hotel. The other restriction is that she has to get back to base by midnight. She is a nice looking girl, and DTF. I have a feeling she would be great in the sack. She mentioned about financial help, but didn't try to negotiate any amounts. I am really interested in her and planning on a date later this week. My question to you guys- any additional potential risk with a military SB than a civilian SB? Anyone out there who had experience with a military SB?

    Stay Safe.

    Dr. S.

  12. #16673

    Sugar Baby Experience in Colombia

    Some information that may be useful for anyone trying sugar babies in Colombia. Spent a week in Bogota, Colombia for business and wanted to try sugar in my free time. It was my first time trying the sugar scene outside the USA, so I was little nervous and careful. Most of the girls responded back to my initial SA message, but I picked the girls carefully. Anyway, I ended up taking two girls to FC, and it was a great experience. Both were college girls (they had college accounts, and I am sure they were college girls). I don't speak Spanish, but somehow managed to communicate in English (they use translation when messaging on SA).

    First girl was 21, college junior. Met for dinner and she agreed to spend the night with me in my hotel room. Face 8/10, body 9/10, attitude 10/10. Slim, cute and sweet girl. Had 4 rounds including the morning round. All 3 holes were available. It was a memorable experience. She gladly accepted the 150 I gave her at the end of the date. It was a bargain compared to what I get in my hometown. Will definitely see her again when I go back there.

    Second girl was 19, college sophomore. She insisted on dinner meet first (no allowance mentioned), and see if she liked me before committing to FC. Met her and had dinner at the restaurant of the hotel. She was happy to proceed to the hotel room. Face 9/10, body 9/10, attitude 10/10. Spent 3 hours (2 rounds of fun). Greek was not available. But we had lot of fun. She loved DFK and sensual stuff. Again 150 was the allowance.

    May be I got lucky, but if you pick the right girl and do due diligence, is shouldn't be difficult. They seem to be straight forward when messaging and bit more honest than local girls. One caution. In Colombia (at least the hotels I stayed), all the guests have to report to the front desk and they keep a copy of the I'd of the guest with them. Very difficult to slip a girl to the room without the security noticing, and all guests have to go through the lobby. I stayed at Hilton and Marriott.

    I asked both girls, they didn't want me sharing the information with others. So, I will not be posting their profiles.

    Stay Safe.

    Dr. S.

  13. #16672
    Quote Originally Posted by Assaholic  [View Original Post]
    Can you cite some examples? Last year on SA, I spent four months sending out hundreds, maybe a thousand messages and got practically zero responses. I never even got to texting or M&G. Stumped and demoralized, I closed my account. I could use some pointers in case I decide to get back in, or at least understand what I was doing wrong.
    Tell them what they want to hear: That you are the answer to their money problems and the path to their goals and dreams. Not that directly, but more subtle. But whatever you do, don't waste your time or their time by being a BS artist. Many of these girls talk to each other. You don't want to get a rep as a time waster.

    Use a good pic for your profile. I don't suggest using a full face pic of yourself. That will come back to bite you. Instead, use one of someone who looks like you, or one of you with your eyes covered. Give them an idea of what they will be fucking.

    Pass on any girl who insists on more pics from you. Most likely, those requests come from scam artists or picky bitches.

    Have a catchy headline. Something like: Looking for a Goal Digger. Get their attention and make them smile with the headline.

    Join SA as a SB and look around at other profiles for ideas. There are some good ones out there.

    In your profile, be direct and to the point. But do not mention money in the profile or messaging system. SA will ban you real fast.

    Instead, get them off the site ASAP and onto text messaging. There you can discuss money, but not in great detail.

    Use a burner phone. ATT charges $35/ month for a basic prepaid plan.

    The goal is to get a meeting with them ASAP. See if they are real, and if they are into you. If they are, make an offer right then and there for whatever it is you are seeking. If you want her to wear a Lora Croft costume and peg you once a week, just say so. If you want a weekly BJ, just ask for it and offer her what you can REALLY AFFORD to pay.

    Pick a first meeting location where you can control the situation. A coffee shop with only one entrance and a good view of that entrance from the parking lot. Arrive early and wait for her to go inside. Never go in until she arrives. Try to see if she shows up with someone else.

    The unicorns are the ones who really intend to provide what you seek in return for cash, and who will do so on a regular basis. They are rare. Most unicorns are desperate single moms or college girls with big student loan debts. Your goal should be to find one of these, and keep them interested.

    At the first meeting, talk about their favorite subject. Them. Ask questions that give you an idea of what's going on in their lives. Because they are on SA, it will be fucked up, but it all comes down to degrees of fucked up. Avoid the druggies and drunks. Look for the slightly-crazy ones who still have their shit together enough to pay their bills. But need your help doing it.

    Don't promise more than you can really pay. If they accept, you're good. If not, no more time wasted.

    Expect to be ghosted. 100% of my arrangements have ended in ghosting, either by me or them. That's 2019 for you.

    Never advance a SB money. Never.

  14. #16671
    Quote Originally Posted by Truncated  [View Original Post]
    Exactly correct.

    If you have a good pic and a catchy headline, you'll get a lot of attention on SA. Otherwise, anything you write in your profile is missed by most SBs.

    No one on SA gives a * about your hobbies and interests.

    SBs have only one interest, and that is cash. They don't give a crap that you ran a marathon twenty years ago, or that your daughter just graduated college.
    Can you cite some examples? Last year on SA, I spent four months sending out hundreds, maybe a thousand messages and got practically zero responses. I never even got to texting or M&G. Stumped and demoralized, I closed my account. I could use some pointers in case I decide to get back in, or at least understand what I was doing wrong.

  15. #16670

    Profiles matter for SB, not escorts / UTR

    Funny enough, I was writing the same thing when I saw your comment.

    Escorts and UTRs don't read the profile.

    SB do.

    I got contacted by SBs at times based on my profile content.

    So, it depends on what you are looking for.

    Be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madaboutmax  [View Original Post]
    This hasn't been my experience.

    Initially they don't read profiles, but once engaged in a conversation many do. The type of SB I target typically would.

    Any girl that clearly hasn't read my profile during our conversation is a NEXT for me. I have not problem keeping my plate full. LOL.

    Escorts and UTRs are all about time and volume and almost never read profiles, so if that's your target you are correct.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape