Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #16698

    Quick Test

    Quote Originally Posted by Truncated  [View Original Post]
    I know a couple of SBs less than half my age. We've connected on and off for a few years. They usually text me when they need money, or advice. I don't give them money, but I do offer an ear.

    But a real relationship? No.

    Some SBs will connect with you on a deeper level than sex for money. You just have to know when they are trying to play you.
    Quick test to see if they are really feeling your vibe more than your money but make no mistake your cash is still KING. Embellish a story that involves having your money tied up for a month or two. Tell them you really want to see them but can only swing half the agreed allowance the next few meets. If they are truly feeling you most will respond "no problem" and won't expect to recoup the difference.

    Obviously this test is designed more for longer term arrangements, not the one night stand variety. I have done this a few times as a test. For those that agree, I end up still gifting normal allowance saying I found some money in an old shoe or something. I take note of those that ghost me for a month then reappear after my original timeline wanting to hangout. Ripper.

  2. #16697

    Sweetbabe

    Another pic seller. She had a deal for me. Usually 100 a pic but would do 10 for 750. I wonder how much I could get from the ones wanting me to send them a dick pic?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d8262...8-b0f8efdcb0b3

  3. #16696
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    Google Voice

    For those that use Google Voice, it seems Google are catching up to our activities using their app as a burner phone for the hobby. They are suspending accounts.

    Unable to access a Google product.

    If you've been redirected to this page from a particular product, it means that your access to this product has been suspended. Read on for more information.

  4. #16695

    Never

    And I intend to keep it that way. The beauty of an arrangement is the fun with out the commitments that come with a relationship, why ruin it? The chances most likely are they see more than one guy.

    Yes, I do connect with them well, but not going to a level it becomes a relationship.

    Stay Safe.

    Dr. S.

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering how often it's happened where you meet a girl half your age on SA and it turns into a real relationship lasting a year or longer?

    Anybody out there wants to tell their story?

  5. #16694

    My Thoughts Exactly

    Those two girls I met in Colombia gave me the full and undivided attention from the moment we met until she left. Both turned the phones off and put it aside. I was particularly fond of the first girl who I spent the night with. Hand down the best experience with a sugar baby so far for me. She showed up with a backpack with books so that should go to classes directly from hotel in the morning. I insisted a dinner, she just ordered a salad and water as she already had dinner. She was very sensual and attentive to all my requests. We chatted using google translate, very interesting. After third round at night we both were tired and she fell asleep on my chest naked. When we woke up in the morning, she was ready for another round. I offered her an Uber ride in the morning, but she was happy to take a public bus instead that she always takes to go to school. She remembered when I was leaving the country, and the night before she texted wishing me a safe trip back home. I still chat with her via Whatsapp. I really wish I could find someone like that here. I know the chances are slim.

    Stay Safe.

    Dr. S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truncated  [View Original Post]
    Girls in Columbia, Costa Rica, Thailand, etc. , opened my eyes to just how messed up American girls are. The girls in those countries are both attentive and appreciative.

    Most American girls act like they are doing you a favor by giving you an annual birthday blowjob in exchange for buying them a 9,000 square foot house and paying for their mom's heart surgery.

    If travel time weren't an issue, I would be in one of those countries every week.

    Whatever you do, don't bring one of those girls back to America and infect her with GPS.

  6. #16693

    A question for you guys

    I have a profile on SA, but recently they asked to up a picture to my profile which I did. (not mine).

    Sure enough after a week I wasn't able to log in saying my profile doesn't exist. Bty, I have been on SA with this profile for over 6 years. What do you all think the deal is? Did someone reported me?

  7. #16692
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering how often it's happened where you meet a girl half your age on SA and it turns into a real relationship lasting a year or longer?

    Anybody out there wants to tell their story?
    I know a couple of SBs less than half my age. We've connected on and off for a few years. They usually text me when they need money, or advice. I don't give them money, but I do offer an ear.

    But a real relationship? No.

    Some SBs will connect with you on a deeper level than sex for money. You just have to know when they are trying to play you.

  8. #16691
    Quote Originally Posted by FTP1999  [View Original Post]
    How painful is reporting Escorts on SA?

    They are ruining SA and would be so nice to report a couple.

    Things like.

    * What proof is needed? In my case, it is in SA Inbox. I said hello / interested, and she sent me a response "400".

    * More importantly, would the escort know that I am the one who reported her? Good forbid that I pissed off an easier. She will take her vengeance on me somehow.

    Th.
    Bad idea. What if you are dating a girl and suddenly she gets reported and her profile is deleted? Now all the potential money she was going to make is gone, and guess who's left dangling on the hook to pick up the slack? Or worse yet... you get one of my girls profiles deleted. : (

    This actually happened to me recently and it caused a lot of drama and dinero. As my ATF was calling me like everyday for dates until I basically freaked out. Thank god she figured out how to use tinder. Those guys spend money like water.

  9. #16690

    Wondering

    Just wondering how often it's happened where you meet a girl half your age on SA and it turns into a real relationship lasting a year or longer?

    Anybody out there wants to tell their story?

  10. #16689
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Purely out of curiosity; what's the point of meeting this girl for dinner (and presumably paying) if you don't want to go to FC?
    Not all these women are escorts some want meet to see if there is a connection. We did not hit it off and end of story.

  11. #16688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    I don't understand

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLonely  [View Original Post]
    Meet her for dinner. Would not go to FC. Slave to her smart phone.
    Purely out of curiosity; what's the point of meeting this girl for dinner (and presumably paying) if you don't want to go to FC?

  12. #16687

    Seeking Founder Now a Humanitarian.

    You would think since Seeking borders on the edge of prostitution, that Brandon Wade would be flying low. But he announced yesterday he will pay for abortions for women who need to travel out of restrictive states to get one.

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8945601.html

  13. #16686
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSummer  [View Original Post]
    Some information that may be useful for anyone trying sugar babies in Colombia. Spent a week in Bogota, Colombia for business and wanted to try sugar in my free time. It was my first time trying the sugar scene outside the USA, so I was little nervous and careful. Most of the girls responded back to my initial SA message, but I picked the girls carefully. Anyway, I ended up taking two girls to FC, and it was a great experience. Both were college girls (they had college accounts, and I am sure they were college girls). I don't speak Spanish, but somehow managed to communicate in English (they use translation when messaging on SA).

    First girl was 21, college junior. Met for dinner and she agreed to spend the night with me in my hotel room. Face 8/10, body 9/10, attitude 10/10. Slim, cute and sweet girl. Had 4 rounds including the morning round. All 3 holes were available. It was a memorable experience. She gladly accepted the 150 I gave her at the end of the date. It was a bargain compared to what I get in my hometown. Will definitely see her again when I go back there..
    Girls in Columbia, Costa Rica, Thailand, etc. , opened my eyes to just how messed up American girls are. The girls in those countries are both attentive and appreciative.

    Most American girls act like they are doing you a favor by giving you an annual birthday blowjob in exchange for buying them a 9,000 square foot house and paying for their mom's heart surgery.

    If travel time weren't an issue, I would be in one of those countries every week.

    Whatever you do, don't bring one of those girls back to America and infect her with GPS.

  14. #16685
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Online and in person casual / discreet. What she always tells me. But the conversation is always "I need money for bills, please help me!" she wants money upfront or money for pics before meeting but could never tell me when she would be available. Silent after declining her request and a few days later returning with the same. Please help me, I'll meet when I can. Stopped responding last week. Good luck!
    Meet her for dinner. Would not go to FC. Slave to her smart phone.

  15. #16684

    Update on Military SB

    Had two FC dates with her so far. She is an Engergizer Bunny in bed. Basically I couldn't keep up. No issues so far. But, I am being extra careful.

    Stay Safe.

    Dr. S.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSummer  [View Original Post]
    I met a girl today for a M&G who is stationed at a Military base about 15 miles from me. According to her, she is attached to a technology unit, not a combat unit. She is asking for full discretion and possibly hanging out at my place or at a hotel. The other restriction is that she has to get back to base by midnight. She is a nice looking girl, and DTF. I have a feeling she would be great in the sack. She mentioned about financial help, but didn't try to negotiate any amounts. I am really interested in her and planning on a date later this week. My question to you guys- any additional potential risk with a military SB than a civilian SB? Anyone out there who had experience with a military SB?

    Stay Safe.

    Dr. S.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape