Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #16624

    GPS Theory

    Why'all ever think that sometimes these girls claim high prices just because they are in the midst of dealing with a salt daddy who won't actually deliver on that "8 k / month" payday? Perhaps some on our side are adding to the delusion in this way. I see a lot of girls claiming they've "been had" before: empty promises / free sex. If you take your time you can get past the defense. Just don't be a scammer. This shit is not rocket science.

    -. queefin.

  2. #16623

    Reporting

    They usually want some kind of proof.

    Fake profiles = Link to where you found their picture on some other website or whatever.

    Online only = Screen shot of messages.

    Escort. Link to their pro website or other pro listing or screen shot of your convo.

    You can upload files on their reporting function or just paste in the link with brief description.

    Once you report them, they are blocked from your profile.

  3. #16622
    Quote Originally Posted by FTP1999  [View Original Post]
    How painful is reporting Escorts on SA?

    They are ruining SA and would be so nice to report a couple.

    Things like.

    * What proof is needed? In my case, it is in SA Inbox. I said hello / interested, and she sent me a response "400".

    * More importantly, would the escort know that I am the one who reported her? Good forbid that I issed off an easier. She will take her vengeance on me somehow.

    Th.
    Why bother? If you don't want an escort just ignore? We are all looking to pay girls for sex. They are all wh*s, use whatever term you want, escort, provider, sugarbaby, hooker...

    Most of my faves on Seeking are girls who are new enough, or not savvy enough to be considered escorts. But they meet me at a hotel and leave after I'm spent so what are they???

  4. #16621
    Quote Originally Posted by FTP1999  [View Original Post]
    How painful is reporting Escorts on SA?

    They are ruining SA and would be so nice to report a couple.

    Things like.

    * What proof is needed? In my case, it is in SA Inbox. I said hello / interested, and she sent me a response "400".

    * More importantly, would the escort know that I am the one who reported her? Good forbid that I issed off an easier. She will take her vengeance on me somehow.

    Th.
    I report escorts, pic sellers and online only. SA automatically will block those for you so you really don't if they are gone from SA.

  5. #16620

    Reporting Escorts on SA

    How painful is reporting Escorts on SA?

    They are ruining SA and would be so nice to report a couple.

    Things like.

    * What proof is needed? In my case, it is in SA Inbox. I said hello / interested, and she sent me a response "400".

    * More importantly, would the escort know that I am the one who reported her? Good forbid that I issed off an easier. She will take her vengeance on me somehow.

    Th.

  6. #16619

    Rinse and Repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by DogBert77  [View Original Post]
    Gee, PTG, that was quite the work of art. Maybe it should be a novel, you're most of the way there. Is Penthouse Forum still around? LOL.

    Reading stuff like this makes me feel so vanilla. I just want to get'them to the FC, get inside them and put them through the paces. (OK, OK, sometimes there are handcuffs involved, but I digress.).

    Then grab a beer and reflect on my good fortune. Rinse and repeat. I guess I am a man of simple tastes.
    Simple is good too. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...08#post4288608.

  7. #16618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Private pics

    She approved me for her private photos w no hassle. Cute girl and playful seeming in a thick (certainly not fat) way. Body style isn't really what I'm looking for right now but she's on my list to check in on later.

  8. #16617
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  9. #16616

  10. #16615

    Art vs Practical

    Quote Originally Posted by DogBert77  [View Original Post]
    Gee, PTG, that was quite the work of art. Maybe it should be a novel, you're most of the way there. Is Penthouse Forum still around? LOL.

    Reading stuff like this makes me feel so vanilla. I just want to get'them to the FC, get inside them and put them through the paces. (OK, OK, sometimes there are handcuffs involved, but I digress.).

    Then grab a beer and reflect on my good fortune. Rinse and repeat. I guess I am a man of simple tastes.
    I hear you. I can't put that kind of mental and physical energy into every tryst. Sometimes I am a man of simple tastes too. But then there are those times I want to do something that makes my libido soar. SB theater art with a touch of D/s. Who would have imagined?

  11. #16614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Any luck with this

    Communicated with this one couple of times and seems to be DTF but backed out when all good and ready.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/19650...f-e832f235c7fb

  12. #16613

    Curvy

    I have had both good and bad luck with curvy as a description. Some put if they are very well endowed up top and a nice ass, others use it as a description for what I would call bbw.

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    She posts in both Cville and RVA so Ill check that message board, but it doesn't get much action.

    Anyone getting anywhere with.

    Englishtea_rose?

    Pretty face, but I always worry about CURVY as being code for big and soft.

  13. #16612

    Curvy Tea

    You know the one pic she looks rather slim, then the other pic looks like she has some thigh, so who knows!

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    She posts in both Cville and RVA so Ill check that message board, but it doesn't get much action.

    Anyone getting anywhere with.

    Englishtea_rose?

    Pretty face, but I always worry about CURVY as being code for big and soft.
    .

  14. #16611
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 65

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Kind of curious why did she do that. Delete old profile and create new one.
    The girls create new profiles all of the time. Their profiles get taken down by SA just like ours do. If we piss a girl off and she reports us, we're kicked off. I usually get an email telling me that there's some kind of Investigation and then I'm unable to login. The girls get the same thing. I never talk about exact prices with girls on the site because the site has software to detect negotiations of money. Sometimes it will nab you, sometimes it won't. It's an automated system that will automatically kick you off. If I get kicked off, I go back on. I'm sure the girls are doing the same thing.

  15. #16610

    Curvy

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    She posts in both Cville and RVA so Ill check that message board, but it doesn't get much action.

    Anyone getting anywhere with.

    Englishtea_rose?

    Pretty face, but I always worry about CURVY as being code for big and soft.
    It's been my experience that the ladies who describe themselves as curvy are indeed Big. I've learned my definition of curvy differs greatly from a woman's definition of curvy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape