Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #16669

    Eleanor

    Quote Originally Posted by Donethatonce  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker but decided to try the SB world and to start contributing on here when I can.

    Anyone have luck with this one beyond her wanting to sell pics? She had a different profile with a clean photo of her face back during the Christmas college break. Can't remember the name. She said she was open to meet once she got to know me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69ae7...e-1f0e566d7a5c
    Online and in person casual / discreet. What she always tells me. But the conversation is always "I need money for bills, please help me!" she wants money upfront or money for pics before meeting but could never tell me when she would be available. Silent after declining her request and a few days later returning with the same. Please help me, I'll meet when I can. Stopped responding last week. Good luck!

  2. #16668
    Quote Originally Posted by Donethatonce  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker but decided to try the SB world and to start contributing on here when I can.

    Anyone have luck with this one beyond her wanting to sell pics? She had a different profile with a clean photo of her face back during the Christmas college break. Can't remember the name. She said she was open to meet once she got to know me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69ae7...e-1f0e566d7a5c
    "got to know me" means that she will ghost you after you send her a bunch of money for pics.

    There are 1,000 different ways girls (or guys pretending to be girls) string along guys on SA.

    Never give a dollar until the FC has been entered.

    The ones who want to sell pics are always scammers.

  3. #16667
    This hasn't been my experience.

    Initially they don't read profiles, but once engaged in a conversation many do. The type of SB I target typically would.

    Any girl that clearly hasn't read my profile during our conversation is a NEXT for me. I have not problem keeping my plate full. LOL.

    Escorts and UTRs are all about time and volume and almost never read profiles, so if that's your target you are correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOne73  [View Original Post]
    I think it's hilarious that you guys think the girls read profiles. If they're not reading the profiles of hot 22 yr olds on their traditional dating sites like Tinder and Hinge, then why would they read ours. Dating sites for anyone under 40, are "swiping" pictures only. Nobody reads profiles. It's almost 2020. I know that a lot of you guys have been married for a very long time, but you need to talk to your single friends about how dating sites work. Profiles are just for clever jokes in case the girl actually reads it. And the girls who actually read it are the lonely, fat, "undesirables."

  4. #16666

    Eleanor25.

    Long time lurker but decided to try the SB world and to start contributing on here when I can.

    Anyone have luck with this one beyond her wanting to sell pics? She had a different profile with a clean photo of her face back during the Christmas college break. Can't remember the name. She said she was open to meet once she got to know me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69ae7...e-1f0e566d7a5c

  5. #16665
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOne73  [View Original Post]
    I think it's hilarious that you guys think the girls read profiles. If they're not reading the profiles of hot 22 yr olds on their traditional dating sites like Tinder and Hinge, then why would they read ours. Dating sites for anyone under 40, are "swiping" pictures only. Nobody reads profiles. It's almost 2020. I know that a lot of you guys have been married for a very long time, but you need to talk to your single friends about how dating sites work. Profiles are just for clever jokes in case the girl actually reads it. And the girls who actually read it are the lonely, fat, "undesirables."
    Exactly correct.

    If you have a good pic and a catchy headline, you'll get a lot of attention on SA. Otherwise, anything you write in your profile is missed by most SBs.

    No one on SA gives a * about your hobbies and interests.

    SBs have only one interest, and that is cash. They don't give a crap that you ran a marathon twenty years ago, or that your daughter just graduated college.

  6. #16664

    Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by BStreet  [View Original Post]
    Banging this, damn she is hot, but most likely GPS. Tried to make convo, never responds at least to me. Haha!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0abe3...9-b6a2dea815b3
    Fake, fake fake fake.

  7. #16663

    Anyone

    Banging this, damn she is hot, but most likely GPS. Tried to make convo, never responds at least to me. Haha!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0abe3...9-b6a2dea815b3

  8. #16662
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 65

    Reading profiles.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I agree. A veteran out here on the west coast, Hollywood Guy, says that he avoids any profiles that have any negativity in them. It doesn't bode well to find the type of girl he is interested in, a true non-pro who is actually doing this for the first time. Obviously, lots of experience (bad) disqualifies them for that.
    I think it's hilarious that you guys think the girls read profiles. If they're not reading the profiles of hot 22 yr olds on their traditional dating sites like Tinder and Hinge, then why would they read ours. Dating sites for anyone under 40, are "swiping" pictures only. Nobody reads profiles. It's almost 2020. I know that a lot of you guys have been married for a very long time, but you need to talk to your single friends about how dating sites work. Profiles are just for clever jokes in case the girl actually reads it. And the girls who actually read it are the lonely, fat, "undesirables."

  9. #16661
    Quote Originally Posted by Madaboutmax  [View Original Post]
    Interesting strategy! LOL. I don't think it ever helps to put a negative comment like that I a profile.

    When I see comment like "Don't messag me if you're a scammer", "Don't ask for my private photos if we haven't had a conversation", "don't waste my time", etc. Its a turn off for me. Makes it sound like they've had a lot of bad experiences, which is not a good way to appeal to someone.
    I agree. A veteran out here on the west coast, Hollywood Guy, says that he avoids any profiles that have any negativity in them. It doesn't bode well to find the type of girl he is interested in, a true non-pro who is actually doing this for the first time. Obviously, lots of experience (bad) disqualifies them for that.

  10. #16660
    Interesting strategy! LOL. I don't think it ever helps to put a negative comment like that I a profile.

    When I see comment like "Don't messag me if you're a scammer", "Don't ask for my private photos if we haven't had a conversation", "don't waste my time", etc. Its a turn off for me. Makes it sound like they've had a lot of bad experiences, which is not a good way to appeal to someone.

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Updated my profile to include:

    If You think an arrangement involves nothing more than you practicing your conversational skills while someone twice your age imparts life lessons over a nice meal and covers your rent, you're not a sugarbaby, you're a niece. So delete your profile and go figure out which of your uncles likes you better than his own kids,.

    Women over 27 or so find it funny, some of the youngen's want a debate!

  11. #16659
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    I meant to say she is Latina.
    Post or PM me SA profile link.

  12. #16658
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Updated my profile to include:

    If You think an arrangement involves nothing more than you practicing your conversational skills while someone twice your age imparts life lessons over a nice meal and covers your rent, you're not a sugarbaby, you're a niece. So delete your profile and go figure out which of your uncles likes you better than his own kids,.

    Women over 27 or so find it funny, some of the youngen's want a debate!
    Classic! +1.

  13. #16657
    Nice one. Does this help though?

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Updated my profile to include:

    If You think an arrangement involves nothing more than you practicing your conversational skills while someone twice your age imparts life lessons over a nice meal and covers your rent, you're not a sugarbaby, you're a niece. So delete your profile and go figure out which of your uncles likes you better than his own kids,.

    Women over 27 or so find it funny, some of the youngen's want a debate!

  14. #16656
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Big thanks to all my brothers out there who helped with feedback.

    I am staying away from two of the girls.

    Has anyone seen a woman by the name Kelsey?

    I think she Latand. And works at a restaurant. She sounds like a pro.

    I am not against pros but I like the true SB.

    Be safe everyone.
    I meant to say she is Latina.

  15. #16655

    Perfect, honey!

    From a profile near me:

    I currently manage a hotel and go to college. I am studying to major in Forensic Anthropology and hoping to get my first apartment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape