Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 23659
-
05-31-19 15:30 #16654Senior Member

Posts: 880Weeding out Platonic Posers
Updated my profile to include:
If You think an arrangement involves nothing more than you practicing your conversational skills while someone twice your age imparts life lessons over a nice meal and covers your rent, you're not a sugarbaby, you're a niece. So delete your profile and go figure out which of your uncles likes you better than his own kids,.
Women over 27 or so find it funny, some of the youngen's want a debate!
-
05-31-19 00:23 #16653Senior Member

Posts: 514This is why I love the board!
Big thanks to all my brothers out there who helped with feedback.
I am staying away from two of the girls.
Has anyone seen a woman by the name Kelsey?
I think she Latíand. And works at a restaurant. She sounds like a pro.
I am not against pros but I like the true SB.
Be safe everyone.
-
05-30-19 12:54 #16652Senior Member

Posts: 678Stay away from #3. She's fucking nuts, I know her outside of the SB world. Pm me if you need details.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 12:36 #16651Senior Member

Posts: 299I want to live in her world. One where unicorns, fairies, and magic is all totally real.
Originally Posted by BagIt
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 11:47 #16650Senior Member

Posts: 365Mistress
https://www.seeking.com/member/8d81d...8-6d002dd6191f
Originally Posted by TomDickNHarry
[View Original Post]
After messaging a bit she wants 500 to meet, 2000 to play. I told her best wishes.
-
05-30-19 11:39 #16649Senior Member

Posts: 261Platonic
Our local board has seen a surge of platonic profiles the last few days, is it same in other areas? Just wondering if SA got another BS article published somewhere about how girls get paid lavish sums to go to dinner and on trips and never do anything sexual.
I remember that snapchat article a while back, never seen so many new profiles, all bought into it, then 2 weeks later when they got a dose of reality about how it actually works, 99% of them were deleted.
-
05-29-19 18:27 #16648Senior Member

Posts: 204First one I have seen
The first one I have seen one time several months ago may be in a year but very nice BBBJ and BBFS was really hot body except pretty much flat chest mo tits at all but nice girl damage was two bens.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
Any info on this one https://www.seeking.com/member/19650...f-e832f235c7fb.
Did some communication and texting sounded like ready for FC but somehow never met said not interested!!
-
05-29-19 11:27 #16647Senior Member

Posts: 373Another time waster. Had a profile up last year that was different. Back then she wanted to sell pics and vids. I pushed for a dinner date and fun. She cancelled five minutes ahead of arriving. Her mom wouldn't let her leave the house. At that time she really wanted money for tattoos and was willing to go to the FC to get it. She annoyed me so much in wanting to see me another time that I never bothered to try to see her. She has Kik and will send tease pics. Seemed too immature and changed her story about being a college student. I did verify some things about her via Facebook. I expect by now she has learned from her rookie mistakes she made with me.
Originally Posted by BStreet
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 01:08 #16646Senior Member

Posts: 420SBs: Healthy Sexual Addiction?
Every now and then I find it very therapeutic to stop for a moment, take a breath, and reflect on this interesting hobby of ours.
I posted this recently in the special interests section as a reply to a post about this subject that I found to be very thoughtful. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...27#post4294827.
-
05-28-19 21:39 #16645Senior Member

Posts: 204Sweet as Sugar
Anyone had any pleasures or info, appreciate. https://www.seeking.com/member/0a35a...a-31f6a5980329.
-
05-28-19 16:13 #16644Regular Member

Posts: 15College baby=premium, premium does not=college
My sense is if they signed up with a. Edu account, the mortarboard icon indicates that, and if they're premium status that's probably why. IIRC college students get 1 year free premium status. So they could be in college but not premium if they've been on a while. Otherwise they paid for premium.
Originally Posted by LikItFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 11:55 #16643Senior Member

Posts: 880Run far, run fast.
I hit her up over the weekend, and only after we switched to text and she started saying things and revealing just how stupid she is that I realized this was the former Sarah Grace, discussed her before. Checked her FB page and found one of her profile photos.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
She was outing SDs on facebook and otherwise in the past, and generally unstable and vindictive.
Run far, run fast.
-
05-28-19 11:40 #16642Senior Member

Posts: 105Report
Apologies for the delay on reporting the results of my previous post regarding finding two 18 YO virgins ready to give it up. Both girls closed their SA accounts soon after I contacted them:
Girl #1: Just one month into being 18 (checked I'd). Pretty face and body of practicing gymnastics for over 10 years. Motivation of doing this was wanted to 'get it out of the way' so she wouldn't feel so self conscious about it in the fall when going to college.
Results: After two weeks of texting buildup (conflicting schedules) where she asked questions and detailed her concerns we planned to meet again. Unfortunately things went south as she changed her earlier position and now wanted to be taken out a few times platonically before our FC date. I've been asked that before and have been happy to meet for lunch with other SB's to get to know each other but this one wanted the platonic dates to be paid 2 $ and expected the FC dates to be double 4 $. This was after we previously discussed allowance where I made clear that I never pay more than 2 $ for ongoing FC meets. I don't blame her for wanting what she wants but it's definitely not worth it to me so we parted ways.
Girl #2: Four months into being 18 (checked I'd). 5'11 slender model body with long hair I couldn't believe she was a virgin. Motivation was also that she was the only virgin she knew and wanted someone experienced to show her the right way to do things before she did it with guys her own age.
Results: Also two weeks of texting and buildup and had another enjoyable platonic (unpaid) lunch date before our FC date. She was very nervous and did all sorts of research on STD's and pregnancy rates as she is very science oriented (this was understandable but still a hassle to make her not worry so much) so I had to show her the results of a recent STD test (for kissing and oral) and she still insisted on condoms. It took a while and a lot of foreplay but she was into it and ready to go. There was no allowance involved and it was LOTS of fun showing her the different positions and possibilities. Exactly the type of experience she wanted! We'll see where this goes as she does live a bit far and her allowance expectations when we get to that is too high for me but we agreed we would consider the arrangement a separate issue from her deflowering.
Results: I do believe they were both virgins and I was very lucky to be in the right place at the right time to have the opportunity. Definitely you can find anything on SA if you're patient and have the right approach. Close rate was 50%. Good luck this summer everyone.
Yaya.
-
05-27-19 22:28 #16641Senior Member

Posts: 204Agree
She is nice, good time, , okay with most everything.
.
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 19:48 #16640Senior Member

Posts: 233Had no issues with her
She's nice and a good time, easy to talk to. Does not make it all about the money, I would repeat but still sampling others.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





