Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #16655

    Perfect, honey!

    From a profile near me:

    I currently manage a hotel and go to college. I am studying to major in Forensic Anthropology and hoping to get my first apartment.

  2. #16654

    Weeding out Platonic Posers

    Updated my profile to include:

    If You think an arrangement involves nothing more than you practicing your conversational skills while someone twice your age imparts life lessons over a nice meal and covers your rent, you're not a sugarbaby, you're a niece. So delete your profile and go figure out which of your uncles likes you better than his own kids,.

    Women over 27 or so find it funny, some of the youngen's want a debate!

  3. #16653

    This is why I love the board!

    Big thanks to all my brothers out there who helped with feedback.

    I am staying away from two of the girls.

    Has anyone seen a woman by the name Kelsey?

    I think she Latíand. And works at a restaurant. She sounds like a pro.

    I am not against pros but I like the true SB.

    Be safe everyone.

  4. #16652
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so I normally don't have good luck on SA. However, this time around I got my money's worth. I am chatting it up with some women and these are clearly pros. Do any of you have intel on the ladies below. I am at the point where I am getting ready to meet them.

    1. https://www.seeking.com/member/49ed0...f-71b30a9794d6.

    So this girl is clearly ready to go to the FC. She is a stripper and probably a pro. Any intel would be greatly appreciated.

    2. https://www.seeking.com/member/e6efe...5-f5923716dfd1.

    Ok the picture looks very familiar. I know she has been on the site for a while. I think I remember hearing some negative stuff about her. Can anyone confirm?

    3. https://www.seeking.com/member/9cdb3...e-400f0a42e172.

    So this is one I am going to meet this week. Again, I feel like I've seen her before and can't remember if she is on the up and up.

    Be safe everyone.
    Stay away from #3. She's fucking nuts, I know her outside of the SB world. Pm me if you need details.

  5. #16651
    Quote Originally Posted by BagIt  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/8d81d...8-6d002dd6191f

    After messaging a bit she wants 500 to meet, 2000 to play. I told her best wishes.
    I want to live in her world. One where unicorns, fairies, and magic is all totally real.

  6. #16650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 365

    Mistress

    Quote Originally Posted by TomDickNHarry  [View Original Post]
    Our local board has seen a surge of platonic profiles the last few days, is it same in other areas? Just wondering if SA got another BS article published somewhere about how girls get paid lavish sums to go to dinner and on trips and never do anything sexual.

    I remember that snapchat article a while back, never seen so many new profiles, all bought into it, then 2 weeks later when they got a dose of reality about how it actually works, 99% of them were deleted.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/8d81d...8-6d002dd6191f

    After messaging a bit she wants 500 to meet, 2000 to play. I told her best wishes.

  7. #16649

    Platonic

    Our local board has seen a surge of platonic profiles the last few days, is it same in other areas? Just wondering if SA got another BS article published somewhere about how girls get paid lavish sums to go to dinner and on trips and never do anything sexual.

    I remember that snapchat article a while back, never seen so many new profiles, all bought into it, then 2 weeks later when they got a dose of reality about how it actually works, 99% of them were deleted.

  8. #16648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    First one I have seen

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so I normally don't have good luck on SA. However, this time around I got my money's worth. I am chatting it up with some women and these are clearly pros. Do any of you have intel on the ladies below. I am at the point where I am getting ready to meet them.

    1. https://www.seeking.com/member/49ed0...f-71b30a9794d6.

    So this girl is clearly ready to go to the FC. She is a stripper and probably a pro. Any intel would be greatly appreciated.

    2. https://www.seeking.com/member/e6efe...5-f5923716dfd1.

    Ok the picture looks very familiar. I know she has been on the site for a while. I think I remember hearing some negative stuff about her. Can anyone confirm?

    3. https://www.seeking.com/member/9cdb3...e-400f0a42e172.

    So this is one I am going to meet this week. Again, I feel like I've seen her before and can't remember if she is on the up and up.

    Be safe everyone.
    The first one I have seen one time several months ago may be in a year but very nice BBBJ and BBFS was really hot body except pretty much flat chest mo tits at all but nice girl damage was two bens.

    Any info on this one https://www.seeking.com/member/19650...f-e832f235c7fb.

    Did some communication and texting sounded like ready for FC but somehow never met said not interested!!

  9. #16647
    Quote Originally Posted by BStreet  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any pleasures or info, appreciate. https://www.seeking.com/member/0a35a...a-31f6a5980329.
    Another time waster. Had a profile up last year that was different. Back then she wanted to sell pics and vids. I pushed for a dinner date and fun. She cancelled five minutes ahead of arriving. Her mom wouldn't let her leave the house. At that time she really wanted money for tattoos and was willing to go to the FC to get it. She annoyed me so much in wanting to see me another time that I never bothered to try to see her. She has Kik and will send tease pics. Seemed too immature and changed her story about being a college student. I did verify some things about her via Facebook. I expect by now she has learned from her rookie mistakes she made with me.

  10. #16646

    SBs: Healthy Sexual Addiction?

    Every now and then I find it very therapeutic to stop for a moment, take a breath, and reflect on this interesting hobby of ours.

    I posted this recently in the special interests section as a reply to a post about this subject that I found to be very thoughtful. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...27#post4294827.

  11. #16645

    Sweet as Sugar

    Anyone had any pleasures or info, appreciate. https://www.seeking.com/member/0a35a...a-31f6a5980329.

  12. #16644

    College baby=premium, premium does not=college

    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    A couple questions about the inner workings of SA:

    2. Premium accounts for SBs. I know that SBs can get a premium account if they use a. Edu email address. Can a SB pay for a premium account? What's the difference in the two "premium" icons in the photo? I think the star is an edu free SB, is the other one a paid Premium account?

    Thanks!! Likit.
    My sense is if they signed up with a. Edu account, the mortarboard icon indicates that, and if they're premium status that's probably why. IIRC college students get 1 year free premium status. So they could be in college but not premium if they've been on a while. Otherwise they paid for premium.

  13. #16643

    Run far, run fast.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    3. https://www.seeking.com/member/9cdb3...e-400f0a42e172.

    So this is one I am going to meet this week. Again, I feel like I've seen her before and can't remember if she is on the up and up.
    I hit her up over the weekend, and only after we switched to text and she started saying things and revealing just how stupid she is that I realized this was the former Sarah Grace, discussed her before. Checked her FB page and found one of her profile photos.

    She was outing SDs on facebook and otherwise in the past, and generally unstable and vindictive.

    Run far, run fast.

  14. #16642

    Report

    Apologies for the delay on reporting the results of my previous post regarding finding two 18 YO virgins ready to give it up. Both girls closed their SA accounts soon after I contacted them:

    Girl #1: Just one month into being 18 (checked I'd). Pretty face and body of practicing gymnastics for over 10 years. Motivation of doing this was wanted to 'get it out of the way' so she wouldn't feel so self conscious about it in the fall when going to college.

    Results: After two weeks of texting buildup (conflicting schedules) where she asked questions and detailed her concerns we planned to meet again. Unfortunately things went south as she changed her earlier position and now wanted to be taken out a few times platonically before our FC date. I've been asked that before and have been happy to meet for lunch with other SB's to get to know each other but this one wanted the platonic dates to be paid 2 $ and expected the FC dates to be double 4 $. This was after we previously discussed allowance where I made clear that I never pay more than 2 $ for ongoing FC meets. I don't blame her for wanting what she wants but it's definitely not worth it to me so we parted ways.

    Girl #2: Four months into being 18 (checked I'd). 5'11 slender model body with long hair I couldn't believe she was a virgin. Motivation was also that she was the only virgin she knew and wanted someone experienced to show her the right way to do things before she did it with guys her own age.

    Results: Also two weeks of texting and buildup and had another enjoyable platonic (unpaid) lunch date before our FC date. She was very nervous and did all sorts of research on STD's and pregnancy rates as she is very science oriented (this was understandable but still a hassle to make her not worry so much) so I had to show her the results of a recent STD test (for kissing and oral) and she still insisted on condoms. It took a while and a lot of foreplay but she was into it and ready to go. There was no allowance involved and it was LOTS of fun showing her the different positions and possibilities. Exactly the type of experience she wanted! We'll see where this goes as she does live a bit far and her allowance expectations when we get to that is too high for me but we agreed we would consider the arrangement a separate issue from her deflowering.

    Results: I do believe they were both virgins and I was very lucky to be in the right place at the right time to have the opportunity. Definitely you can find anything on SA if you're patient and have the right approach. Close rate was 50%. Good luck this summer everyone.

    Yaya.

  15. #16641

    Agree

    She is nice, good time, , okay with most everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    She's nice and a good time, easy to talk to. Does not make it all about the money, I would repeat but still sampling others.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape