Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,431 to 20,445 of 26415
-
06-03-19 00:06 #5985Senior Member

Posts: 166Asian Persuasion.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/509527150194
Anyone tried this gal yet? She quoted 120/140/180. Doesn't accept calls. Won't come to the door but insists on you to come to the door and knock when you arrive. I ask for pic with fingers up and she said those pics were old cause people have been asking verification photos in the past.
-
06-02-19 23:04 #5984Senior Member

Posts: 29Thanks that makes sense.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 22:45 #5983Senior Member

Posts: 184No no no
I wouldn't fuck her with your dick!!
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 21:37 #5982Senior Member

Posts: 118Ebola alert
Seek immediate medical care!
Originally Posted by RagnarL
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 21:34 #5981Senior Member

Posts: 299Seen that
I seen that also. She's also short so I'm thinking you wants herself a feeder. Get her while she can still breathe with some ease, down the road might be a different story. I mean it for a guy who wants a chubby girl, it might work out for them. He buys her $20 in McDonald's and gets $60 off. My question for who's ever going to do this is, does she use the freeze from the cheeseburger to grease up?
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 21:17 #5980Senior Member

Posts: 159She should be paying us.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 21:03 #5979Senior Member

Posts: 774Don't
Weight listed is 260 lbs. I'm really thinking she doesn't miss alot of meals. Maybe she's looking for Lobster.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 20:42 #5978Senior Member

Posts: 299Yeah um no.
I just threw up in my mouth a bit.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 20:32 #5977Senior Member

Posts: 299Anyone?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/254928383620
I don't think I've ever seen this in a donation. Well for any of you chefs out there, you might just be the one.
-
06-02-19 18:47 #5976Senior Member

Posts: 812You can give Champagne a try. She's in Big Bend. Try that name in the search box on STG to see what she looks like and watch for her ads. Her pics show up in search, but no active ads at the moment. She had one up a couple days ago, but it's down now.
Originally Posted by Gfe12
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 14:23 #5975Senior Member

Posts: 290Fyi.
She told me she gets creampie'd regularly.
Originally Posted by RagnarL
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 14:05 #5974Senior Member

Posts: 42Yes them is them= Erotic Monkey.
Yes them is them= Erotic Monkey.
Originally Posted by RagnarL
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 12:11 #5973Senior Member

Posts: 184Burbs
I'm in the Muskego, wind lake area.
Originally Posted by RagnarL
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 10:08 #5972Senior Member

Posts: 255See my post #5887. That link still works.
Originally Posted by FerrariForMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 01:28 #5971Senior Member

Posts: 42Chella experience today.
I've been binging on chella recently. She has her own place for incalls and I just think her BBBJ, with a little tooth action, is only second to JJs. She's also really sweet with a great Latina ass which is happiness for me. I think she's early preggo but she says that's false. In any case, I saw that ass walk from the car this morning so I decided to go 69 with her. As we both got more info it, I told her to totally sit on my face. Well, she did. And my tongue found a special place while I was fingering her a-hole all the while she's totally giving her usual great BBBJ. She started to really squirm and asked me to finger her pussy. A couple of minutes later, a request to finger her deeper. So, I accommodate the request. Suddenly, her thighs are squeezing my head to a point where it was hard to breathe. Damn that was amazing. She came really hard and screamed it accordingly. After telling me she hasn't felt that in awhile. Always a nice thing to hear. She finished me off. But having gone in expecting her standard BBBJ and getting the unexpected screaming skull crush, I had to write it up. Very friendly on the wallet too. Enjoy.











Reply With Quote




