Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5978

    Yeah um no.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/254928383620

    I don't think I've ever seen this in a donation. Well for any of you chefs out there, you might just be the one.
    I just threw up in my mouth a bit.

  2. #5977

    Anyone?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/254928383620

    I don't think I've ever seen this in a donation. Well for any of you chefs out there, you might just be the one.

  3. #5976
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfe12  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the Muskego, wind lake area.
    You can give Champagne a try. She's in Big Bend. Try that name in the search box on STG to see what she looks like and watch for her ads. Her pics show up in search, but no active ads at the moment. She had one up a couple days ago, but it's down now.

  4. #5975

    Fyi.

    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarL  [View Original Post]
    I've been binging on chella recently. She has her own place for incalls and I just think her BBBJ, with a little tooth action, is only second to JJs. She's also really sweet with a great Latina ass which is happiness for me. I think she's early preggo but she says that's false. In any case, I saw that ass walk from the car this morning so I decided to go 69 with her. As we both got more info it, I told her to totally sit on my face. Well, she did. And my tongue found a special place while I was fingering her a-hole all the while she's totally giving her usual great BBBJ. She started to really squirm and asked me to finger her pussy. A couple of minutes later, a request to finger her deeper. So, I accommodate the request. Suddenly, her thighs are squeezing my head to a point where it was hard to breathe. Damn that was amazing. She came really hard and screamed it accordingly. After telling me she hasn't felt that in awhile. Always a nice thing to hear. She finished me off. But having gone in expecting her standard BBBJ and getting the unexpected screaming skull crush, I had to write it up. Very friendly on the wallet too. Enjoy.
    She told me she gets creampie'd regularly.

  5. #5974

    Yes them is them= Erotic Monkey.

    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarL  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to crappy type ahead, 'them' was supposed to be them.
    Yes them is them= Erotic Monkey.

  6. #5973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Burbs

    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarL  [View Original Post]
    What direction are you.

    I know 1 or 2 north in Port Washington and there are a few in brown deer.

    I just met a cutie in waukesha.

    Is Chicago a southern suburb? Or the Airpt. LOL.
    I'm in the Muskego, wind lake area.

  7. #5972
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariForMe  [View Original Post]
    I found another post on skip but the numbers for a hotel. Maybe not her!?

    Can someone pm current number. Thanks.
    See my post #5887. That link still works.

  8. #5971

    Chella experience today.

    I've been binging on chella recently. She has her own place for incalls and I just think her BBBJ, with a little tooth action, is only second to JJs. She's also really sweet with a great Latina ass which is happiness for me. I think she's early preggo but she says that's false. In any case, I saw that ass walk from the car this morning so I decided to go 69 with her. As we both got more info it, I told her to totally sit on my face. Well, she did. And my tongue found a special place while I was fingering her a-hole all the while she's totally giving her usual great BBBJ. She started to really squirm and asked me to finger her pussy. A couple of minutes later, a request to finger her deeper. So, I accommodate the request. Suddenly, her thighs are squeezing my head to a point where it was hard to breathe. Damn that was amazing. She came really hard and screamed it accordingly. After telling me she hasn't felt that in awhile. Always a nice thing to hear. She finished me off. But having gone in expecting her standard BBBJ and getting the unexpected screaming skull crush, I had to write it up. Very friendly on the wallet too. Enjoy.

  9. #5970

    Suburbanites.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gfe12  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I'm having a dry spell. The ones I want aren't available or replying. Anyone know of any good ones available for out??
    What direction are you.

    I know 1 or 2 north in Port Washington and there are a few in brown deer.

    I just met a cutie in waukesha.

    Is Chicago a southern suburb? Or the Airpt. LOL.

  10. #5969

    Them is them.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    Maybe he meant The Erotic Monkey?
    Thanks to crappy type ahead, 'them' was supposed to be them.

  11. #5968

    Ariel or Ari.

    Quote Originally Posted by SousasLob  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know this Ariel, could you tell us more?
    She was heavily reviewed on TER. She's like 20. I haven't seen her since she became pregnant, but before it she had a perfect petite dancer's body. She gives a nice CBJ and cfs and is very tight as you might expect from a dancer's body. A lot of TER reviews, including mine, complained about her being pretty aloof in her service. Since we first met, at a sybaris no less, I have seen her a couple of dozen times including incalls, outcalls, and a car date. Right now she is only doing outcalls. I'll answer PMs tomorrow.

  12. #5967

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelMan13  [View Original Post]
    Tattoo snowbunny is nice. Bigger girl, 5'10 sexy, curvy and fit. Nice conversation, always a good time. Seen her five to six times over the last couple of years, last time was 6 months ago. I left her in a room for a couple of minutes by herself, didn't leave anything out to be grabbed either though. She's cool.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...b/625292304685
    Love her ink!

  13. #5966

    Sydney.

    She came over to visit Saturday night. Was supposed to be here at 6 PM but had car troubles and had to get a ride so showed up about 8 PM NBD Since she was coming from West Bend very understandable. 22 year old hottie blonde. Very sweet. Has a real job so availability might be limited. I think out call only very sweet munching. Awesome BBBJCIMWS Have seen her several times and for sure she is coming back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sydsat.jpg‎   sydsat1.jpg‎   sydsat2.jpg‎   sydsat3.jpg‎  

  14. #5965

    Jenn.

    Does anyvody have any info on Jenn I'm thinking about seeing her but I'm new to this and just want some thoughts.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/175061811399

  15. #5964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Any suburb ladies??

    Damn. I'm having a dry spell. The ones I want aren't available or replying. Anyone know of any good ones available for out??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape