Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 144 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #286

    Almost the same here.

    I made an appointment, she kept pushing the time back then finally after about 2 hours she was ready to meet. I drive to her hotel and went to her room. She definitely wasn't the girl in the ad so I should have cut bait then. The room was very sparse with literally nothing of hers in the room which should have been my second clue but I was already 2 hours invested in this mess. She does a LE check, asks me to place my donation on the shelf, takes it and says she needs to go into the bathroom to freshen up for me. After about 3 minutes there's a loud banging on the door saying it's the front desk and they need her money. After a few minutes of this she comes out of the bathroom with her purse asks me to stay while she pays for her room. She leaves and I never see her again. After a few minutes I look around the entire room and noticed there was literally nothing of hers there which is when I finally realized I was scammed. The funny thing is she had the nerve to text me a couple days later, apologizing and asking for money as she hasn't eaten for a couple days. I laughed, told her Karma's a ***** and she deserves everything she gets. I told her to F-off, be thankful I don't report her to LE and to never text me again. Go figure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer84  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl about a week ago things started off ok got the motions going and then a pound on the door she claims she forgot she had to take her dad to work rushes me out and tells me she will make it up to and the tells me not to contact her again so let's make her famous.

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...b/299544660944

  2. #285

    Beware

    Saw this girl about a week ago things started off ok got the motions going and then a pound on the door she claims she forgot she had to take her dad to work rushes me out and tells me she will make it up to and the tells me not to contact her again so let's make her famous.

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...b/299544660944

  3. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by BCramrod  [View Original Post]
    She was on skip the games battle creek, but her posts are gone now.
    Last post I see was in Kazoo http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/fe...e/353553771871.

  4. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepsRule  [View Original Post]
    If you don't give us an idea of how to find them. I searched a weeks worth of ads, never saw either name.
    She was on skip the games battle creek, but her posts are gone now.

  5. #282

    Why bother posting a review

    Quote Originally Posted by BCramrod  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this afternoon. Pictures are spot on. Incall was an upscale hotel. Very friendly and has an open menu, including BB. Clean and nice smelling. Damage was $200/ hr including BB everything. I would repeat.
    If you don't give us an idea of how to find them. I searched a weeks worth of ads, never saw either name.

  6. #281

    $60 blow and go special

    Even though she clearly states CIM is available in her posts, be advised it is NOT available. When I texted her I asked why she posts it if it isn't available and of course I didn't get a response.

  7. #280

    They're Back

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...t/440117059882

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...t/009569366207

    Hi BC men (& Kzoo, for that matter).

    With so little talent lately, from what I've read & heard, these 2 ladies are both highly recommended.

    Both have been reviewed- always positively.

    They come & go in BC & I believe Ft. Wayne, etc.

    I unfortunately have never sampled due to the avail hours- usually in conflict with my work.

    Have text chatted with "Discrete, petite & fun" Mylee (the wilder of the 2). Very nice. Good, full menu.

    "Your naughty little secret" Sydney sounds like a sweetie, talented & little tighter menu.

    They are both I believe, friends of & mentored by 1 of my ATF's- NikkiBaby.

    I miss seeing her & trying them, but if you can fit into their hours- Do So!

    Who can blame good providers for choosing to limit their working / avail hours?

    YMMV, but based on other mongers too, I doubt that.

    Be Safe & Happy.

    JJ / Kzoo.

  8. #279

    Kristine aka Cherry

    Saw her this afternoon. Pictures are spot on. Incall was an upscale hotel. Very friendly and has an open menu, including BB. Clean and nice smelling. Damage was $200/ hr including BB everything. I would repeat.

  9. #278
    Could not agree more! The talent around here is insanely horrible! Smh.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Because it's nasty.

  10. #277

    Brooklynn

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...d/554288533327

    She has reviews in toledo if your woundering but nothing real recent so if any do, please update thanks.

  11. #276

    Someone please quickly LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbird34  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/tiffan...crets/16486590

    Anybody had a dream with her, looked at BC and Lansing, but no review? May have to TOFTT.
    http://jackson-mi.skipthegames.com/f...s/068995937131 says she hosts in marshall take exit 36 I assume that's off 69, told me 38 DD now I see it in red outfit but blue bra looks alot smaller to me, I don't think she's ugly LOL sent me pic of boobs BIG areolas if you like that (me me.

  12. #275

    There's a reason the face is blocked out

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbird34  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/tiffan...crets/16486590

    Anybody had a dream with her, looked at BC and Lansing, but no review? May have to TOFTT.
    Because it's nasty.

  13. #274

    Tiffany's Dirty Little secret

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/tiffan...crets/16486590

    Anybody had a dream with her, looked at BC and Lansing, but no review? May have to TOFTT.

  14. #273

    TinyLynn

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...n/234492831060

    Has anyone met with her? Was trying to set something up but didn't hear back in time. Curious if it is worth trying again.

  15. #272

    Seen her for years

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardon56  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...e/839862139982 (Jessie) I will be in town soon and she looks promising.
    I had seen her several times a couple of years ago, but then she started getting into dope. She was gone for a couple years and is now back. I have seen her 3 times since her return. She is my ATF. Girl has no inhibitions and is good at what she does. She has a "complicated" life, so she can be hard to reach, schedule with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape