Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2146
-
06-03-19 07:51 #286Regular Member

Posts: 2Almost the same here.
I made an appointment, she kept pushing the time back then finally after about 2 hours she was ready to meet. I drive to her hotel and went to her room. She definitely wasn't the girl in the ad so I should have cut bait then. The room was very sparse with literally nothing of hers in the room which should have been my second clue but I was already 2 hours invested in this mess. She does a LE check, asks me to place my donation on the shelf, takes it and says she needs to go into the bathroom to freshen up for me. After about 3 minutes there's a loud banging on the door saying it's the front desk and they need her money. After a few minutes of this she comes out of the bathroom with her purse asks me to stay while she pays for her room. She leaves and I never see her again. After a few minutes I look around the entire room and noticed there was literally nothing of hers there which is when I finally realized I was scammed. The funny thing is she had the nerve to text me a couple days later, apologizing and asking for money as she hasn't eaten for a couple days. I laughed, told her Karma's a ***** and she deserves everything she gets. I told her to F-off, be thankful I don't report her to LE and to never text me again. Go figure.
Originally Posted by Racer84
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 01:28 #285Regular Member

Posts: 4Beware
Saw this girl about a week ago things started off ok got the motions going and then a pound on the door she claims she forgot she had to take her dad to work rushes me out and tells me she will make it up to and the tells me not to contact her again so let's make her famous.
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...b/299544660944
-
05-31-19 19:12 #284Senior Member

Posts: 84Last post I see was in Kazoo http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/fe...e/353553771871.
Originally Posted by BCramrod
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 17:39 #283Senior Member

Posts: 199She was on skip the games battle creek, but her posts are gone now.
Originally Posted by JeepsRule
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 17:02 #282Senior Member

Posts: 99Why bother posting a review
If you don't give us an idea of how to find them. I searched a weeks worth of ads, never saw either name.
Originally Posted by BCramrod
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 15:41 #281Senior Member

Posts: 199$60 blow and go special
Even though she clearly states CIM is available in her posts, be advised it is NOT available. When I texted her I asked why she posts it if it isn't available and of course I didn't get a response.
-
05-31-19 15:30 #280Senior Member

Posts: 1288They're Back
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...t/440117059882
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...t/009569366207
Hi BC men (& Kzoo, for that matter).
With so little talent lately, from what I've read & heard, these 2 ladies are both highly recommended.
Both have been reviewed- always positively.
They come & go in BC & I believe Ft. Wayne, etc.
I unfortunately have never sampled due to the avail hours- usually in conflict with my work.
Have text chatted with "Discrete, petite & fun" Mylee (the wilder of the 2). Very nice. Good, full menu.
"Your naughty little secret" Sydney sounds like a sweetie, talented & little tighter menu.
They are both I believe, friends of & mentored by 1 of my ATF's- NikkiBaby.
I miss seeing her & trying them, but if you can fit into their hours- Do So!
Who can blame good providers for choosing to limit their working / avail hours?
YMMV, but based on other mongers too, I doubt that.
Be Safe & Happy.
JJ / Kzoo.
-
05-26-19 15:31 #279Senior Member

Posts: 199Kristine aka Cherry
Saw her this afternoon. Pictures are spot on. Incall was an upscale hotel. Very friendly and has an open menu, including BB. Clean and nice smelling. Damage was $200/ hr including BB everything. I would repeat.
-
05-24-19 18:37 #278Senior Member

Posts: 73Could not agree more! The talent around here is insanely horrible! Smh.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 11:27 #277Senior Member

Posts: 596Brooklynn
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...d/554288533327
She has reviews in toledo if your woundering but nothing real recent so if any do, please update thanks.
-
05-24-19 08:48 #276Senior Member

Posts: 596Someone please quickly LOL
http://jackson-mi.skipthegames.com/f...s/068995937131 says she hosts in marshall take exit 36 I assume that's off 69, told me 38 DD now I see it in red outfit but blue bra looks alot smaller to me, I don't think she's ugly LOL sent me pic of boobs BIG areolas if you like that (me me.
Originally Posted by Snowbird34
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 16:49 #275Senior Member

Posts: 1700There's a reason the face is blocked out
Because it's nasty.
Originally Posted by Snowbird34
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 13:26 #274Senior Member

Posts: 221Tiffany's Dirty Little secret
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/tiffan...crets/16486590
Anybody had a dream with her, looked at BC and Lansing, but no review? May have to TOFTT.
-
05-19-19 13:30 #273Regular Member

Posts: 19TinyLynn
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...n/234492831060
Has anyone met with her? Was trying to set something up but didn't hear back in time. Curious if it is worth trying again.
-
05-17-19 22:34 #272Senior Member

Posts: 1700Seen her for years
I had seen her several times a couple of years ago, but then she started getting into dope. She was gone for a couple years and is now back. I have seen her 3 times since her return. She is my ATF. Girl has no inhibitions and is good at what she does. She has a "complicated" life, so she can be hard to reach, schedule with.
Originally Posted by Hardon56
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




