Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 23675
-
06-02-19 08:46 #16670Senior Member

Posts: 448Interesting strategy! LOL. I don't think it ever helps to put a negative comment like that I a profile.
When I see comment like "Don't messag me if you're a scammer", "Don't ask for my private photos if we haven't had a conversation", "don't waste my time", etc. Its a turn off for me. Makes it sound like they've had a lot of bad experiences, which is not a good way to appeal to someone.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 00:48 #16669Senior Member

Posts: 125Post or PM me SA profile link.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 17:04 #16668Senior Member

Posts: 105Classic! +1.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 15:59 #16667Senior Member

Posts: 563Nice one. Does this help though?
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 15:54 #16666Senior Member

Posts: 514I meant to say she is Latina.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 15:34 #16665Senior Member

Posts: 3349Perfect, honey!
From a profile near me:
I currently manage a hotel and go to college. I am studying to major in Forensic Anthropology and hoping to get my first apartment.
-
05-31-19 15:30 #16664Senior Member

Posts: 880Weeding out Platonic Posers
Updated my profile to include:
If You think an arrangement involves nothing more than you practicing your conversational skills while someone twice your age imparts life lessons over a nice meal and covers your rent, you're not a sugarbaby, you're a niece. So delete your profile and go figure out which of your uncles likes you better than his own kids,.
Women over 27 or so find it funny, some of the youngen's want a debate!
-
05-31-19 00:23 #16663Senior Member

Posts: 514This is why I love the board!
Big thanks to all my brothers out there who helped with feedback.
I am staying away from two of the girls.
Has anyone seen a woman by the name Kelsey?
I think she Latíand. And works at a restaurant. She sounds like a pro.
I am not against pros but I like the true SB.
Be safe everyone.
-
05-30-19 12:54 #16662Senior Member

Posts: 678Stay away from #3. She's fucking nuts, I know her outside of the SB world. Pm me if you need details.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 12:36 #16661Senior Member

Posts: 299I want to live in her world. One where unicorns, fairies, and magic is all totally real.
Originally Posted by BagIt
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 11:47 #16660Senior Member

Posts: 365Mistress
https://www.seeking.com/member/8d81d...8-6d002dd6191f
Originally Posted by TomDickNHarry
[View Original Post]
After messaging a bit she wants 500 to meet, 2000 to play. I told her best wishes.
-
05-30-19 11:39 #16659Senior Member

Posts: 261Platonic
Our local board has seen a surge of platonic profiles the last few days, is it same in other areas? Just wondering if SA got another BS article published somewhere about how girls get paid lavish sums to go to dinner and on trips and never do anything sexual.
I remember that snapchat article a while back, never seen so many new profiles, all bought into it, then 2 weeks later when they got a dose of reality about how it actually works, 99% of them were deleted.
-
05-29-19 18:27 #16658Senior Member

Posts: 204First one I have seen
The first one I have seen one time several months ago may be in a year but very nice BBBJ and BBFS was really hot body except pretty much flat chest mo tits at all but nice girl damage was two bens.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
Any info on this one https://www.seeking.com/member/19650...f-e832f235c7fb.
Did some communication and texting sounded like ready for FC but somehow never met said not interested!!
-
05-29-19 11:27 #16657Senior Member

Posts: 373Another time waster. Had a profile up last year that was different. Back then she wanted to sell pics and vids. I pushed for a dinner date and fun. She cancelled five minutes ahead of arriving. Her mom wouldn't let her leave the house. At that time she really wanted money for tattoos and was willing to go to the FC to get it. She annoyed me so much in wanting to see me another time that I never bothered to try to see her. She has Kik and will send tease pics. Seemed too immature and changed her story about being a college student. I did verify some things about her via Facebook. I expect by now she has learned from her rookie mistakes she made with me.
Originally Posted by BStreet
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 01:08 #16656Senior Member

Posts: 420SBs: Healthy Sexual Addiction?
Every now and then I find it very therapeutic to stop for a moment, take a breath, and reflect on this interesting hobby of ours.
I posted this recently in the special interests section as a reply to a post about this subject that I found to be very thoughtful. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...27#post4294827.








Reply With Quote






