Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,221 to 26,235 of 30800
-
05-30-19 23:01 #4580Banned Member

Posts: 565Mgd
No, not Miller Goddammit, but the girl in the middle. I think like 100 years ago she started out going by "Cherry," and has recently been in the Dunn / Smithfield / Fay area. Man, and I thought the pics she was posting were pretty bad. Those are hugely flattering compared to the mug! Yikes. Just remember, you are usually getting the best pic posted online on their ads. It's all a letdown from there much of the time!
Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 21:02 #4579Senior Member

Posts: 301Never fear, It looks like they were just trying to get the ugly ones off the street. LOL.
Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 19:59 #4578Senior Member

Posts: 750Yep
MGD on that list works in our area to be exact.
Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...839/9102145513
-
05-30-19 19:51 #4577Senior Member

Posts: 307Nope
We watched a video together Monday as a matter of fact.
Originally Posted by See200
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 17:04 #4576Senior Member

Posts: 161Xtia
I've tried about a half dozen times. Either no response or ghosted.
Originally Posted by DeltaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 16:59 #4575Senior Member

Posts: 218Jen
What happened to Jen, the blonde that was on Capitol blvd? Vacation with LEO?
-
05-30-19 16:55 #4574Senior Member

Posts: 161Xmya
I agree. She's a *****.
Originally Posted by NedPhilanders
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 15:54 #4573Senior Member

Posts: 87XMya aka "Sweet Mya"
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/652081705203
Couldn't find more recent link for this, but she's been posting here again in the last week or 2, with same name and some of same pics.
Has had multiple reviews here in past, including mine, all negative as I remember. Accurate pics but terrible attitude, completely disengaged during appointment, clock watcher, etc. Prior recommendations have been to stay far away.
-
05-30-19 15:40 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 87Tia
Usually posts here, and elsewhere in past, with name Tia. Number of reviews here recently and farther back. As far as I know, still can't search by 3-letter name. But at least some of reviews had searchable name "xTia" included. (Some of us here had adopted custom of reviewing unsearchable 3-letter provider names by adding "x" in front to create searchable 4-letter name.).
Originally Posted by DeltaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 15:00 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 33Amber
I guess I must be lucky because I see her all the time and she has never flaked out on me. Anyway I find her dependable and fun to be around and by the way the sex is great.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 12:55 #4570Senior Member

Posts: 232Hmmmm Looks like uncle LEO was busy during memorial Day!
https://www.cbs17.com/news/south/at-...end/2035814531
A lot of them were from NC!!
-
05-30-19 12:04 #4569Senior Member

Posts: 43Interested.
Can't get the link to work, but definitely interested.
Originally Posted by SeanRdu
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 08:20 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 42Cali
Reporting in on a fairly new provider. She's only recently starting posting pictures of herself, but I think if you like BJ's and short, thick, nearly BBW women, she's a real gem. Was stuck in traffic one day and had the itch, scanned the sites for nearby providers. Turned out she was around 5 minutes away if I ducked off the highway at the next exit. Arrived at a decent apartment complex, plenty of parking and straight to the door. One knock and I was in. Sparsely furnished apartment, but a cute girl behind the door. Upstairs for a CBJ that honestly made me blow in the bag faster than any provider. I had to return a few days later to see if that was a fluke, it was not. 40 for the donation and a clean place that is easy to get to is well worth the price of admission. No demons, just a girl trying to provide for herself.
Returned again for FS, she was a bit annoyed that day which took away from the experience, but if you catch this gal on the right day, it is exceptional value.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../33650573/1055
Feel free to PM or reply with questions, etc.
-
05-30-19 07:13 #4567Senior Member

Posts: 827I have to agree, but she has not been in the area at least for the last couple of years.
Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 07:12 #4566Senior Member

Posts: 827Anyone see this one?
Her face looks familiar, maybe she has posted in the past. I am considering seeing her today, anyone?
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....602/9193915847










Reply With Quote





