Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4576

    Xtia

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got any feedback on this one? She looks like she is my type if she is legit. No name in ad, so I can't search. Thanks and I'll review if I get hooked up. Should be posting a couple of reviews next week when I'm in town. https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/32893565/.
    I've tried about a half dozen times. Either no response or ghosted.

  2. #4575

    Jen

    What happened to Jen, the blonde that was on Capitol blvd? Vacation with LEO?

  3. #4574

    Xmya

    Quote Originally Posted by NedPhilanders  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/652081705203

    Couldn't find more recent link for this, but she's been posting here again in the last week or 2, with same name and some of same pics.

    Has had multiple reviews here in past, including mine, all negative as I remember. Accurate pics but terrible attitude, completely disengaged during appointment, clock watcher, etc. Prior recommendations have been to stay far away.
    I agree. She's a *****.

  4. #4573

    XMya aka "Sweet Mya"

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/652081705203

    Couldn't find more recent link for this, but she's been posting here again in the last week or 2, with same name and some of same pics.

    Has had multiple reviews here in past, including mine, all negative as I remember. Accurate pics but terrible attitude, completely disengaged during appointment, clock watcher, etc. Prior recommendations have been to stay far away.

  5. #4572

    Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got any feedback on this one? She looks like she is my type if she is legit. No name in ad, so I can't search. Thanks and I'll review if I get hooked up. Should be posting a couple of reviews next week when I'm in town. https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/32893565/.
    Usually posts here, and elsewhere in past, with name Tia. Number of reviews here recently and farther back. As far as I know, still can't search by 3-letter name. But at least some of reviews had searchable name "xTia" included. (Some of us here had adopted custom of reviewing unsearchable 3-letter provider names by adding "x" in front to create searchable 4-letter name.).

  6. #4571

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Yes she will. But since her "comeback" over the last 6 months or so, she will also flake out on you about half the time. As always, YMMV. Maybe she just doesn't like me.
    I guess I must be lucky because I see her all the time and she has never flaked out on me. Anyway I find her dependable and fun to be around and by the way the sex is great.

  7. #4570

    Hmmmm Looks like uncle LEO was busy during memorial Day!


  8. #4569

    Interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanRdu  [View Original Post]
    Reporting in on a fairly new provider. She's only recently starting posting pictures of herself, but I think if you like BJ's and short, thick, nearly BBW women, she's a real gem. Was stuck in traffic one day and had the itch, scanned the sites for nearby providers. Turned out she was around 5 minutes away if I ducked off the highway at the next exit. Arrived at a decent apartment complex, plenty of parking and straight to the door. One knock and I was in. Sparsely furnished apartment, but a cute girl behind the door. Upstairs for a CBJ that honestly made me blow in the bag faster than any provider. I had to return a few days later to see if that was a fluke, it was not. 40 for the donation and a clean place that is easy to get to is well worth the price of admission. No demons, just a girl trying to provide for herself.

    Returned again for FS, she was a bit annoyed that day which took away from the experience, but if you catch this gal on the right day, it is exceptional value.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../33650573/1055

    Feel free to PM or reply with questions, etc.
    Can't get the link to work, but definitely interested.

  9. #4568

    Cali

    Reporting in on a fairly new provider. She's only recently starting posting pictures of herself, but I think if you like BJ's and short, thick, nearly BBW women, she's a real gem. Was stuck in traffic one day and had the itch, scanned the sites for nearby providers. Turned out she was around 5 minutes away if I ducked off the highway at the next exit. Arrived at a decent apartment complex, plenty of parking and straight to the door. One knock and I was in. Sparsely furnished apartment, but a cute girl behind the door. Upstairs for a CBJ that honestly made me blow in the bag faster than any provider. I had to return a few days later to see if that was a fluke, it was not. 40 for the donation and a clean place that is easy to get to is well worth the price of admission. No demons, just a girl trying to provide for herself.

    Returned again for FS, she was a bit annoyed that day which took away from the experience, but if you catch this gal on the right day, it is exceptional value.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../33650573/1055

    Feel free to PM or reply with questions, etc.

  10. #4567
    Quote Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle  [View Original Post]
    Skye was just a hottie, hate she doesn't come around anymore.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-4378/1/796899

    WDE.
    I have to agree, but she has not been in the area at least for the last couple of years.

  11. #4566

    Anyone see this one?

    Her face looks familiar, maybe she has posted in the past. I am considering seeing her today, anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....602/9193915847

  12. #4565

    Dakota link

    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a number associated with her? The link does not hit her ad and not seeing anything under the list for Dakota.
    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....3000607/Dakota

    Jb.

  13. #4564

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Reroka  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her last year I think. She wanted me to use a real number. Not a burner. So that was end of it. I remember her quote $. 60 for hh.

    Recently I texted her again and there was no use real number drama. She quotes $$$.50 for half. I wanted to do a counter but I found someone else at the time so never circled back to her. I am sure she would negotiate. She did ask me how much you can do and how far are you from location. No GFE.

    Jb.

  14. #4563

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the fence about visiting this one for awhile. She didn't have many reviews and the reviews I did read where not consistent. I decided to go see her and I would say I left very satisfied but not completely happy.

    The Good- She's one of the prettiest providers I've seen since doing this, six years worth. I put her right up there in the Nikki Luv category for those of you who know who I'm talking about. I have her edging out Nikki Luv. They will definitely make one hell of a tag team. She started out with a very good BJ with condom. She stared at me with those pretty eyes while sucking gave me a quick rise. Then she rode me in cowgirl and literally 3 seconds on top of me she let out a squirt. This girl can really ride some dick. She brought her face closer to mine and her pretty lips looked so kissable. We then moved into missionary and I make this statement here and now. Easily the wettest provider I had been with. I could hear it making all types of noises. Special note: She did kiss me a few times but that is definitely YMMV. I was shocked my damn self. After she said come for me for the last time I ripped a big load in the bag and she said that was good.

    The Bad- Her texting is sporadic sometimes. One minute it seemed like we agree on a time and then she doesn't respond. After about 2 hours of that we finally confirmed a time an address. Got to the hotel early and it took her about 10-15 minutes to respond. Wasnt tripping though because I got there early. While waiting there was a cop car in the lot and one at the business next door. I was really skeptical and wanted to leave but I stayed really because I know mongers have seen her before. Needless to say that turned in my favor. So next, I'm still waiting and she says she has to go to the car and asked me did I have condoms. I always bring my own. Then I seen her and her friends walk to the car. She was there for like 10 minutes and I was still waiting. Turns out she was just having fun with Mary J. She walks right by my car afterwards and then calls me to say she's ready. I met her in the lobby and we went up together. More that needs improvement is she denied doggystyle in a nice way I admit though. She says she prefers other positions because they feel better and says she will offer doggy in longer visits. I scheduled a qv. Finally, one thing she kept saying is cum for me, cum for me, cum for me. Probably heard that 10 times. Beware, she so sexy and says it so soft it will make you cum but luckily I'm a pro at lasting. I even had her say it for me when I was actually ready to cum.

    The Ugly- Theres no Ugly. LOL.

    Final- Sorry for the long review but I'm giving you guys what helps me decide If I want to see a provider or not. That's why I don't write many reviews. But, I think she's a great girl who is young and can definitely improve. I recommend seeing her at least once. She's that pretty and if she had man mades and a plumper ass she will drain my pockets. Not saying she needs that but it will enhance already good looks. Good luck guys!

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....3529883/Dakota
    Do you have a number associated with her? The link does not hit her ad and not seeing anything under the list for Dakota.

  15. #4562

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape