Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 23660
-
05-27-19 19:48 #16640Senior Member

Posts: 233Had no issues with her
She's nice and a good time, easy to talk to. Does not make it all about the money, I would repeat but still sampling others.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 18:51 #16639Senior Member

Posts: 846This one is on my list and I've asked about her as well.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
What is the negative stuff about her? The only one I know of was someone stating that she mentioned that her rates varied with desperation level of SD and another person stated that she said that as a joke.
Is there some other negative stuff about her?
-
05-27-19 14:59 #16638Senior Member

Posts: 131Word
PTG summed it up nicely here. I don't agonize too much about who else the SB might have seen, I just like one who "feels" new to this. Of course, one of the ways to get that feeling is to find girls who "actually" are new to this. But it's not the only way.
Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy
[View Original Post]
Due to my family situation (married) and professional considerations, recruiting SB's IRL poses a lot of risks, so I focus on SA. One filtering mechanism I have mentioned before is to avoid if at all possible any discussion of price or services in advance. I have found that girls who will go to the FC with you without naming a price are very unlikely to be "pro's" and very likely to provide the kind of GFE+ that I crave.
-
05-27-19 11:28 #16637Senior Member

Posts: 355SB rebound
This thread has gotten away from story time, so pardon me if I relate a SB success story. I have been on and off SA for about five years and have had lots of highs and lows. One of my first and favorite friends from the site was 19 and new when I met her. We were together on and off for over a year, then she got serious with a guy her age, got pregnant, moved in with him and we parted ways. We texted occasionally over a couple of years, just staying in touch, but she was trying to make a go of her IRL thing. A couple of days ago I heard from her and she told me that it was finally over. I was sympathetic and told her I would be glad to listen if she needed to talk. She asked when she could stop by and we agreed to meet. After we caught up and she told me the story she said " I came over for a reason-I haven't been with anyone else in two years". The sex was as good as it had been at the start. When we were done I asked her if this had been a bit of a revenge move and she smiled and said maybe a little. I had planned to give her the same allowance as before but that was not the mood, so as I walked her out, I hugged her and told her I would be here for her. I expect that we will pick things back up and I will be helping her out as she moves on. The point of the story is that, yes, at the end of the day, they take money for sex, but when you find a good one and there is a connection there is no comparison to these girls and a straight up escort.
-
05-26-19 17:13 #16636Senior Member

Posts: 514Any intel on these pros
Ok, so I normally don't have good luck on SA. However, this time around I got my money's worth. I am chatting it up with some women and these are clearly pros. Do any of you have intel on the ladies below. I am at the point where I am getting ready to meet them.
1. https://www.seeking.com/member/49ed0...f-71b30a9794d6.
So this girl is clearly ready to go to the FC. She is a stripper and probably a pro. Any intel would be greatly appreciated.
2. https://www.seeking.com/member/e6efe...5-f5923716dfd1.
Ok the picture looks very familiar. I know she has been on the site for a while. I think I remember hearing some negative stuff about her. Can anyone confirm?
3. https://www.seeking.com/member/9cdb3...e-400f0a42e172.
So this is one I am going to meet this week. Again, I feel like I've seen her before and can't remember if she is on the up and up.
Be safe everyone.
-
05-26-19 08:14 #16635Senior Member

Posts: 957Yes, It Was Here
I posted it on 5/8, post #16541.
Originally Posted by LikItFun
[View Original Post]
I agree, the Daddy Girls are a riot & there is some definite gold to be mined on their Podcasts.
Especially for us older Daddies, that may not know texting etiquette & using social media effectively.
A recent episode helped me to understand why my LTSB felt the need to completely severe all contact when it was time for us to end.
Really a must listen to!
-
05-26-19 07:23 #16634Senior Member

Posts: 420UTR, escort or SB?
The not-so-subtle difference we desire between them is that a "true" SB is somewhat of an amateur, preferably brand new to the scene, is choosy about the SD she decides upon and is about more than just the money. A really good actress can carry this off even if she does this full time and has a truckload of "SDs. " I don't mind a good actress. It's the illusion of relative innocence that entices. But a genuine great attitude is difficult to play-act. Looks are important but it's really the attitude that we are seeking: ideally a true GFE where the responsiveness is genuine. Demanding 400 up front stamps out this possibility pretty effectively.
Originally Posted by BigOne73
[View Original Post]
Sugar sites have sadly become polluted with escorts and UTRs. If I wanted an escort or UTR there are far more efficient ways to find them than on a sugar site. One way I have discovered to find "true" SBs is to recruit them in the wild. This has its own set of problems but I have found it to be an exhilarating and extremely rewarding experience. Why doesn't everyone do this? It has a very high level of difficulty, demands an investment of time and patience and requires one to have game and be able to perfect it to a high art. I relish the challenge and enjoy the hunt as much as bagging the prize. One thing is for sure: in the end I definitely have a "true" SB.
-
05-25-19 19:42 #16633Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 57Mel?
Does anyone have any intel on Mel Mel Mel?
-
05-25-19 19:27 #16632Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65Wtf?!
You report escorts on SA? They're ALL escorts! What's the difference in her saying "400" upfront or 400 after flirting with you for a little while and pretending to like you? It's all the same! As soon as they get taken down by SA, they just put up another profile anyways. You're just making it harder for the rest of us because once she puts up the new profile, we all think she's new. Then we get stuck wasting our time meeting the same girls over and over again.
Originally Posted by FTP1999
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 09:53 #16631Senior Member

Posts: 365Sd link
https://podtail.com/en/podcast/call-her-daddy/
Originally Posted by LikItFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 09:04 #16630Senior Member

Posts: 139SA Technical questions
A couple questions about the inner workings of SA:
1. If you downloaded the SA app from the Apple store before it was pulled, can you still use it? I deleted my app, and then I couldn't download it again. I'm wondering if there are still people out there who are using the iPhone app. Anyone of you know the answer?
2. Premium accounts for SBs. I know that SBs can get a premium account if they use a. Edu email address. Can a SB pay for a premium account? What's the difference in the two "premium" icons in the photo? I think the star is an edu free SB, is the other one a paid Premium account?
Thanks!! Likit.
-
05-25-19 08:57 #16629Senior Member

Posts: 139Call Her Daddy podcast
I forget if it was on this board or another one, but I saw a recommendation for the Call Her Daddy podcast. I've listened to a bunch of the episodes and the girls are effing hilarious!! And there's a lot of good intel there as well. Highly recommend. Likit.
-
05-25-19 08:54 #16628Senior Member

Posts: 139Englishtea
I searched for her by profile name and didn't find anything. Is she still active? Or did one of you pick her off the market? Likit.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 07:32 #16627Senior Member

Posts: 393For senior members, posts can be edited within 1 hour after posting. There is an "Edit Post" button that appears to the left of the "Reply with Quote" button, but it disappears after 1 hour.
Originally Posted by ChiefQueef
[View Original Post]
----
On another topic, a general question: suppose you have a potential SB, but she (1) still lives with parents and (2) refuses to meet in a car or motel for fun. She's willing to come to my place, but I certainly don't want that. I can think of two other options:
1) find a fellow monger who owns an apartment for the sole purpose of mongering (LOL).
2) use an AirBnB. Anyone use this for mongering?
Any other ideas?
-
05-25-19 05:59 #16626Regular Member

Posts: 18Confused.
Not quite sure why you would bother to report them, because is it against SA policy or because they waste your time? We know the game on SA why not just play it, that's all the girls are doing. It's entertainment with the occasional real thing.
Originally Posted by JustLonely
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





