Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 463 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 6941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1601

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by HitThat10  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months ago. Great massage got the 90 minutes. And she has an ass that's amazing. Unfortunitly you (or at least I) couldn't get in it. Was very relaxing but to me not worth the $$$ won't repeat. Oh and the location. Well you'll see just don't look across the street.
    What's the location or what about the location (what's across the street) I've always been intrigued by her website. Feel free to PM me about the location.

  2. #1600
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Ct Escorts

    Try Manhattan, top notch but pricey. All body types, no headaches. Worth it if your there for business. My opinion only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paig3  [View Original Post]
    CT has the worst escorts in the world. I'm not kidding.

  3. #1599
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by MooGooGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just saying on that site, there are some that are trannies. Nowadays I can't tell anymore. Sometimes the trannies look better than the actual women. Is it me or does CT have some of the worst looking escorts around?
    CT has the worst escorts in the world. I'm not kidding.

  4. #1598

    I have

    I saw her about 2 months ago. Great massage got the 90 minutes. And she has an ass that's amazing. Unfortunitly you (or at least I) couldn't get in it. Was very relaxing but to me not worth the $$$ won't repeat. Oh and the location. Well you'll see just don't look across the street.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonFather  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Hartford Bodyworks?

    Feel free to PM.

  5. #1597

    Strictly therapeutic.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGatekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 2 years ago. Strictly therapeutic. Very professional.
    Saw her a few weeks ago and there seemed to be no indication whatsoever of anything more than a massage. With that, her massage was excellent and she is very cute, but older than her pictures. If she has a type it wasn't me.

  6. #1596

    Hartford Bodyworks

    Has anyone experienced Hartford Bodyworks?

    Feel free to PM.

  7. #1595
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    What is a "smoke" show?
    http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=smoke+show+meaning

  8. #1594
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Clear space. Can't respond

    C, your box is full. Can't respond.

  9. #1593
    Quote Originally Posted by MooGooGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just saying on that site, there are some that are trannies. Nowadays I can't tell anymore. Sometimes the trannies look better than the actual women. Is it me or does CT have some of the worst looking escorts around?
    This says she's not a Tranny: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nelani-e...hartford-45032#erotic.

    What is a "smoke" show?

  10. #1592

    Stg

    Just saying on that site, there are some that are trannies. Nowadays I can't tell anymore. Sometimes the trannies look better than the actual women. Is it me or does CT have some of the worst looking escorts around?

  11. #1591
    Quote Originally Posted by MooGooGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything? I'm hoping its a woman and not a Tranny? Anyway if you have, let me know please. Feel free to PM.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/mas...l/655953057033
    She has been a round a while with a lot of good reviews so you can rule out tranny. They do seem to be outdated pics from years ago so.

  12. #1590

    Tranny

    Quote Originally Posted by MooGooGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything? I'm hoping its a woman and not a Tranny? Anyway if you have, let me know please. Feel free to PM.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/mas...l/655953057033
    What leads you to think this person is a Tranny?. A Ladyboy?

  13. #1589
    Quote Originally Posted by MooGooGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything? I'm hoping its a woman and not a Tranny? Anyway if you have, let me know please. Feel free to PM.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/mas...l/655953057033
    If you got to ask whether it's a dude or not, that's probably a good indication to stay away.

  14. #1588

    Anybody?

    Anybody know anything? I'm hoping its a woman and not a Tranny? Anyway if you have, let me know please. Feel free to PM.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/mas...l/655953057033

  15. #1587

    Missing this too.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceWalker  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have suggestions for an AMP girl that offers Asian? It's been awhile. I used to get it a lot when Waterbury was King.
    Oh man I still dream of finding a provider today who could remind of a time at the place on Industry Lane near where Tequilas is now, I swear it was like she was diabetic and there was insulin in my ass. Just like everything. We are paying more for less service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape