Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 6931
-
05-25-19 13:45 #1606Senior Member

Posts: 362http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=smoke+show+meaning
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 08:36 #1605Banned Member

Posts: 203Clear space. Can't respond
C, your box is full. Can't respond.
-
05-24-19 18:01 #1604Senior Member

Posts: 586This says she's not a Tranny: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nelani-e...hartford-45032#erotic.
Originally Posted by MooGooGuy
[View Original Post]
What is a "smoke" show?
-
05-24-19 09:09 #1603Senior Member

Posts: 190Stg
Just saying on that site, there are some that are trannies. Nowadays I can't tell anymore. Sometimes the trannies look better than the actual women. Is it me or does CT have some of the worst looking escorts around?
-
05-23-19 16:32 #1602Senior Member

Posts: 354She has been a round a while with a lot of good reviews so you can rule out tranny. They do seem to be outdated pics from years ago so.
Originally Posted by MooGooGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 11:53 #1601Senior Member

Posts: 1715Tranny
What leads you to think this person is a Tranny?. A Ladyboy?
Originally Posted by MooGooGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 18:37 #1600Senior Member

Posts: 190Anybody?
Anybody know anything? I'm hoping its a woman and not a Tranny? Anyway if you have, let me know please. Feel free to PM.
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/mas...l/655953057033
-
05-17-19 22:25 #1599Senior Member

Posts: 54Missing this too.
Oh man I still dream of finding a provider today who could remind of a time at the place on Industry Lane near where Tequilas is now, I swear it was like she was diabetic and there was insulin in my ass. Just like everything. We are paying more for less service.
Originally Posted by AceWalker
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 07:19 #1598Senior Member

Posts: 200Asian rimming
Does anyone have suggestions for an AMP girl that offers Asian? It's been awhile. I used to get it a lot when Waterbury was King.
-
05-15-19 23:32 #1597Senior Member

Posts: 672Ok, I was about to post on this place, but didn't get time till now. Let me tell one thing upfront. Be careful going there- I saw two cop cars with lights in front of this place yesterday evening talking to (I believe) one unlucky brother. Not sure what happened.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
Now to my story. Even I pass through that place daily and failed to notice this place until 2 weeks into their opening. I visited last Thursday night at 8. Mamasen told in broken English that I need to wait for 20 to 30 mts, which I agreed at that moment. I was asked to wait in one of the empty rooms. When time came, I opted for 30 mts as it was already late for that location. No TS, so straight to session. Put the sheets on but folded up all the way exposing my legs and butts. No actual massage, but more like a caress especially concentrating on my butts. Almost the entire 30 mts was like that. No flip, no extra. I asked for HJ was told to do it myself. Would help with lotion and watch but won't touch.
I still don't understand how they decided to open this in that location. Not at all Thai, and not that legit as well. Be extremely careful if you decide to go.
-
05-15-19 23:14 #1596Senior Member

Posts: 672Yes, same experience with me. First time when I visited she did everything right, but didn't let me touch her, so I said to stop everything and I dressed up and left. She said sorry. That impressed me. And yes she runs that place very clean and her BMW was another impressive factor too.
Originally Posted by SexyEgg
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 16:53 #1595Senior Member

Posts: 32Yep that is her. She was always very nice to me, but very cautious at first. She opened up after I told her where I found her from and she said that she was aware of everyone talking about her which made her suspicious of too much bad activity. She does take care of herself, but she is still old. I would say the best looking, but nothing to write home about. Good massage tho. Will look into this Allee Mack now.
Originally Posted by Severus
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 18:33 #1594Senior Member

Posts: 1659I know what I would want to do.
I would be so frustrated, I would want to go My Lai on Mei-la for giving me serious blue balls!
Originally Posted by Heisenburg420
[View Original Post]
It sounds like an almost completely legit massage! I would have been upset and thought of it as a waste of time and money, but I'm twisted.
-
05-13-19 17:55 #1593Senior Member

Posts: 60Agree
Ditto. I feel like central CT has become the same ol same. Got to be something different out there! Burn was the best but since the changing of the guards it is not the same. But again. Got to be different options out there.
Originally Posted by AjBlack1010
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 16:32 #1592Senior Member

Posts: 586When I went there, long ago, the finish was self-service. Don't really understand that. They will play with your balls and your taint while you stroke yourself, so what they are doing is still illegal. Do they offer a finish now?
Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



