Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 463 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 6932
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1607

    Hartford Bodyworks

    Has anyone experienced Hartford Bodyworks?

    Feel free to PM.

  2. #1606
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    What is a "smoke" show?
    http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=smoke+show+meaning

  3. #1605
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Clear space. Can't respond

    C, your box is full. Can't respond.

  4. #1604
    Quote Originally Posted by MooGooGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just saying on that site, there are some that are trannies. Nowadays I can't tell anymore. Sometimes the trannies look better than the actual women. Is it me or does CT have some of the worst looking escorts around?
    This says she's not a Tranny: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nelani-e...hartford-45032#erotic.

    What is a "smoke" show?

  5. #1603

    Stg

    Just saying on that site, there are some that are trannies. Nowadays I can't tell anymore. Sometimes the trannies look better than the actual women. Is it me or does CT have some of the worst looking escorts around?

  6. #1602
    Quote Originally Posted by MooGooGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything? I'm hoping its a woman and not a Tranny? Anyway if you have, let me know please. Feel free to PM.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/mas...l/655953057033
    She has been a round a while with a lot of good reviews so you can rule out tranny. They do seem to be outdated pics from years ago so.

  7. #1601

    Tranny

    Quote Originally Posted by MooGooGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything? I'm hoping its a woman and not a Tranny? Anyway if you have, let me know please. Feel free to PM.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/mas...l/655953057033
    What leads you to think this person is a Tranny?. A Ladyboy?

  8. #1600

    Anybody?

    Anybody know anything? I'm hoping its a woman and not a Tranny? Anyway if you have, let me know please. Feel free to PM.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/mas...l/655953057033

  9. #1599

    Missing this too.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceWalker  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have suggestions for an AMP girl that offers Asian? It's been awhile. I used to get it a lot when Waterbury was King.
    Oh man I still dream of finding a provider today who could remind of a time at the place on Industry Lane near where Tequilas is now, I swear it was like she was diabetic and there was insulin in my ass. Just like everything. We are paying more for less service.

  10. #1598

    Asian rimming

    Does anyone have suggestions for an AMP girl that offers Asian? It's been awhile. I used to get it a lot when Waterbury was King.

  11. #1597
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    I would be so frustrated, I would want to go My Lai on Mei-la for giving me serious blue balls!

    It sounds like an almost completely legit massage! I would have been upset and thought of it as a waste of time and money, but I'm twisted.
    Ok, I was about to post on this place, but didn't get time till now. Let me tell one thing upfront. Be careful going there- I saw two cop cars with lights in front of this place yesterday evening talking to (I believe) one unlucky brother. Not sure what happened.

    Now to my story. Even I pass through that place daily and failed to notice this place until 2 weeks into their opening. I visited last Thursday night at 8. Mamasen told in broken English that I need to wait for 20 to 30 mts, which I agreed at that moment. I was asked to wait in one of the empty rooms. When time came, I opted for 30 mts as it was already late for that location. No TS, so straight to session. Put the sheets on but folded up all the way exposing my legs and butts. No actual massage, but more like a caress especially concentrating on my butts. Almost the entire 30 mts was like that. No flip, no extra. I asked for HJ was told to do it myself. Would help with lotion and watch but won't touch.

    I still don't understand how they decided to open this in that location. Not at all Thai, and not that legit as well. Be extremely careful if you decide to go.

  12. #1596
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyEgg  [View Original Post]
    Yep that is her. She was always very nice to me, but very cautious at first. She opened up after I told her where I found her from and she said that she was aware of everyone talking about her which made her suspicious of too much bad activity. She does take care of herself, but she is still old. I would say the best looking, but nothing to write home about. Good massage tho. Will look into this Allee Mack now.
    Yes, same experience with me. First time when I visited she did everything right, but didn't let me touch her, so I said to stop everything and I dressed up and left. She said sorry. That impressed me. And yes she runs that place very clean and her BMW was another impressive factor too.

  13. #1595
    Quote Originally Posted by Severus  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you're talking about Zoe on Spruce St? I don't think she's part of the usual AMP "circuit" where sets of girls from Queens are rotated in every couple of months, etc -- she does in fact work by herself so IMO calling ahead and setting a time and making sure she's available is a good idea. Kind of a cross between an AMP and independent escort. This is a good thing, if you're bored with tired older women dressed in sweat pants from Marshalls. In her 40's, but tight trim Asian body, always clean, fresh, very well-dressed with hair / nails / makeup, drives a new BMW X6. Studio is spotless, professional, and high-end. She's *very* reserved and can seem cold and distant if she doesn't know you (and all you have is $40) but once you've been there a couple times and she trusts you (and realizes that you tip more than $40) things improve a lot. No FS / BBBJ but IMO the best pure sexy massage in the area -- but if you're not into the "massage" part of the AMP and just want "the good stuff" probably a waste of time / money.

    https://hartford.rubratings.com/127210

    That's not her in the pics, but the other pic in the ad is her actual studio -- that's the "Vichy shower" she uses for the TS.

    Try Allee Mack up in Springfield -- Caribbean black, under 30, former porn actress trying to transition to massage biz, total sweetheart. See post 879 in Springfield Escort forum for review.
    Yep that is her. She was always very nice to me, but very cautious at first. She opened up after I told her where I found her from and she said that she was aware of everyone talking about her which made her suspicious of too much bad activity. She does take care of herself, but she is still old. I would say the best looking, but nothing to write home about. Good massage tho. Will look into this Allee Mack now.

  14. #1594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    I know what I would want to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenburg420  [View Original Post]
    I've been driving by this place for while. It appears to fairly new or I've been blind to it.

    It's right in the center of Ellington in a strip mall so I decided to stop in.

    I met Mie-la and agreed to an hour massage.

    As I was thinking this place is strictly therapeutic it appears that way so far. The 1st 10 minutes or so was completely draped and massaged through the cloth. Slowly the towel can off and there was a lot of close encounters and good stimulation there was no actual contact this visit.

    I'm thinking this was just an introduction visit and as I was there for a massage I was not disappointed at all. She hit all the right spots and didn't break contact once sge started other than for a moment when the mamasan was checking on her.

    I would recommend this place for a great massage as it was completely quiet and relaxing without the doorbell constantly ringing.

    If we can keep this place on the DL and support it so it can survive maybe we can encourage them to get great providers
    Oh and I plan on returning to see if the treat return visited with more luxuries.
    I would be so frustrated, I would want to go My Lai on Mei-la for giving me serious blue balls!

    It sounds like an almost completely legit massage! I would have been upset and thought of it as a waste of time and money, but I'm twisted.

  15. #1593

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by AjBlack1010  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if anyone has any info on non Asian Massages in the area? Kind of getting tired of the same places and looking for a different type of woman overall.
    Ditto. I feel like central CT has become the same ol same. Got to be something different out there! Burn was the best but since the changing of the guards it is not the same. But again. Got to be different options out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape