Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #1743
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeyto  [View Original Post]
    In regards to Jessica, I had to see her 5 times before she let me in raw. Back when she was still part of GC / Jewels I had initially been scheduled to see another girl. Jessica saw me and came into the room to say hey and just seeing her made my little head go we got extra money today make it a double. So I scheduled with her for the first 30 minutes and the other girl would jump in the last 30 since she was running late. After some bbj and daty, I started rubbing on her pussy and just slid it in with no problem. After that I would see her 5 more times all BBFS and I would sometimes give her a tip. After not seeing her for a couple months though when I tried to slip it in she said no and I was surprised. I asked why and she said we got to be safe and was like WTF. After that I never saw her again. This all took place like maybe back in 2015 or 2014.
    She probably caught something and it spooked her. Saw her in May 2012 first time and then maybe 3 more times or so til 2014. But I never even daty her those times all 30 min sessions. Anyway never even thought of raw dogging pros then. So saw her once a yr basically since then til 2016. Think 2015 or maybe sooner tried to fuck her raw and she said she doesn't do that. So maybe I tried when she wasn't doing it anymore. Last few times saw her for an hour that little mouth can stretch out and she finally was able to dt me last 2 sessions or so. So a bit before that I daty her and she dt me that BBBJCIM always top notch though.

  2. #1742
    Quote Originally Posted by RealInTheField  [View Original Post]
    Several people told me she doesn't give it up raw. I fucked her several times P2P I've gotten real horny and she didn't give the box up raw however I never offer them extra for BBFS.
    In regards to Jessica, I had to see her 5 times before she let me in raw. Back when she was still part of GC / Jewels I had initially been scheduled to see another girl. Jessica saw me and came into the room to say hey and just seeing her made my little head go we got extra money today make it a double. So I scheduled with her for the first 30 minutes and the other girl would jump in the last 30 since she was running late. After some bbj and daty, I started rubbing on her pussy and just slid it in with no problem. After that I would see her 5 more times all BBFS and I would sometimes give her a tip. After not seeing her for a couple months though when I tried to slip it in she said no and I was surprised. I asked why and she said we got to be safe and was like WTF. After that I never saw her again. This all took place like maybe back in 2015 or 2014.

  3. #1741
    Quote Originally Posted by ConDiamond22  [View Original Post]
    haven't found anything that says she's bbfs friendly, only reviews saying she's.not.
    Several people told me she doesn't give it up raw. I fucked her several times P2P I've gotten real horny and she didn't give the box up raw however I never offer them extra for BBFS.

  4. #1740
    Quote Originally Posted by Utog69  [View Original Post]
    Even with test results on the first visit she will not go raw?
    She wants an upsell not sure if that was always like that since she's begun but she wanted more money for BBFS so unless you look like Brad Pitt you'll have to pay more.

  5. #1739
    Quote Originally Posted by RealInTheField  [View Original Post]
    646-XXX-4891 for Jessica and Heidi and I think they got a third girl.
    haven't found anything that says she's bbfs friendly, only reviews saying she's.not.

  6. #1738
    Quote Originally Posted by CarnalesAlex  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if Jessica is working at another spot or do you have her info? I used to see her when she was at pearls and she suddenly vanished.
    She's working with Heidi. Just text Heidi as I'm pretty sure she's in charge.

  7. #1737
    Quote Originally Posted by CarnalesAlex  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if Jessica is working at another spot or do you have her info? I used to see her when she was at pearls and she suddenly vanished.
    She posted on * yesterday under NY her and Heidi doing duos Thursday and Friday Under post *Jessica* GC's Former Model Available Thursday and Friday! Duos Available! Her information is there and number is 646-XXX-4891.

  8. #1736
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ7306  [View Original Post]
    Took the above report at face value yesterday and checked out Amy at 95 Canal. She was very adamant there was no FS let alone BBFS. I told her that "a friend" told me that it was on offer with him she said that she wanted to see a photo of this friend as it never was. I got a HJ and that was it. The only thing that I can think of was to justify the above report was that she was not in fact Amy and that she lied about her name but I did check out the other women there and no-one else responded to the name. FYI I've been checking out chinatown recently and I've got plenty of HJ's but v. Little else. Certainly no BBFS. Wish I had better news to report.
    She quoted me exactly what I said. Perhaps it was my give me some bad news and I walk vibe. However I didn't partake like I said. However if age isn't a deal breaker for you and you don't need the girls to look sexy. Mott St the famous location that has a third and 6th floor. The 6th floor lily gives it up Raw as do most if not all on there and the third floor Lily is more attractive however much more at $130-150. Lily 6th floor you can fuck her raw for $60.

  9. #1735
    Quote Originally Posted by CarnalesAlex  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if Jessica is working at another spot or do you have her info? I used to see her when she was at pearls and she suddenly vanished.
    646-XXX-4891 for Jessica and Heidi and I think they got a third girl.

  10. #1734

    Looking for info on Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by PWnyc69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Pearls recently and have anything to report? All I know is that blonde Stacey is still there. And is still sans cap friendly. Heidi and Jessica left to do their own thing together. Website shows them to have some new girls on tap. Would love to know more about them if anyone knows.
    Do you know if Jessica is working at another spot or do you have her info? I used to see her when she was at pearls and she suddenly vanished.

  11. #1733
    Quote Originally Posted by Utog69  [View Original Post]
    Same goes for Gina Rollins. She is actually 49.
    Ofc. I thought she was mid 40's. But 49 wasn't aware. Good info. Myself I aint seeing anyone in their 40's unless it's free. To each their own. Just like for MOST escorts we mongers are just cash for them. They are solely young and or attractive enough. Once they lack one of those two for me they aren't what I need.

  12. #1732

    Don't buy this report

    Quote Originally Posted by RealInTheField  [View Original Post]
    So I went to Chinatown a few days ago. I went to Mott 3rd floor passed on Lily she wanted $150 I balked she agreed to $130 but I just wasn't feeling it so I passed not bad looking Asian early 40's I think.

    Anyway went to another spot 95 Canal st 3rd floor. Saw a Woman Amy kinda nice body. Negotiated and last she offered was $120 BBFS cip. I passed on her. If she was a few yrs younger I might've fucked her.

    But I'm giving her to you guys. She's definitely better looking than some of the monsters mentioned in this thread.

    Enjoy I'm sure she quoted me a qv.
    Took the above report at face value yesterday and checked out Amy at 95 Canal. She was very adamant there was no FS let alone BBFS. I told her that "a friend" told me that it was on offer with him she said that she wanted to see a photo of this friend as it never was. I got a HJ and that was it. The only thing that I can think of was to justify the above report was that she was not in fact Amy and that she lied about her name but I did check out the other women there and no-one else responded to the name. FYI I've been checking out chinatown recently and I've got plenty of HJ's but v. Little else. Certainly no BBFS. Wish I had better news to report.

  13. #1731
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ7306  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience with the Colombiana called Catalina. Got the same text message last week and the same promises of BBFS and I was told that the girl I was talking to was the girl on the phone. I double checked everything before I left. When I got to the hotel and met the girl "no I'm not the girl you were talking to on the phone and no to BBFS not even with a medical report" so I walked out. FYI. I even confirmed everything in Spanish so there was no chance of an honest mistake on their part. Wish I had seen C93's report above before I fell into the same time-wasting trap. For all the other punters out there this is the number that sent out the text to me.

    https://cityxguide.net/ads/permalink-13462498
    Yeah its confirmed who ever is taking the phone calls or answering the texts is someone different whose job it to set up the appointments. so far I've been there 3 times and only had BBFS cip with stephany who is from Columbia and was here with a visa. Saw here right before she was going to leave to NJ. She's gone and there is no other girl that is BBFS avail as of now and I also ran into Catalina on Sunday nice looking woman bit would only do bbj so I bounced. If you live in the city and its not to far I do think the place is worth trying your bound to run into someone who'll be ok with BBFS with upsell but like I said the person working the phones will tell you anything to get you there so you'll have to see a lot of girls and ask for BBFS before paying and hopefully your fluent in Spanish cause these woman don't speak English and if they do its little.

  14. #1730
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris93  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to smash Shirley raw over at Asian sensation and she was good only bad thing was she wouldn't let me bust inside she doesn't want a baby. Not sure if it was here or on the message parlor thread but someone said Shirley was old. She looks fucking good if she's old then I must be blind cause she looks pretty young. Only bad thing was I had to see her twice to get raw first time she would not let me and we wasted a lot of time on her translator today but atleast I got to pound her out raw. Don't know if anyone remembers but there was a Spanish chick Stephany that was reported here late December or early January on this thread and she was good. Anyway been back with the agency twice after seeing Stephany once a couple months back and once today and wasted my time told me BBFS was on the table and it wasn't and she was looking pretty good. Anyway while speaking to whoever is in charge of the phone telling them off and why they made me come all the way here for no reason. She says she was still working she would have attended me. I asked how and she responded anyway you want baby. So I start talking and tell her if you really feel sorry for making me come and wasting my time let me see you I'd obviously pay and show you a good time. So after she thought about it for awhile she gave me her personal # and told me to hit her up when I have time. So I'm hoping if all things work I will get to fill that Spanish pussy up so not a complete loss of a day.
    I had a similar experience with the Colombiana called Catalina. Got the same text message last week and the same promises of BBFS and I was told that the girl I was talking to was the girl on the phone. I double checked everything before I left. When I got to the hotel and met the girl "no I'm not the girl you were talking to on the phone and no to BBFS not even with a medical report" so I walked out. FYI. I even confirmed everything in Spanish so there was no chance of an honest mistake on their part. Wish I had seen C93's report above before I fell into the same time-wasting trap. For all the other punters out there this is the number that sent out the text to me.

    https://cityxguide.net/ads/permalink-13462498

  15. #1729
    Quote Originally Posted by Utog69  [View Original Post]
    Even with test results on the first visit she will not go raw?
    Not sure that may help you but bish doesn't speak that much English we were talking on the translator and she asked if on my last visit to the doctor I was healthy I said yes and fed her some bullshit till she finally said yes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape