Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 25,381 to 25,395 of 27123
-
05-27-19 13:08 #1743Senior Member

Posts: 109She probably caught something and it spooked her. Saw her in May 2012 first time and then maybe 3 more times or so til 2014. But I never even daty her those times all 30 min sessions. Anyway never even thought of raw dogging pros then. So saw her once a yr basically since then til 2016. Think 2015 or maybe sooner tried to fuck her raw and she said she doesn't do that. So maybe I tried when she wasn't doing it anymore. Last few times saw her for an hour that little mouth can stretch out and she finally was able to dt me last 2 sessions or so. So a bit before that I daty her and she dt me that BBBJCIM always top notch though.
Originally Posted by Zeyto
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 20:53 #1742Senior Member

Posts: 47In regards to Jessica, I had to see her 5 times before she let me in raw. Back when she was still part of GC / Jewels I had initially been scheduled to see another girl. Jessica saw me and came into the room to say hey and just seeing her made my little head go we got extra money today make it a double. So I scheduled with her for the first 30 minutes and the other girl would jump in the last 30 since she was running late. After some bbj and daty, I started rubbing on her pussy and just slid it in with no problem. After that I would see her 5 more times all BBFS and I would sometimes give her a tip. After not seeing her for a couple months though when I tried to slip it in she said no and I was surprised. I asked why and she said we got to be safe and was like WTF. After that I never saw her again. This all took place like maybe back in 2015 or 2014.
Originally Posted by RealInTheField
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 04:43 #1741Senior Member

Posts: 109Several people told me she doesn't give it up raw. I fucked her several times P2P I've gotten real horny and she didn't give the box up raw however I never offer them extra for BBFS.
Originally Posted by ConDiamond22
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 23:59 #1740Banned Member

Posts: 420She wants an upsell not sure if that was always like that since she's begun but she wanted more money for BBFS so unless you look like Brad Pitt you'll have to pay more.
Originally Posted by Utog69
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 16:00 #1739Regular Member

Posts: 17haven't found anything that says she's bbfs friendly, only reviews saying she's.not.
Originally Posted by RealInTheField
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 11:42 #1738Senior Member

Posts: 37She's working with Heidi. Just text Heidi as I'm pretty sure she's in charge.
Originally Posted by CarnalesAlex
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 07:40 #1737Regular Member

Posts: 11She posted on * yesterday under NY her and Heidi doing duos Thursday and Friday Under post *Jessica* GC's Former Model Available Thursday and Friday! Duos Available! Her information is there and number is 646-XXX-4891.
Originally Posted by CarnalesAlex
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 02:18 #1736Senior Member

Posts: 109She quoted me exactly what I said. Perhaps it was my give me some bad news and I walk vibe. However I didn't partake like I said. However if age isn't a deal breaker for you and you don't need the girls to look sexy. Mott St the famous location that has a third and 6th floor. The 6th floor lily gives it up Raw as do most if not all on there and the third floor Lily is more attractive however much more at $130-150. Lily 6th floor you can fuck her raw for $60.
Originally Posted by CJ7306
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 02:14 #1735Senior Member

Posts: 109646-XXX-4891 for Jessica and Heidi and I think they got a third girl.
Originally Posted by CarnalesAlex
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 19:00 #1734Senior Member

Posts: 49Looking for info on Jessica
Do you know if Jessica is working at another spot or do you have her info? I used to see her when she was at pearls and she suddenly vanished.
Originally Posted by PWnyc69
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 12:09 #1733Senior Member

Posts: 109Ofc. I thought she was mid 40's. But 49 wasn't aware. Good info. Myself I aint seeing anyone in their 40's unless it's free. To each their own. Just like for MOST escorts we mongers are just cash for them. They are solely young and or attractive enough. Once they lack one of those two for me they aren't what I need.
Originally Posted by Utog69
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 09:47 #1732Regular Member

Posts: 12Don't buy this report
Took the above report at face value yesterday and checked out Amy at 95 Canal. She was very adamant there was no FS let alone BBFS. I told her that "a friend" told me that it was on offer with him she said that she wanted to see a photo of this friend as it never was. I got a HJ and that was it. The only thing that I can think of was to justify the above report was that she was not in fact Amy and that she lied about her name but I did check out the other women there and no-one else responded to the name. FYI I've been checking out chinatown recently and I've got plenty of HJ's but v. Little else. Certainly no BBFS. Wish I had better news to report.
Originally Posted by RealInTheField
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 12:18 #1731Banned Member

Posts: 420Yeah its confirmed who ever is taking the phone calls or answering the texts is someone different whose job it to set up the appointments. so far I've been there 3 times and only had BBFS cip with stephany who is from Columbia and was here with a visa. Saw here right before she was going to leave to NJ. She's gone and there is no other girl that is BBFS avail as of now and I also ran into Catalina on Sunday nice looking woman bit would only do bbj so I bounced. If you live in the city and its not to far I do think the place is worth trying your bound to run into someone who'll be ok with BBFS with upsell but like I said the person working the phones will tell you anything to get you there so you'll have to see a lot of girls and ask for BBFS before paying and hopefully your fluent in Spanish cause these woman don't speak English and if they do its little.
Originally Posted by CJ7306
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 09:10 #1730Regular Member

Posts: 12I had a similar experience with the Colombiana called Catalina. Got the same text message last week and the same promises of BBFS and I was told that the girl I was talking to was the girl on the phone. I double checked everything before I left. When I got to the hotel and met the girl "no I'm not the girl you were talking to on the phone and no to BBFS not even with a medical report" so I walked out. FYI. I even confirmed everything in Spanish so there was no chance of an honest mistake on their part. Wish I had seen C93's report above before I fell into the same time-wasting trap. For all the other punters out there this is the number that sent out the text to me.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.net/ads/permalink-13462498
-
05-21-19 13:57 #1729Banned Member

Posts: 420Not sure that may help you but bish doesn't speak that much English we were talking on the translator and she asked if on my last visit to the doctor I was healthy I said yes and fed her some bullshit till she finally said yes.
Originally Posted by Utog69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





