Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 23675
-
05-25-19 09:04 #16640Senior Member

Posts: 139SA Technical questions
A couple questions about the inner workings of SA:
1. If you downloaded the SA app from the Apple store before it was pulled, can you still use it? I deleted my app, and then I couldn't download it again. I'm wondering if there are still people out there who are using the iPhone app. Anyone of you know the answer?
2. Premium accounts for SBs. I know that SBs can get a premium account if they use a. Edu email address. Can a SB pay for a premium account? What's the difference in the two "premium" icons in the photo? I think the star is an edu free SB, is the other one a paid Premium account?
Thanks!! Likit.
-
05-25-19 08:57 #16639Senior Member

Posts: 139Call Her Daddy podcast
I forget if it was on this board or another one, but I saw a recommendation for the Call Her Daddy podcast. I've listened to a bunch of the episodes and the girls are effing hilarious!! And there's a lot of good intel there as well. Highly recommend. Likit.
-
05-25-19 08:54 #16638Senior Member

Posts: 139Englishtea
I searched for her by profile name and didn't find anything. Is she still active? Or did one of you pick her off the market? Likit.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 07:32 #16637Senior Member

Posts: 393For senior members, posts can be edited within 1 hour after posting. There is an "Edit Post" button that appears to the left of the "Reply with Quote" button, but it disappears after 1 hour.
Originally Posted by ChiefQueef
[View Original Post]
----
On another topic, a general question: suppose you have a potential SB, but she (1) still lives with parents and (2) refuses to meet in a car or motel for fun. She's willing to come to my place, but I certainly don't want that. I can think of two other options:
1) find a fellow monger who owns an apartment for the sole purpose of mongering (LOL).
2) use an AirBnB. Anyone use this for mongering?
Any other ideas?
-
05-25-19 05:59 #16636Regular Member

Posts: 18Confused.
Not quite sure why you would bother to report them, because is it against SA policy or because they waste your time? We know the game on SA why not just play it, that's all the girls are doing. It's entertainment with the occasional real thing.
Originally Posted by JustLonely
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 05:04 #16635Senior Member

Posts: 72How to edit
How do you edit posts? This board automatically edited and reformatted some of my original message below, and locked editing. Weird; guess I'll refrain from posting more.
-
05-24-19 18:33 #16634Senior Member

Posts: 72GPS Theory
Why'all ever think that sometimes these girls claim high prices just because they are in the midst of dealing with a salt daddy who won't actually deliver on that "8 k / month" payday? Perhaps some on our side are adding to the delusion in this way. I see a lot of girls claiming they've "been had" before: empty promises / free sex. If you take your time you can get past the defense. Just don't be a scammer. This shit is not rocket science.
-. queefin.
-
05-24-19 15:36 #16633Senior Member

Posts: 880Reporting
They usually want some kind of proof.
Fake profiles = Link to where you found their picture on some other website or whatever.
Online only = Screen shot of messages.
Escort. Link to their pro website or other pro listing or screen shot of your convo.
You can upload files on their reporting function or just paste in the link with brief description.
Once you report them, they are blocked from your profile.
-
05-24-19 14:52 #16632Senior Member

Posts: 502Why bother? If you don't want an escort just ignore? We are all looking to pay girls for sex. They are all wh*s, use whatever term you want, escort, provider, sugarbaby, hooker...
Originally Posted by FTP1999
[View Original Post]
Most of my faves on Seeking are girls who are new enough, or not savvy enough to be considered escorts. But they meet me at a hotel and leave after I'm spent so what are they???
-
05-24-19 14:12 #16631Senior Member

Posts: 373I report escorts, pic sellers and online only. SA automatically will block those for you so you really don't if they are gone from SA.
Originally Posted by FTP1999
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 12:39 #16630Senior Member

Posts: 176Reporting Escorts on SA
How painful is reporting Escorts on SA?
They are ruining SA and would be so nice to report a couple.
Things like.
* What proof is needed? In my case, it is in SA Inbox. I said hello / interested, and she sent me a response "400".
* More importantly, would the escort know that I am the one who reported her? Good forbid that I issed off an easier. She will take her vengeance on me somehow.
Th.
-
05-24-19 07:37 #16629Senior Member

Posts: 420Rinse and Repeat
Simple is good too. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...08#post4288608.
Originally Posted by DogBert77
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 09:32 #16628Senior Member

Posts: 1775Private pics
She approved me for her private photos w no hassle. Cute girl and playful seeming in a thick (certainly not fat) way. Body style isn't really what I'm looking for right now but she's on my list to check in on later.
Originally Posted by BStreet
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 07:02 #16627Banned Member

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
05-23-19 06:19 #16626Senior Member

Posts: 204NIK186 Anyone?











Reply With Quote






