Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 23660
-
05-22-19 13:23 #16610Senior Member

Posts: 336Curvy
It's been my experience that the ladies who describe themselves as curvy are indeed Big. I've learned my definition of curvy differs greatly from a woman's definition of curvy.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 12:43 #16609Senior Member

Posts: 131Gee, PTG, that was quite the work of art. Maybe it should be a novel, you're most of the way there. Is Penthouse Forum still around? LOL.
Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy
[View Original Post]
Reading stuff like this makes me feel so vanilla. I just want to get'them to the FC, get inside them and put them through the paces. (OK, OK, sometimes there are handcuffs involved, but I digress.).
Then grab a beer and reflect on my good fortune. Rinse and repeat. I guess I am a man of simple tastes.
-
05-22-19 11:12 #16608Senior Member

Posts: 373Sweet girl with a British accent. Large breast but a great body not curvy by what we think of as men. You would be pleased with her from head to toe.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 10:57 #16607Senior Member

Posts: 373She needed a new profile as she has finally settled in one place. Nice personality. Tell her a funny joke with your first message and she is yours. If you can't get along with her, then you probably won't have much luck with anyone. Good value and has probably seen a lot of guys.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 10:49 #16606Senior Member

Posts: 880New RVA Redhead
She posts in both Cville and RVA so Ill check that message board, but it doesn't get much action.
Anyone getting anywhere with.
Englishtea_rose?
Pretty face, but I always worry about CURVY as being code for big and soft.
-
05-22-19 10:49 #16605Senior Member

Posts: 880Got me to look
I saw her new profile, liked the face, but passed after reading her profile -- her old one was the opposite.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
Guess trying a different approach.
-
05-22-19 09:52 #16604Senior Member

Posts: 846Kind of curious why did she do that. Delete old profile and create new one.
Originally Posted by BStreet
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 07:25 #16603Senior Member

Posts: 204New Yoga Pants Profile
Just saw some questions about her lately, thought I share her new profile. She is a good time!
https://www.seeking.com/member/e6efe...5-f5923716dfd1
-
05-22-19 06:15 #16602Senior Member

Posts: 204Sounds fun!
What was the Damage if I might ask?
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 17:33 #16601Senior Member

Posts: 502Ended up seeing her, came to my hotel and was a ton of fun. She just got a new pair of tits, and if she hadn't told me I would not have noticed. Very proportional, says a sugar daddy paid for them LOL. BBFSWCIP, BBBJ, multiple pops, etc. Not a clock watcher and is fun to shoot the shit with. Really tiny college girl with a tight snatch.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 17:28 #16600Senior Member

Posts: 420Sugar Games
I am now spending about 60% of my time in eastern PA and I recently posted this in the Philly Sugar thread but it equally applies here. SB role play can be very interesting.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...07#post4284207
-
05-21-19 12:45 #16599Senior Member

Posts: 880Not A Bot
I have a sneaking suspcious she is the 2nd account for SkiptheGames, a totally DTF hottie.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 21:56 #16598Regular Member

Posts: 18Use old profile or create new.
I took a break from this hobby for past year or so. I was senior member here too. Question. Is it better to use old profile or create new one?
-
05-20-19 21:19 #16597Senior Member

Posts: 5603If you hang around SA long enough you will get some freebies, usually when you least expect it. And I may have had one virgin or maybe I was # 2 on the list. And possibly better yet is when you get a GPS girl for a $ for whatever the reason. They are basically all one and done (meaning they are done with you). But shit happens.
Originally Posted by YayaGogo
[View Original Post]
I only had one LTR for free off of SA. Free as in never even spent 5 dollars on her. She said it would ruin her fantasy.
-
05-20-19 20:59 #16596Senior Member

Posts: 1379Military women are fun!
DrS,
BG here from the Hampton Roads area. We have quite a few military women here that are on SA. I have had the pleasure of fucking maybe 10-12 of various military services. Feel free to PM me and I can share with you my experiences with military women. For the record I'm currently seeing three on / off at the present moment.
BG.
Originally Posted by DrSummer
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




