Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 957 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 457 857 907 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 1007 1057 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,355 of 19319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4979

    Busy Dinah

    As I break into this hobby, I'm shooting for the providers that seem to be most highly reviewed. Of course this probably means that they are the most popular. I reached out to Dinah and Tee today. Dinah responded quickly and she could only fit me in with a hh. Directions were great and I went for a quick massage followed by a BBBJ no / CIM. I unloaded on her beautiful tits.

  2. #4978

    Dinah

    Earlier this week I made the drive over from Orlando to see Dinah. She is always an amazing time, massage was excellent and relaxing. The time after the massage confirmed how wise I was to make the drive to see one of my favorite ladies. Stay safe out there fellas!

    T.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7441&cityid=86

  3. #4977

    Dinah

    She was in Orlando by the Milk District. Nice lady and good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by WootNasty  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me, I'm new here, but Dinah. Sounds so familiar. Where might have I seen her?

  4. #4976

    Thank You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarpo63  [View Original Post]
    As being the photographer of those pics, I can ASSURE you that it is time VERY WELL spent. VERY well spent indeed.
    Since moving to Brevard. I tried the Strip Club route because honestly it seems like 99% of the escorts are drugged out and funky smelling here. The strip clubs has been extremely hit or miss. I will definitely try her out and report back. Do you know what she charges for FS for a hh?

  5. #4975
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarpo63  [View Original Post]
    Just to add to this review, and I'm just making sure you know, I took those pics less than a month ago.
    The girl is drama free, accommodating, great experience posts 4753 and 4758 Thanks Tarpo for the find.

  6. #4974
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperHanger  [View Original Post]
    Got to hang out with Sweet Tee a bit last week, (Young lady in white on STG). Pics are her and about 85% accurate as what she looks like now. Place was safe and extremely clean, no signs of drugs anywhere.

    Overall she is able to hold a conversation, talented at what she does, clean and friendly. She didn't really care about a clock with me but we were chatting a bit too. Give her a try if you want a change of scenery.

    Out.
    Just to add to this review, and I'm just making sure you know, I took those pics less than a month ago.

  7. #4973
    As being the photographer of those pics, I can ASSURE you that it is time VERY WELL spent. VERY well spent indeed.

  8. #4972

    Re: Any Info

    Several good reviews on Sweet Tee.

  9. #4971

  10. #4970

    Dinah

    Quote Originally Posted by CoastalFun  [View Original Post]
    Great massage, tries her best to please her patients and reasonable fees.
    Forgive me, I'm new here, but Dinah. Sounds so familiar. Where might have I seen her?

  11. #4969

    Brazilian

    So, popping my first thread cherry here. I'm new, to say the least, even to the hobby, but I've had my eye on a lovely thought lately. Anyone have any insight on the Brazilian?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/496571616194

  12. #4968

    Kelly.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeppeRico  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if there's any new intel on the following two post.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/869243059003

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/977213720900

    Thanks. Rico.
    The first lady is Kelly. I have seen her and enjoyed the experience. She is experienced and a little bit jaded but she provides a quality experience and lives in a very nice residential location that is very safe. Probably not a recommendation for the younger guys but older gents will enjoy the ride.

  13. #4967
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperHanger  [View Original Post]
    Got to hang out with Sweet Tee a bit last week, (Young lady in white on STG). Pics are her and about 85% accurate as what she looks like now. Place was safe and extremely clean, no signs of drugs anywhere.

    Overall she is able to hold a conversation, talented at what she does, clean and friendly. She didn't really care about a clock with me but we were chatting a bit too. Give her a try if you want a change of scenery.

    Out.
    Thanks so much Daddy I'm happy that I can make you happy! Hopefully we can do it again soon.

  14. #4966

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    I'll take a clean and drug free dream with a fit MILF over a strung out spinner any time. Stacey definitely likes what she does and it shows in her performance. Yes, she expects more for her time and, IMO, well worth the donation to her favorite charity.

    P.S.: Willie24, thanks for the PM info!

    Dream On,

    KL.
    Your welcome! You have certainly shared some valuable information with me and others on this Forum and with PMs. I would much rather spend my Mario's on someone like her who gives real meaning to what a GFE experience should be like than some of these younger drug addled drama queens! Definitely will see her again and I hope she sticks around for awhile!

  15. #4965

    Paige del Ray.

    I've seen her ads forever. I had a feeling not to to thru with it because the looks have declined in the pics and the mixed reviews. But the selection out here in limited. I'll be glad to get back to Orlando next week.

    Communication was good. I arrived at her incall was beyond disappointed. The chick was so faded idk if she knew who she was. Appeared Haggard and not very clean. I politely told her she wasn't what I had envisioned and left a Hamilton.

    These girls have to learn to at least clean up to take appts. Obviously people are paying and letting them get away with this type of service. If you can't shower and be coherent when I get there I'll go elsewhere.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/435043845898

    PP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape