Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2448
-
05-24-19 09:46 #138Senior Member

Posts: 1729Your Post are two different ladies or same?
The two posts are for two (2) different ladies? Are you indicating that they are the same lady, even though the pictures are entirely different? Two different tel numbers also, one ending in 9997 and the other 8284.
On further inspection, the hidden tel numbers on both ads are the same, my error, although the first link also reflects tel number ending in 8284 in the link. So its two different girls with a common handler/pimp?
http://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/617-336-8284-let-me-ride-you-l/492159104430
http://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/i-love-sex/571429930614
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 22:10 #137Senior Member

Posts: 95Same number as this girl
http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...a/418628517354
Originally Posted by Rancid
[View Original Post]
This girl has the same number as the one mentioned in the previous post. I contacted this one and was asked to stopped by a store to pick up Gatorade lays chips and newport cigs. Fuck that! What am I an errand boy? Fuck this *****. You are providing a service, ain't the other way around. Go get your own shit. If the pimp is running these two girls. Stay the fuck away.
-
05-23-19 20:43 #136Senior Member

Posts: 2099Any info? 21, White, 5'2, 99 lbs, Lowell.
There's some more reviews on the Boston forum about her, I thought about it but everything is covered so I passed.
Originally Posted by JoeBellone
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 20:22 #135Senior Member

Posts: 71She has been reviewed here and in Boston forum
Real, all service is covered but has a pimp. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 20:11 #134Senior Member

Posts: 115Same girl
That was reviewed as anal only unless big upsell for access to her cooch!
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
Pricey you!
-
05-23-19 17:14 #133Senior Member

Posts: 1729Any info? 21, White, 5'2, 99 lbs, Lowell
Here is her link, ad in STG, and a few pics. Anyone have info or experience? Thanks.
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...x/571429930614
"I Love Sex"
Ad posted at 04:04 PM on 2019-05-23
"text me for more info.
Send a pic for a fast response.
I have plenty of time for the right sugar daddy I love 2 hookup.
Safe independent fun gauranteed I'm always romantic and pleasing. I'm here to relieve your worries and stress. I have a very calming personality.
Sexual sweet experience ill have you running back for more. Seven5 seven.
Five799 nine97.
I love video games once we get to know each other I am very outgoing and funny.
I do have rules and screening for my safety I require some things and am willing to work with you on what you need to feel safe with me".
-
05-23-19 16:32 #132Senior Member

Posts: 27Allie.
Does anyone know if Allie changed her number? The last 4 I have is 7525. Thanks.
-
05-23-19 12:03 #131Senior Member

Posts: 88Blonde
Thanks Long.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 11:53 #130Senior Member

Posts: 172927 yr old Blonde. Lowell
Here is her link:
https://escortalligator.com.boston.l...3239750/lowell
A few reviews are posted.
Originally Posted by Win56
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 11:17 #129Senior Member

Posts: 653Got a link?? Couldn't find her in listcrawler with all those bs ads.
Originally Posted by Win56
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 23:00 #128Regular Member

Posts: 4She used to post a lot. Did confirm bb via text but never hit it.
-
05-22-19 08:30 #127Senior Member

Posts: 28327 year old blond Lowell
I see that this girl is full steam ahead posting daily whereas before it was occasionally. New review shows she's doing anal and looks like she's up for anything. I was seeing another blond that wasn't too bad except all covered, she doesnt post anymore.This one looks like she will do bare. I'd be interested if anyone has seen her or been to her incall. She posts on listcrawler.
-
05-13-19 23:56 #126Regular Member

Posts: 1Holiday Inn in Tewksbury.
New to this forum but not new to this hobby. I'm from the NE and have been to this hotel on numerous occasions, never once seen LE. I have responded to these ads (mostly Spanish) and the 5 that I have gone to all were legit. They (the girl you get) all do different services but are legit. Oh and 3 out of 5 were the girl in the pictures (tattoos don't lie, sometimes LOL).
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
If you go during the daytime, park to the right side of the hotel because the side door stays unlocked until 6:00 pm.
-
05-12-19 16:06 #125Senior Member

Posts: 820Rttf
Welcome. We need more members who share their experiences. But starting off with a question here is bad form. First read this forum. Not just for this area, but for lots of surrounding areas. Read the definitions section and other stuff on how this shit works. It is something like reading Penthouse Letters but you don't get a hard on as often. Learn, learn and learn. Then pick someplace (AMP) or someone (escort) to try out. Then report. Repeat many times. Report around a couple dozen experiences and you get credibility and people will answer your questions. Sometimes.
Originally Posted by ScrewIt978
[View Original Post]
So to get started, I suggest you go to the massage parlor section and pick out a place to try and report back. You'll probably get a nice massage from any of them and a hand job at least. There are a dozen places within driving distance that will give you anything from a HJ to a great fuck. Suggestion: park elsewhere and walk a bit.
I wish you luck and hope to hear your stories.
-
05-09-19 16:55 #124Senior Member

Posts: 650Just start reading the older posts and it will point you in the right direction. Then go fishing and report back with the good, the bad and the fun.
Originally Posted by ScrewIt978
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




