Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #16623

    Curvy

    I have had both good and bad luck with curvy as a description. Some put if they are very well endowed up top and a nice ass, others use it as a description for what I would call bbw.

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    She posts in both Cville and RVA so Ill check that message board, but it doesn't get much action.

    Anyone getting anywhere with.

    Englishtea_rose?

    Pretty face, but I always worry about CURVY as being code for big and soft.

  2. #16622

    Curvy Tea

    You know the one pic she looks rather slim, then the other pic looks like she has some thigh, so who knows!

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    She posts in both Cville and RVA so Ill check that message board, but it doesn't get much action.

    Anyone getting anywhere with.

    Englishtea_rose?

    Pretty face, but I always worry about CURVY as being code for big and soft.
    .

  3. #16621
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 65

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Kind of curious why did she do that. Delete old profile and create new one.
    The girls create new profiles all of the time. Their profiles get taken down by SA just like ours do. If we piss a girl off and she reports us, we're kicked off. I usually get an email telling me that there's some kind of Investigation and then I'm unable to login. The girls get the same thing. I never talk about exact prices with girls on the site because the site has software to detect negotiations of money. Sometimes it will nab you, sometimes it won't. It's an automated system that will automatically kick you off. If I get kicked off, I go back on. I'm sure the girls are doing the same thing.

  4. #16620

    Curvy

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    She posts in both Cville and RVA so Ill check that message board, but it doesn't get much action.

    Anyone getting anywhere with.

    Englishtea_rose?

    Pretty face, but I always worry about CURVY as being code for big and soft.
    It's been my experience that the ladies who describe themselves as curvy are indeed Big. I've learned my definition of curvy differs greatly from a woman's definition of curvy.

  5. #16619
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy  [View Original Post]
    I am now spending about 60% of my time in eastern PA and I recently posted this in the Philly Sugar thread but it equally applies here. SB role play can be very interesting.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...07#post4284207
    Gee, PTG, that was quite the work of art. Maybe it should be a novel, you're most of the way there. Is Penthouse Forum still around? LOL.

    Reading stuff like this makes me feel so vanilla. I just want to get'them to the FC, get inside them and put them through the paces. (OK, OK, sometimes there are handcuffs involved, but I digress.).

    Then grab a beer and reflect on my good fortune. Rinse and repeat. I guess I am a man of simple tastes.

  6. #16618
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    She posts in both Cville and RVA so Ill check that message board, but it doesn't get much action.

    Anyone getting anywhere with.

    Englishtea_rose?

    Pretty face, but I always worry about CURVY as being code for big and soft.
    Sweet girl with a British accent. Large breast but a great body not curvy by what we think of as men. You would be pleased with her from head to toe.

  7. #16617
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Kind of curious why did she do that. Delete old profile and create new one.
    She needed a new profile as she has finally settled in one place. Nice personality. Tell her a funny joke with your first message and she is yours. If you can't get along with her, then you probably won't have much luck with anyone. Good value and has probably seen a lot of guys.

  8. #16616

    New RVA Redhead

    She posts in both Cville and RVA so Ill check that message board, but it doesn't get much action.

    Anyone getting anywhere with.

    Englishtea_rose?

    Pretty face, but I always worry about CURVY as being code for big and soft.

  9. #16615

    Got me to look

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Kind of curious why did she do that. Delete old profile and create new one.
    I saw her new profile, liked the face, but passed after reading her profile -- her old one was the opposite.

    Guess trying a different approach.

  10. #16614
    Quote Originally Posted by BStreet  [View Original Post]
    Just saw some questions about her lately, thought I share her new profile. She is a good time!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e6efe...5-f5923716dfd1
    Kind of curious why did she do that. Delete old profile and create new one.

  11. #16613

    New Yoga Pants Profile

    Just saw some questions about her lately, thought I share her new profile. She is a good time!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e6efe...5-f5923716dfd1

  12. #16612

    Sounds fun!

    What was the Damage if I might ask?

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Ended up seeing her, came to my hotel and was a ton of fun. She just got a new pair of tits, and if she hadn't told me I would not have noticed. Very proportional, says a sugar daddy paid for them LOL. BBFSWCIP, BBBJ, multiple pops, etc. Not a clock watcher and is fun to shoot the shit with. Really tiny college girl with a tight snatch.

  13. #16611
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever enjoy this sweetie? She seems DTF but insists on cover. Trying to get our schedules to align has been tough. PM or post if you have any previous experience. I asked if she's done this before and her answer was "Many times".

    https://www.seeking.com/member/80c9c...7-93dc79430522
    Ended up seeing her, came to my hotel and was a ton of fun. She just got a new pair of tits, and if she hadn't told me I would not have noticed. Very proportional, says a sugar daddy paid for them LOL. BBFSWCIP, BBBJ, multiple pops, etc. Not a clock watcher and is fun to shoot the shit with. Really tiny college girl with a tight snatch.

  14. #16610

    Sugar Games

    I am now spending about 60% of my time in eastern PA and I recently posted this in the Philly Sugar thread but it equally applies here. SB role play can be very interesting.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...07#post4284207

  15. #16609

    Not A Bot

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/7af85...9-b760e6994eb9

    Hello brethren! I travel through Richmond for work once in a while from NoVA and started taking to Not a Bot. She seems to be DTF. Was going to do a M&G this week with her to discuss detail but schedule changed so I have to postpone. Just want to see if anyone has any 411 on her. Her pics look great though. Feel free to PM if you see fit.

    Thanks in advance!
    I have a sneaking suspcious she is the 2nd account for SkiptheGames, a totally DTF hottie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape