The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 614 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 9196
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5851

    SW meet in hotel on the Strip.

    Hey guys,

    Going to Vegas this weekend, always been big fan of SW, are they OK if you get there digits and then meet them later in a hotel on the strip.

    The thing is that I drive a Chevrolet corvette convertible close to new, so might be to flashy to pick up SW in'.

    Do you guys think that would be a problem?

  2. #5850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe  [View Original Post]
    I have never had a problem with that. Just park my car in the motel's parking lot and set the alarm. And I have a very nice car. Nobody has ever bothered it.
    I've had two encounters that I thought might go really bad. One was a dispute between a girl and her manager, the one I was with knew them both. The other was with some dudes pulling into the motel just as I was getting out of my car. Just two bad instances vs several good ones but it heightened my level of caution and awareness.

  3. #5849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    Never had a problem with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    I'm not concerned with the girl or the motel. It's the people that might be around the motel.
    I have never had a problem with that. Just park my car in the motel's parking lot and set the alarm. And I have a very nice car. Nobody has ever bothered it.

  4. #5848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by CIPSoGood  [View Original Post]
    You said Flamingo to Lowes so I thought you meant Flamingo Road.
    Dude. Sam's town is on Flamingo and Boulder.

  5. #5847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe  [View Original Post]
    It depends on the vibe you get from the girl. I have used the motels they have suggested many times without a problem. There are some I prefer not to go to because they choose to hold your I'd while you use the room. We aren't talking high quality, but for a $25-$35 2 hour room they are more than satisfactory.
    I'm not concerned with the girl or the motel. It's the people that might be around the motel.

  6. #5846
    Quote Originally Posted by MNeiman  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Although I'd never lay out 100 for a BJ car date I have no problem if a SW is willing to come to my place and give me what I ask for, which you might say is a bit more than a typical date for them.
    NEVER let a SW come back to your place dude. This ain't pretty woman!

  7. #5845

    Baltimore / BWI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading to Baltimore tomorrow, hit up the Baltimore board yesterday asking for info and sent a couple of PM's to senior members. No replies at all. That sucks, we always help out of towners.
    I live in Maryland. You have to be more specific about what you are looking for. You guys have always been good to me. I will try to help you if I can. PM me if you have questions. Whatever you do, stay out of Laurel, MD. The cops are always doing stings there. It's close to BWI (airport).

  8. #5844

    Baltimore

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading to Baltimore tomorrow, hit up the Baltimore board yesterday asking for info and sent a couple of PM's to senior members. No replies at all. That sucks, we always help out of towners.
    Fuck them. 15 years ago I lived aboard MCB Quantico. I'd cruise through Baltimore every once and a while. Back then I picked up a few around Pulaski Highway and Kresson. But that was then.

  9. #5843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    That depends on the vibe

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Not the safest part of town, the girls will try to get you to go to a motel, most of which are very shady and you do have to be careful and alert of your surroundings. The Carson area is nice and only a 10 minute drive on the freeway and the closest decent hotels you will find plus it's right off the freeway, there are decent hotels by USC but there is always a strong LE presence around there. You may have to pay a bit extra to have one come with you but is 30 - 40 bucks worth it for your safety? Hampton Inn in Carson is my go to spot, there are a couple of other hotels on the same street. I've usually travel Imperial Hwy to Slauson, haven't seen much beyond that stretch. College Girls. Never.
    It depends on the vibe you get from the girl. I have used the motels they have suggested many times without a problem. There are some I prefer not to go to because they choose to hold your I'd while you use the room. We aren't talking high quality, but for a $25-$35 2 hour room they are more than satisfactory.

  10. #5842
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Other cities

    I'm heading to Baltimore tomorrow, hit up the Baltimore board yesterday asking for info and sent a couple of PM's to senior members. No replies at all. That sucks, we always help out of towners.

  11. #5841
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Sam's Town to Lowes is 4. 3 miles.
    You said Flamingo to Lowes so I thought you meant Flamingo Road.

  12. #5840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I lived in OC for a while and Santa Ana, Pamona, Long Beach and Oceanside all had pretty hopping tracks. Great info in the California section. The Pamona SW section has tons of photos.
    In the last couple of years I've stayed in Ontario and OC, tried Pomona and OC tracks, hit and miss, mostly miss. It's too bad because there are nice, reasonable hotels right near both of those tracks. Fig, however is consistent, day and night but at night it's off the hook.

  13. #5839
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPuffDaddy  [View Original Post]
    So how safe are these neighborhoods? I mean am I going to get murked or jacked? I feel very safe strolling Trop. So what is the northern most cross street to southern most that you strolled. Is the northern end near USC campus? You think some of these girls might be college girls? Were you actually on Fig, or a street near it that runs north / south? I'm not too familiar with LA. I live in Vegas now.
    Not the safest part of town, the girls will try to get you to go to a motel, most of which are very shady and you do have to be careful and alert of your surroundings. The Carson area is nice and only a 10 minute drive on the freeway and the closest decent hotels you will find plus it's right off the freeway, there are decent hotels by USC but there is always a strong LE presence around there. You may have to pay a bit extra to have one come with you but is 30 - 40 bucks worth it for your safety? Hampton Inn in Carson is my go to spot, there are a couple of other hotels on the same street. I've usually travel Imperial Hwy to Slauson, haven't seen much beyond that stretch. College Girls. Never.

  14. #5838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by CIPSoGood  [View Original Post]
    The distance from Flamingo Rd to Lowes is almost 13 miles on BH. Is that how far you strolled on Figueroa? Or did I read your post wrong?
    Sam's Town to Lowes is 4. 3 miles.

  15. #5837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    College girls? Be serious

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPuffDaddy  [View Original Post]
    So how safe are these neighborhoods? I mean am I going to get murked or jacked? I feel very safe strolling Trop. So what is the northern most cross street to southern most that you strolled. Is the northern end near USC campus? You think some of these girls might be college girls? Were you actually on Fig, or a street near it that runs north / south? I'm not too familiar with LA. I live in Vegas now.
    College girls? Be serious. You $C is on the North side of Jefferson Blvd. The track on Fig, if you are looking for actual girls, when it is active, is from Vernon Avenue to El Segundo (about 8-10 miles) with a few hot spots between the 60's and 100's. Vernon is about 2 miles from $C.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape