Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 614 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 9196
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Picture size is probably the issue

    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]

    Update: For some reason the site won't let me upload the pic I took.
    I had an issue with this and it turned out my pics were too large. I resized and then had no issue posting. I think I ended up figuring just changing to 72 ppi resolution at 8'x10' or something like that worked fine. I eventually built a script with an icon on my desktop that, when I drop a pic on it, it resizes to a resolution that is small enough to upload and saves it in the same folder as the original with a slightly different name. And before anyone asks, yes, I can share the script, but you do have to be on a Mac and have Photoshop.

    C3.

  2. #5880

    Trop. Talent part 2 - black Porsche Panamera

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    The white girl in the last few pics is Alana, she was driving a black Porsche Panamera.
    What?

    A SW driving a porche? Is it her handler?

    What are her rates?

    LOL!

  3. #5879

    Trop

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Sorry a couple pics area little fuzzy.
    Damn. What day and time of day was this? I like the BSW in red dress. Just my type leg and body wise.

  4. #5878

    Trop SWs

    I saw these two walking around the Burger King on the trop stroll recently. They were checking me out and I was checking them out. Didn't go for it though because I had somewhere to be. Not bad.

    Update: For some reason the site won't let me upload the pic I took.

  5. #5877

    Trop. Talent part 2

    The white girl in the last few pics is Alana, she was driving a black Porsche Panamera.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1114.jpg‎   IMG_1115.jpg‎   IMG_1117.jpg‎   IMG_1118.jpg‎   IMG_1119.jpg‎  

    IMG_1120.jpg‎   IMG_1121.jpg‎   IMG_1122.jpg‎  

  6. #5876

    Trop. Talent

    Sorry a couple pics area little fuzzy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1101.jpg‎   IMG_1102.jpg‎   IMG_1106.jpg‎   IMG_1108.jpg‎   IMG_1111.jpg‎  

    IMG_1112.jpg‎   IMG_1113.jpg‎  

  7. #5875
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I saw a least a dozen hookers this morning before 7 am. The white one with leather skirt and the big ass (not the buffalo in the white dress) walked up to my window and asked do you have a 100? I said no and she moved on.
    I was trying to figure out why I keep seeing new girls on a regular basis. One told me today she'll be here for three more days.

    Sorta seems to me like someone's bringing in groups for short periods of time.

  8. #5874

    Excellent pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I saw a least a dozen hookers this morning before 7 am. The white one with leather skirt and the big ass (not the buffalo in the white dress) walked up to my window and asked do you have a 100? I said no and she moved on.
    Good work as always on pics.

  9. #5873
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I saw a least a dozen hookers this morning before 7 am. The white one with leather skirt and the big ass (not the buffalo in the white dress) walked up to my window and asked do you have a 100? I said no and she moved on.
    That black girl dressed like she's going to EDC hahaha.

  10. #5872

    Trop. Talent

    I saw a least a dozen hookers this morning before 7 am. The white one with leather skirt and the big ass (not the buffalo in the white dress) walked up to my window and asked do you have a 100? I said no and she moved on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1087.jpg‎   IMG_1088.jpg‎   IMG_1089.jpg‎   IMG_1091.jpg‎   IMG_1092.jpg‎  

    IMG_1094.jpg‎   IMG_1095.jpg‎   IMG_1096.jpg‎   IMG_1098.jpg‎   IMG_1099.jpg‎  


  11. #5871
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Closest decent stroll is Holt Ave in Pamona, CA.
    Holt Ave in Pomona used to be a great stroll, is not anymore, hasn't been for years.

  12. #5870
    Quote Originally Posted by JingJing  [View Original Post]
    I don't know for sure but I work near the stage door and starting about 10 pm that place is jumping with what looks like pimps and their girls. It's a good centralized location for calls to rooms and the drinks are cheap, or them may be just pregaming it before heading to Drai's.

    Its on flamingo across from Bally's at the light on Linq Lane by the big wheel.
    Thanks, I will give it a try on my next visit.

  13. #5869

    Visit

    I'm going to be visiting your fine city for a convention. I'm flying out a few days later so my plan is to transfer over to a cheap motel those last few days. Was thinking of a place in old Vegas? My goal would be to go out for a stroll and bring someone back to the room. Do you locals think this is a good idea? Just looking for standard fun, nothing out of the ordinary. Please DM with recommendations. Thank you in advance!

    NFM.

  14. #5868
    Quote Originally Posted by MazinKaiser  [View Original Post]
    Is this Asian Daisy?
    Yes the tall Asian from mojovillage that allows everyone creampie. 😂.

  15. #5867
    Quote Originally Posted by PiledRiver9999  [View Original Post]
    She has sunk that low. What a shame.
    Is this Asian Daisy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape