Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 7898
-
05-24-19 09:12 #2693Senior Member

Posts: 547WYP Non-physical
VanessaBaybee.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/m...z1om903RqOp9gW
She is DTF, but with only one person. So she wants to be platonic with everyone else.
Aria724.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/m...dy7oP5aN8GQ3Z1
She is a good looking spinner with store bought knockers. She stated that she was DTF, but she keeps making excuses on why "today is not a good day".
SynthiaMz.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/m...nLmme0eXDWnjbg
She is willing to meet and stated that she is DTF. She wants nothing physical. She is willing to send nudes.
Emilybee.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/m...meaoGJGPLe7j6K
She just want to met and talk. Nothing physical.
AsterG.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/m...Z7nkP0KeNjk81P
She is a great looking spinner, but nothing physical. She would send photos, though.
TaeNoir.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/m...Lmjev5VWNXKjk6
She has a very nice and soft ass, but do not want anything physical.
Jenaeb.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...EO6XEAj4qbwQpE
She recently updated her profile to state nothing physical.
-
05-23-19 19:07 #2692Senior Member

Posts: 237This is so funny
I would have been rolling on the ground laughing.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 17:04 #2691Senior Member

Posts: 319
-
05-23-19 15:40 #2690Senior Member

Posts: 487What a deal LOL
This is from a convo this morning.
Me: Good morning.
Her: I just want a sugar daddy.
Me: That's why you're on a sugar daddy site.
What would be your ideal situation?
Her: we text andtalk daily support each other be loyal I can't hang right now because I'm always busy with work and college.
Me: But never meet in person or get physical?
Her: yeah I'm not going to charge alot just 20 dollars a day.
-
05-23-19 15:33 #2689Senior Member

Posts: 487Nice girl. Met her for lunch. Everything was going well. We talked for a long time including very detailed conversations about sex. We scheduled to meet at a hotel and that morning we were texting to confirm. I mentioned somethig sexual that we had discussed during our previous convo and she flipped out on me. I never heard from her again. Who knows what happened.
Originally Posted by FunGuyForYou8
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 04:40 #2688Regular Member

Posts: 11Tinywithahiney
-
05-22-19 15:53 #2687Senior Member

Posts: 49Nice but wasn't for me
Dear Coquette: https://www.seeking.com/member/3d667...4-a89f1151c3f7 SHe is a nice girl who is certainly attractive. She does have her own place but was asking for $500. She didn't offer to come down and I didn't really push it. Someone else may have better luck or deeper pockets. If you happen to hook up with her send me a DM and let me know how it went. However, I'm moving on.
-
05-22-19 00:13 #2686Senior Member

Posts: 187Gone up
It's gone up. She asked for 400-500 now.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 22:00 #2685Senior Member

Posts: 393More Intel
I've had no luck recently on SA.
1) hcho99 (https://www.seeking.com/member/12602...f-75e1d2690fc9)
19 y.o. college sophomore. Says that she's single, but research showed that she has a BF. After messaging briefly on the site, she gave me her number, but she never responded to my texts.
2) mkreiderr (https://www.seeking.com/member/88655...2-0fc5714ed3af)
18 y.o. in Jonestown, PA. Finishing up her 1st year of trade school. She said that she's DTF, but she's busy working. She was going to let me know when she had evenings free, but she ghosted me instead.
3) candyladyxx (https://www.seeking.com/member/2600e...4-9bafc50fc757)
19 y.o. in community college and working 2 jobs. This is not her 1st account -- last year, as a HS senior, I contacted her, but she didn't want anything physical. This time (without letting her know that we've chatted before), she said that she was DTF, but when I asked if we could meet sometime this week, she ghosted.
4) marylandgirl123 (https://www.seeking.com/member/2e006...7-3710d6000736)
18 y.o. HS senior, about to graduate. Gave me her Kik info early on. She also said that she was DTF, but she refuses to do it in a hotel room or in a car. She wants to come to my place, which is a definite no for me. There's something strange about her -- on Sunday, we had set up for a meet today (Tuesday), but then yesterday (Monday), while we were chatting, she asked when we're going to meet (she forgot already). (BTW, I canceled the meet.) She also would say things that didn't make sense to me. She said that she's not a user, but I wonder.
5) songbird20 (https://www.seeking.com/member/885b0...f-c3d67d846167)
20 y.o. college student studying music. She doesn't want anything physical.
-
05-21-19 21:55 #2684Senior Member

Posts: 49My fragile sense of self worth thanks you.
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 21:41 #2683Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: Need a favor
I can't see her account either, so it's probably deactivated.
Originally Posted by Monk33
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 21:26 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 49Need a favor
Can someone take a look at this profile:
https://www.seeking.com/member/e6ea2...a-23609b803f6c
I'm trying to tell if she deactivated her account or just blocked me. My ego simply has to know. Thanks.
FYI she is is in Hagerstown even though she says Baltimore.
-
05-21-19 16:58 #2681Senior Member

Posts: 26She's kind of cold. Lots of rules, I passed.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 15:10 #2680Senior Member

Posts: 160Typical Bring GPS Girl SA conversation
This is the way conversation with a typical GPS SB goes. The better SB's actually have a real conversation with you, pay attention to your location, and are not afraid to tell you the expectations up front.
Convo Starts with meaningless small talk. Usually poor conversation with them showing little interest and providing one word answers. Then on to text and this.
SD: What are you looking for?
SB: a mutually beneficial relationship.
SD: what are you implying by that? How would your ideal situation work?
SB: How does it usually work for you?
SD: We meet up for a meet and greet for a drink, coffee, or food. If things go well we go back to my place for fun how does that sound?
SB: That sounds good.
SD: Ok so what does your schedule look like?
SB: I'm free here.
SD: Ok meet me here at this time.
SB: ok.
Day of meet up.
SD: Looking forward to meeting you at _.
SB: so what exactly are you looking for? That place is actually kind of far for me, can we meet someplace in between.
SD: We went over this already. I told you the time and location days ago. I am looking to have drinks and then go to the FC and have fun after. I would provide compensation for your time.
SB: Ok what do you mean by fun afterwards?
SD: You know or you wouldn't be asking. What is your expectation for allowance?
SB: What do you normally give.
SD: I usually do $ per met.
SB: (If they don't like the offer they ghost or make up an excuse to flake, rarely will counter).
(If the girl ghosts after offer).
SD: Is the offer not high enough? Whats your expectation.
SB: I have other daddies giving me giving me $$. Can you do that?
SD: No, I can do this $.
SB: (misc smart ass comments examples).
Ok No, sorry Good Bye. This isn't for everyone. Let me know when you get on my level. My time is valuable. Sorry you have to pay for sex, I guess its because your an asshole. I hope you find what your looking for. I'm sincerely sorry.
SD: I am a highly successful person who could you pay what you wish but don't want to because your not worth it. Realize, * your a prostitute. You suck dick for money. Thats your life.
On to the next.
-
05-21-19 12:27 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 487Sounds right. When I asked her that question she suggested we get to know each other by her sending me pics. I told her I don't send money to people I don't know.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





