Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 7898
-
05-21-19 09:38 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 236Sexi and Sweet
https://www.seeking.com/member/81970...e-cbb79074b6ed
Her pics are kinda cute. She's in York.
I offered 2, she wouldn't go for less than 3.
I didn't go, partly because of the added distance.
Goes by Onyx.
-
05-21-19 06:46 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 236I was messaging with her too. Finally tried to set up lunch for meet & greet to discuss arrangement. She said she wouldn't meet because she didn't know me. I asked how she would otherwise.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 17:00 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 390I did message with her
She asked for $300 per visit. At the time I told her my usual was $200. She declined and pretty much withdrew interest after that. I would have given her $300. If you get there, and you like the pictures, do what you feel is right. Let me know if you meet her, and let me know what I missed. LOL.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 08:49 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 487Anyone had this?
https://www.seeking.com/member/b6861...d-28ade39986a3
Info is much appreciated.
-
05-20-19 08:16 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 487Atree
Indicates she is DTF. Once you communicate off the site she says she wants you to buy pics first to show you're serious. PASS.
https://www.seeking.com/member/86678...8-ffc80599a919
-
05-16-19 22:17 #2673Senior Member

Posts: 103No doubt. Just asking anyone had any luck?
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 17:50 #2672Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: YourNaughtyBB
Originally Posted by CarlosDanger1
[View Original Post]
My guess is that this is the link:
Originally Posted by FunForDevils
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/62291...8-b0be0e73a1da
-
05-16-19 10:11 #2671Senior Member

Posts: 487Please don't give these girls $500.
Originally Posted by Viper301
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 21:50 #2670Senior Member

Posts: 123HaleyBayley fraud + thief SB
Arranged a meet with this one. By my mistake she ended up to another location which was 20 minutes away and I said sorry to her.
She was upset but I conviced her to meet me as I booked the place and I really wanted to see her. She arrived and asked for upfront donation. 2. 5.
I never do this but I wanted to make up to her (brake rule and you pay the price.) and she was in the room. Said she needs to use batheroom.
She takes donations and while I was resting in bed, she just ran away. Sends me text "This is for wasting my time bit**"... I replied "Thanks, no problem".
https://www.seeking.com/member/2e946...a-ea0933548653
Attached her pics. Stay away or is you end up wasting her time more, PM me with details LOL.
Chics like this thinks that they hurt me but they don't realize that they are eventually hurting themselves.
-
05-15-19 12:32 #2669Senior Member

Posts: 103Sapio
https://www.seeking.com/member/62f4b...0-defc3116a59d
Talking to her. Seems legit. $500 to meet. Anyone had better luck? Massage also an option. But like I said overpriced. Won't budge.
-
05-15-19 11:34 #2668Senior Member

Posts: 502I enjoyed her this week after a reschedule, she looks like the average girl next door which is a total turn on for me. $250 for me as well. I received a very enthusiastic BBBJ followed by some energetic BBFS cowgirl, doggy, mish and she allowed me to finish in her. Really fun girl who looks like she shouldn't be doing this. Told me she has had "about 5" daddies. I think her mileage is getting up there so if I repeat it won't be BBFS. She's willing to travel around Maryland too.
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 10:34 #2667Senior Member

Posts: 123Time wasters!
Chatted with this one. Agreed to do texting immediately and DTF.
Originally Posted by FunGuy570
[View Original Post]
Very bad conversational skills. She went silent after I sent my pic to her. So to get her attention I threw a line "You just lost 500 per meet" and she replies with "WOW WOW who says I am not interested, I was talking with my sis bla bla bla".
So I said what's expected allowance, she goes "Well you just mentioned 500, I was hoping for 700".
I replied "That number was to get your attention, I don't do 500. I can do 250 and will agree once we meet and greet".
She repeats "in that case she is expecting 700" I was like "Get real this is unrealistic".
She gets mad and says good bye.
LOL. F**ng GPS.
Here is another one. https://www.seeking.com/member/cd1a5...9-4204ba210c8d.
She tried to play me a bit ans asked for 5. 0. I said I can do 200 or 250 if she is hosting.
Agreed then started flaking a bit. I asked she said "She is debating over getting me to her place" so I said she can take time to decide.
Then she says "300 and she is all mine" and I am like seriously?? GPS.
__
this one chatted over texting and immediately flaked. says she is looking for connection bla bla bla and she is not an escort.
https://www.seeking.com/member/86c5eaf9-a2a7-405a-ac20-9b402675303a
-
05-14-19 10:12 #2666Senior Member

Posts: 123Its an Inbox link
We can't open this link as its your SEEKING inbox link.
Originally Posted by CarlosDanger1
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 14:58 #2665Senior Member

Posts: 49If you like the tall.
DTF a little more belly than pics show.
https://www.seeking.com/member/92b56...6-5fb6955cd4a3
-
05-13-19 14:56 #2664Senior Member

Posts: 49Yournaughtybb.
Met her a while back. DTF OK mic skills. Heavier than pic had a decent time a little bigger than I prefer but nice girl.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...d-fad5179df0fe










Reply With Quote






